Turn the Page: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri stepped past the bed to put her clothes on the chair. She noticed the curtains were only half drawn so she walked over to close them fully. She pulled on them, but they wouldn't move any further. She started to look for a cord or something that might control them when Leroy spoke.

"It's a shit hole motel, fucking curtains are broke. But nobody knows me round here and that's what counts".

Terri looked over her shoulder answering, "Maybe we can throw a sheet of something over the window instead then"?

Leroy kissed his teeth, extended his arm and crooked a finger at Terri. "Baby Girl you kept me waiting a month for that body, I aint waiting another mother fucking minute now get over here right now".

Terri quickly crossed the room and was pulled into an embrace by him. Leroy began passionately kissing her, Terri responded in kind. His beard was only momentarily distracting until his tongue appeared inside her mouth, interlocking with her own. Her hands ranged over his abs and down along his thighs, the firmness and strength in his frame amazing her. When his strong hands started their own exploration of her soft yielding body that sense of amazement was spiked by a drop of fear. 'He is so strong' she thought to herself, 'he could break me in two without effort'.

Terri could feel his cock hardening against her crotch and stomach, their heavy petting exciting him. Leroy pushed her back, she could feel the bed against the back of her legs and so she went with the motion, falling flat on top of it. He dropped to his knees, his hands pulling her hips forward so that her ass hung half off the bed, and he was nose to labia with her pussy. The next while was a blur as her new Black Uncle ate, licked, sucked, tongued, fingered and teased her pussy till she was cumming and mewling like a cat. Terri had thought that Dean was quite accomplished when it came to oral pleasure, but Uncle Leroy was in another league altogether, and when you considered that her Black Uncle had a big black cock still to be used...

Leroy raised his head, he winced slightly and gave his neck a quick knead with his hand, a slight stiffness evident from crouching and eating married white pussy for the best part of 30 minutes. His beard was glistening from contact with her pussy, strands of his spit and her pussy juice had coated it. Terri watched as Leroy stood up, running an open palm down his beard, from his mouth to the end of it. He was grinning now from the pleasure of it, taking his half erect cock in the same hand he started to slowly stroke it, coating it with the slick essence that soaked his beard.

Still grinning Leroy looked down at Terri sprawled on the bed, her chest no longer heaving as her breathing returned almost to normal, her nipples remaining hard from excitement, her hair mussed from her head trashing in pleasure. "Aren't you a picture of contentment" he said. He stooped to grab his pants off the floor, pulling his cell phone out, "Speaking of pictures, did you like the video I sent you yesterday"?

"Loved it, so much", Terri croaked in answer, her voice strained from moaning her pleasure from moments before.

"Well good because we need to make a quick little video now for Dontrell, you need to tell your Black Daddy how good old Uncle Leroy is takin care of your fine young ass".

Leroy stepped back between her legs, squatting slightly he slapped his long heavy black cock against her now bald pussy a few times till it fully hardened. The feeling of the heavy member spanking her labia sent shivers of expectation racing along Terri's spine. With only one free hand, the other holding his phone, Leroy fed just the tip into her soaking wet pussy, it met a little resistance before sinking about an inch inside her. Instinctively Terri found herself humping forward on the bed to get more black cock inside her. Leroy placed his large hand on her firm white belly to hold her in place. "Don't worry Baby Girl, you are gonna get the dick soon enough".

Leroy slipped his hand around her, placing it in the small of her back and lifting her off the bed to improve his angle of entry. He grinned one more time, switching on record on his phone, pausing a beat before driving half his length inside her in one powerful unheralded motion.

"JESUS CHRIST!", Terri shrieked as her pussy spasmed around his cock. Leroy pistoned his cock in and out of her, his physical strength obvious now as he withdrew and thrust forward a dozen times in a matter of heartbeats. Each thrust forward carried him further inside her, her body racing to adjust to accommodate this dark invader. Before she could utter a plea for him to slow down, Leroy stopped, his cock buried almost to the base of its shaft in her voracious pussy.

"Say Hi to your Black Daddy Terri" Leroy ordered her.

"Hi Black Daddy, missing you", Terri moaned towards Leroy's cell phone and blew it a small kiss. "Thank you so much for Uncle Leroy....ah ah ah" Terri tried to focus on talking to the phone as Leroy began a more sedate fucking motion, drawing back 2 to 3 inches at a time and slowly sinking back in her. She kept going as best she could, "Uh ah, he's wel, welcoming me, oh God cumming, welcoming me to town so good, so fucking good. Uh uh uh, love his black cock. Oh God oh God! Oh, Black Daddy he is fucking me good.". Terri couldn't go on for a moment, she clamped her hand across her mouth, bit into her own flesh as she felt an orgasm break over her. Her legs trashed out either side of Leroy's torso as she came hard, her other hand slapping open palmed against the mattress repeatedly.

"Finish up Baby Girl" Leroy growled, obviously eager to end the show.

Terri tried to comply but for a moment all she could do was open her mouth soundlessly as she came down from her high. "Loving Uncle Leroy's dick Daddy, loving it. Love my new fake family. Loving black dick."

Leroy ended the recording and tossed the cell to one side. Pulling out, he put his hands to the small of his back and stretched, inadvertently giving Terri a view of his glorious body. Leroy shook his head ruefully saying, "not as young as I used to be, holding and fucking in a squat like that is a pain...literally". He stepped and turned, sitting on the bed beside her. "How about you climb up in my lap like a good girl, do some of Uncle's work for him"?

Terri scrambled up from her prone position on the bed, she swung her left leg over him to settle herself on his thighs, his erect cock sandwiched between their bodies. Terri lent forward and began making out with Leroy, her right hand snaking out to grip his black cock, stroking it with a firm grip. Her arm pushed lower still till she could cradle his balls, they felt huge and heavy in her hand. Leroy was impatient to fuck her it seemed as he cupped her soft white ass cheeks and raised her up. Terri guided his powerful shaft to the entrance of her pussy, as the head breached past her labia Leroy simply dropped her, impaling her fully on his cock.

The sudden pain from his quick entry was mitigated by the pleasure of once again being fucked and so Terri barely gave a whimper of discomfort before she began to fuck her Black Uncle. At first Leroy was content to let Terri do all the work, happy to take one of her breasts in his hand, sucking and nibbling at her nipple while Terri rode his cock gasping and making little inarticulate noises of pleasure as she did so. After 10 minutes or so Terri began to slow down and tire so Uncle Leroy stepped up, his hands on her waist, lifting her up to drop her down again in time to his own bucking hip thrusts.

Unlike Dontrell and Jay, Leroy didn't seem to need to fill the silence with dirty talk and Terri herself was normally the quietest person in any room. However, the dark need that had caused her to throw herself at Dontrell all those months before stirred again inside her, pushing quiet Terri to the back and bring the new Baby Girl to the fore. "Fuck me Uncle Leroy, fuck your niece, fuck me hard. Need your black cockso bad Uncle Leroy, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" Terri chanted in time with his thrusts. "Oh Uncle Leroy, so good! Fuck me, fuck me like your wife won't let you", Leroy stopped dead at Terri's last comment. Slowly and deliberately, he lifted her clear of his body and rose from the bed, stalking across the room.

Terri was on her knees on the mattress, fist to her mouth, eyes wide as she tried to think what to say to diffuse the situation. Leroy grabbed the chair from the corner and dragged it to the center of the room, Terri's neatly folded clothing spilling to the floor. He then strode back to her, gripping her by the arm and dragging her to the chair. He forced her to look away from him towards the front of the room, her hands clinging to the back of the chair. Behind her Leroy tapped her feet apart impatiently so she was forced to spread her legs further apart. Stepping right in close he placed a hand round her throat, turning her head to look at him, "You want to be fucked like that eh, not just a Baby Girl but a fucking slut too eh? Ok then slut, here's the fucking you be begging for"!

Leroy entered her again, one hand stayed firmly grasped around her throat, the other raised her right leg up, stretching her, forcing her to keep a clasp onto the chair for support. There was nothing about the fucking that he gave her that was gentle, he savagely pounded her, bringing all his strength and weight to bear on her white yielding body. His black cock was a blur as it whipped in and out of her, her moans and screams erupting from her throat that he held as a sign of ownership. Terri was in no doubt that he was in complete control and that his only thought was for his own pleasure as he used her utterly. Terri loved it.

Through the frenzy of rough sex, Terri caught a glimpse of something through the half-drawn curtains outside. Movement. A figure.

"Oh, oh, wi, wi" She tried to talk as Leroy kept up his shattering pace. "Wi, win, window, window, window" she managed to voice finally.

Leroy's head snapped up and he was bounding towards the door a second later, seeming to burst through the door as much as open it. A squawking yelp reached Terri's ears before Leroy reappeared dragging the motel clerk with him. Leroy had the clerk gripped firmly by the arm and throat. He deposited the teenager on the floor of the room, reaching down to rip the phone from his hand. As Leroy started to browse through the phone, Terri released her hold on the chair. Turning she began to retreat to the bathroom while the clerk tried to get up off the floor. "I tell either of you to move"? Leroy asked without removing his gaze from the phone. Terri stopped halfway to bathroom and turned back to Uncle Leroy, her hands crossed over her chest and crotch in an effort to hide her nakedness. The clerk just ruefully shook his head and slumped back on the floor.

"What age are you boy?" Leroy asked. "18" came the sullen reply.

"Well, you want to see 19 you tell me why you are taping me and my girl through the fucking window" Leroy said, delivering a small kick to the clerk's leg.

"Didn't mean no harm, just figured I'd get some good shots of you fuckin your fine bitch, jerk off to it later".

Leroy finished with the phone, apparently deleting whatever the clerk had recorded. He threw the phone into the corner of the room before walking back to Terri. Leroy pulled her hands away from where she was covering herself and turned her full frontal to the young black man. "You want to jerk off to my Baby Girl then you go ahead. I'm gonna finish what I started, been too many fucking interruptions". That said, Leroy moved Terri back to the chair. He positioned her as before, she sensed that protesting would be pointless now, his need for release would brook no argument.

Something about this new situation must have appealed to Leroy however and instead of returning to the frantic pace of before, he now entered her slowly, building up speed but not to the heights he had shown himself capable of earlier. He had returned his hand to Terri's throat and used it to keep Terri looking at the clerk.

To Terri's horror the young black man reached inside his sweats to pull out a healthy, hefty sized cock. As Leroy continued to use her body like she was just a sex toy, built for him to pound upon, the teenager rapidly stroked his cock till it swelled and grew to about 8 inches long.

She was completely exposed. Her stuffed and now shaved pussy was completely open to view from this standing position and Leroy'sdeep thrusts were causing her tits to undulate in a way that locked the young clerk's gaze on them. Terri wanted to turn her head to look away in shame but the iron grip the Leroy kept in place prevented her. She wanted to close her eyes in embarrassment but the desire to watch this stranger masturbate as her looked at her slender white body prevented her from doing that as well. Terri's mind seemed almost fractured, one part revolted with herself, another part yearning for the experience to continue. She seemed unaware that she had returned to softly chanting "fuck me, fuck me" as Leroy continued his assault on her pussy.

Leroy leaned in close to her, a quick squeeze on her throat brought tears to her eyes but focused her on his hissed question "You on birth control bitch?"

Terri grunted something unintelligible which seemed to satisfy Leroy as his pace continued until with a bestial roar,he clutched her spasming body tight against his solid frame, his cock twitching inside her as he unloaded his cum. Terri couldn't believe his stamina or that he had lasted this long with all the interruptions. She was also shocked at the quantity of cum he seemed to be flooding her with. Leroy released his grip slowly so that Terri slumped to her knees on the floor. One hand still gripping the back of the chair, the only reason she hadn't continued face first to the floor.

She was dimly aware of the two men talking. As she raised her head exhaustedly, she saw Leroy heading for the bathroom, the hiss of the shower a moment later explaining his departure. The young black clerk has now standing over her, rapidly jerking on his cock as he gazed down at Terri. She was glistening with sweat, her short hair, now damp, was alternately plastered to her skull in some places, sticking up wildly in others. Her pale skin was flushed pink from the exertion, a small pool of semen was forming beneath her as her once tight pussy now leaked out the copious offering Leroy had left in her. Terri felt like she must look a disaster but the man, well boy, in front of her obviously didn't share that sentiment. He looked like he was close to finishing and she realised he was talking to her.

"Yeah yeh yeh, hot fuckin bitch, gonna fucking cum on you bitch. Dat guy dun fucked you real good but I gets to cum on your pretty white face. Gonna cover that slut face now...uh, yeah". With that he leant down to grasp Terri's hair, pulling her face towards his cock so that the first splash of cum landed on her forehead, over her left eye. The next hit her nose while the third landed on her chin. Terri's mouth opened and to her shock she heard herself moan "Don't waste it, cum in my mouth". The clerk needed no more encouragement, he thrust his still hard cock between her lips so that Terri was able to suck what remained into her greedy mouth. He didn't smell good, there was a rank unwashed odour to him she guessed suited this whole motel. That didn't matter though because all she cared for was the taste of his cock and his cum.

When Leroy emerged freshly showered, he was greeted by the sight of Terri slavering over the young mans slowly softening cock. Leroy chuckled and said loudly, "Unless you want to go home to that husband of yours looking like that you better get your ass in that shower. I am out of here in 10 minutes, got to get home before my wife does". Terri released the now soft black cock from her mouth and dashed to clean herself up.

Chapter 3:

It was the downtime that was the worst.

When Terri was getting fucked on a daily basis back in Savannah, she hadn't really had time to feel guilty about her actions, the anticipation of the next day's encounter was always foremost in her mind.

Not here in Chicago though. Leroy had only managed the first meet up and then 3 days later he had managed to get away for an hour which resulted in a blowjob in his SUV. In the week since there had been nothing. Nothing but her own thoughts. Her shame. Her guilt. Her husband.

Terri powered on the cell phone after Dean left for work. It was her ritual, get up, make breakfast, kiss Dean goodbye. Check he had left, power on phone and check for messages. Shower, check for messages. Shop, check for messages, clean, check for messages, cook, check for messages, read, check for messages. Dean almost home, turn off phone. And that's another day gone.

The phone beeped and Terri scrambled to see what it said. Unknown number. She scrolled to the text and read.

"Hi there Terri, I guess you can call me your cousin. I'm Michael. Leroy told me you were new in town, didn't get to go out that much. I live close by and am available if you want to meet up for a coffee and chill."

'Coffee and chill. Coffee and chill. Why not?" Terri thought, 'might help me put this whole change in my life into perspective'.

She quickly typed a response and over a couple of text exchanges she had arranged for coffee and some breakfast with Michael the next morning at a place near Hyde Park which Michael said was a midpoint between them.

Michael turned out to be only a few years older than herself and a very nice guy. He was tall, easily 6'2 and while not as fit as the older men she had been with he still looked like he hit the gym every once in a while. Clean shaven, well spoken, he had soft features that coupled with an infectious sense of humour made him appear younger still. He was definitely more attractive than the nosy clerk had been. Sadly, for Terri she discovered that Michael wasn't a younger version of Dontrell with a thirst for knowledge and books. He did seem to have watched every movie made in the last 30 years, so they passed a pleasant hour comparing films to the books they were based on. Terri had to admit she was enjoying herself. There were no sexualinnuendos, no references to getting familiar with family and she wasn't feeling guilty about her husband as it was after all, just coffee and conversation.

After an hour or so Michael suggested a walk and they strolled past the park heading south. They skirted Oak Woods cemetery, Michael pointing out some interesting sights and giving Terri the benefit of his local knowledge. The conversation, the pleasant weather and new sights kept Terri's attention so much so that it was with a shock that she realised they had been walking for ages and had covered miles, at least 4. Her feet were actually getting a bit sore as she had decided to dress up slightly for the coffee date and had worn heels. "Is there somewhere to get a coffee near here?" she asked hopefully.

Michael made a show of looking around as if getting his bearings. "Well," he replied, "there is a place maybe 25 minutes walk away and there'sa place that's closer but it's just take-out coffee only and I think you'd prefer to sit".

"Definitely going to need a chair" agreed Terri.

"Well, if you aren't freaked out by the idea my place is only 5 minutes away. And the coffees free" he added with a cheeky smile.

"Sure, why not" Terri said and took his arm as he continued strolling south.

As promised, barely 5 minutes later they were standing outside a small 3 bed detached house on a quiet residential street. "I live alone but there is a chance my...well let's call her my girlfriend, well she might be here. It's all cool, she knows about you and she knows I love her so there's no need to be worried" explained Michael as he opened the front door. "You here Boo?" he called out as he walked inside. A faint reply from the back of the house caused Terri to get worried.