Turn the Page: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oz laughed and fist bumped the younger man, "Nah she a different crazy but I reckon she won'tsay no to another cream pie in her."

Oz walked to the bedroom door, "I need to make this shit right with Mike" he said, "Dis his place an all."

Terri had by now finished cleaning herself off and the wadded tissues were discarded on the floor. Watch Cap pushed her fairly gently to the mattress and tugged her skirt, that had remained high around her waist, off completely. Both men were hard by now, the sight of Terri alone was enough to swell their cocks. Baseball Cap looked at his friend and said "You remember now, you get ass I get pussy. Benefit of age an all." The two men advanced on the bed.

5 minutes later the door reopened and Oz stepped inside. Terri was on her side, her reservations apparently forgotten, and she was eagerly having her face fucked by Baseball Cap who had perched himself at one end of the bed, holding her head steady as he used her mouth. Watch Cap was at the other end, he had gone straight for Terri's round butt and using spit alone had managed to force himself inside her. The twomen grinned at Oz as they spit roasted Terri. "All good", Oz informed them, "Mike didn't look too happy but Cassandra she cool. Think she didn't know how hot this bitch was gonna be, she jealous of her man. She say all good if we wanna wreck the slut." He leaned over to Terri, a clear indication his next words were addressed to her. "Her words bitch."

Baseball Cap seemed eager to move on to Terri's pussy. He repositioned himself and Watch Cap reluctantly pulled out of her ass. Terri moved, she knew what was expected of her, and mounted Baseball Cap. Soon she was nearing orgasm again as he ploughed into her, her tits slapping wildly from the motion. Watch Cap ducked outside, returning a minute later with some baby oil that must have been in the bathroom. He lubed himself up and then repositioned himself behind Terri once again. Baseball Cap held her still despite Terri's need to move, to fuck, until his friend breached her ass once more.

The two men took a while to sort out a rhythm but they soon had Terri gurgling nonsense into a hard black chest while two black cocks see-sawed in and out of her body.

Oz stood beside her, his cock once again hard. There was still some spirit left in Terri, something the situation and dope hadn't taken away. Summoning it she attempted to take some power back, some ownership of her own fate, "Uh, uh, uh, uhhh, uuuhhhh, UUHHHHH aaah, more, more more, gimme more" she called to Oz. That was the last decision she made for herself over the next 2 hours as the men worked her over as they liked, slamming into her, cumming as they wished and where they wished.

Terri hobbled, drunk like, to the front door. She was dishevelled and had been denied even a shower, just a few wet wipes to clean up her face. There was a cab outside at least. Michael held the door open for her, a half apologetic look on his face. "Next time yeah?" he whispered as she passed, a slight nod from Terri was all she was capable of. From behind her she heard Cassandra call out in a voice dripping with mockery "You take care now Baby Girl."

On the drive home Terri refused to let herself cry in front of the cabdriver despite her aching body and battered spirit. She made it home before Dean and so had time to throw her clothes on to wash and take a long hot shower. The relaxing heat of the shower brought on the tears. Terri was feeling miserable. If Savannah had been heaven then Chicago was hell. Polar opposites and yet two sides of the same coin - her need for big black cock. She hated how she'd been humiliated, hated how Cassandra had turned a really pleasant day into something dark and grotty. Terri had no doubts that Cassandra had been behind Oz's visit to the house. Worst yet she hated how much she'd enjoyed it.

Her body was sore and tired and she still felt slightly off center from the dope she'd inhaled. Stepping from the shower she pulled on some PJ's and went to make some green tea to help her clear out the toxins. She was just settling on a chair when Dean arrived home.

Unlike normal he didn't come in cheerful and upbeat from a day at work. Instead, he crossed the room and perched on the chair beside her. "Love we need to talk" he said.

"I know you are miserable here; I can see it and I can sense it" he began. Kneeling down in front of her he took hold of one of her hands, squeezing it reassuringly. "Look you were thriving in Savannah, maybe it was the weather or the location, I don't know but you were definitely coming out of your shell. I've seen you fall back though since we had to relocate here. So, here's the plan. Tomorrow you are heading back to New Jersey. I have already arranged everything with your Grandparents. You'll stay with them till the holidays and by then I will be finished up here. We can spend the holidays together as a family and then afterwards I'll try get a posting in New Jersey if there is one available. If not, I'll try to get us somewhere brighter, sunnier... somewhere you can be happier. Wait, are you crying?"

Terri clutched at Dean, sinking her face into his chest and sobbing. Dean awkwardly stroked her hair, unsure what had brought on this reaction. "Is it me, did I do something wrong?" he asked, Terri shook her head. "So, did I do something right? Are you just relieved to be getting out of Chicago?" he pressed. Terri nodded and continued to sob.

To be continued...