Turn the Page: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are sure it's ok?" Terri asked. "I don't mind heading home; I don't want to intrude."

"Relax T, it's all good, I promise." Michael said smiling and firmly closed the door behind her.

The house was clean if a little spartan. Terri followed Michael apprehensively as he walked to the rear room. Terri hadn't really had time to process Michael having a girlfriend and if she had then she still wouldn't have guessed correctly how she would look. Michael's'Boo' was a striking looking black woman. Maybe 5'9" tall, curvy, good looking and most surprisingly at least 40 years old as best Terri could judge. She walked towards Terri with an open welcoming smile and took her hand, "Terri, right? I'm Cassandra, Michael's girlfriend" she said.

"Um hi, yes, I'm Terri" Terri answered feeling a little awkward that everyone she met knew of her beforehand.

"So, let me see if I have this straight, Michaels your...cousin, yes? So that makes me what? Auntie Cass maybe?" Cassandra laughed as she said it and seeing the look of distress and embarrassment on Terri's face she quickly added "Oh don't you worry Hun, I won't judge. How can I with my boy-toy standing here beside me."

Cassandra led Terri into a comfortable living room while Michael fixed them all something to drink. Terri opted to sit in an arm chair leaving the couch for the couple to sit beside each other. Thankfully Cassandra laid off teasing Terri and instead struck up a conversation about the sights Terri should visit while she was here in the city. Terri quickly realised that Michael's knowledge of Chicago that he had displayed on their walk together must have come from his time with Cassandra as she was like a living encyclopaedia regarding fun trivia about the city. One thing that caught Terri's attention was that Richard Loeb had been cremated in the cemetery she'd just walked past which was a strange coincidence as she had only finished reading a book about him and Leopold a few weeks previously.

The relaxed atmosphere continued but Terri caught Michael checking his watch a few times, enough that she eventually asked him was she overstaying her welcome.

"Of course not" he replied emphatically, "I'm just expecting a friend, Oz, and he was due to call a while ago".

"Speak his name and he'll appear". Cassandra muttered as a slow knock sounded at the front door. She got up to answer the door while Michael went to the kitchen to refresh the drinks. Cassandra reappeared moments later a large man following her into the room. Oz, as that's who it indeed was, was tall and thin, Terri supposed rangy would be an apt word for him. He was basketball player tall, 6'7" easy, but was so thin as to appear almost emaciated under a loose-fitting tracksuit. His huge sneakers looked like they had seen better days as he plopped down on the one remaining chair in the room and stretched his long legs out in front of him. His dread locked head turned to Terri and a smile was shot her way, two gold teeth making it sparkle. "Sup" he said before closing his eyes and appearing to fall asleep instantly.

"Don't mind Oz", Michael said reappearing, "he prefers to come out after dark, this is way late in the day for him".

Terri smiled and accepted the coffee proffered to her. Setting it down she excused herself to use the bathroom.

When she returned, Oz had stirred himself. He'd dragged the low table the drinks were set on over to himself and was now rolling what could only be a joint. Terri was familiar with the concept but had never tried smoking a joint before. As she took her seat again, she tried to think of an excuse that wouldn't make her appear to be a prude.

Unfortunately, before she could think of anything Oz had sparked up the joint and was waving it lazily towards her. Unwilling to spoil the mood and the nice morning she'd been having; Terri accepted the joint. She took a long drag on it, attempted to inhale and immediately starting coughing to everyone's amusement including her own. With admonishments from the others to take it easy ringing in her ears, she tried again, managing it better this time.

Time passed, the joint and then another was passed among the 4 of them. Oz, his work apparently done, closed his eyes again and slumped further into his chair. Terri giggled to herself at the sight of this dreadlocked beanpole sleeping across from her. Cassandra lazily turned to Terri, waving a hand to get her attention. "So, tell me why you love the cock so much?"

Terri giggled again. "It's not just the cock", she replied, "It's everything."

"Go on", Cassandra urged her.

"I love it and I hate it", Terri began, the drug loosening her tongue and thoughts. "I hate what I am doing, cheating on Dean my husband. He's not the best in the world but he does try and before anyone else he saw something to love in a quiet loner." Terri paused at the truth in that statement. "He doesn't deserve me; I mean he doesn't deserve me doing what I am doing" she added.

Terri glanced over at Michael who was listening intently to her alongside Cassandra. "But I can't stop cheating. I love a long thick blackcock inside me, I love being fucked much more than being made love too." Terri cleared her throat and took a sip of cold coffee. "I like feeling that I am not in control, like feeling like I did when I was younger before me parents died, that someone else is making the decision, telling me what to do. That I was there for them to be with...shit, sorry not making much sense."

"It makes sense", Cassandra said softly. She looked at Terri then crooked her finger at her, beckoning her over. "Come over here and give Aunt Cass a kiss."

Terri jerked back shocked. Then she simply slid off her chair to the floor. Her body felt so lazy and relaxed, she couldn't bring herself to walk so instead she crawled on her hands and knees the few feet to the couch. Cassandra took Terri's face in her two hands, long fingernails curling into Terri's hair. Cassandra leaned forward and began kissing her tenderly, then with more passion.

Being kissed by a woman was a first for Terri and she found herself marvelling at the softness of Cassandra's lips, the taste of her mouth mixed in with the taste of the joint was fresh and new and intoxicating. She found herself pressing into Cassandra, her tongue whirling around and against the attractive black woman's as they both embraced with a lust for each other.

Eventually it was Cassandra who broke the kiss, sitting up straight and starting to shrug her dress off. Terri sat back on her haunches to watch when she noticed Michael was now on his feet, nude except for socks and was busily stroking his cock to hardness. It was like the rest of him, clean shaven and good looking. It stood out 9 inches from his body, not too thick, not to thin... just right. Terri started to reach out for it when she felt a sudden spike of pain from her ear. Cassandra, now sans dress, was gripping Terri's earlobe between two long fingernails, "Mine" Cassandra hissed.

Terri could only look on as Cassandra went on her knees before Michael and began to suck lovingly at his cock. Terri glanced over at Oz but he remained slumped on the chair, apparently blissfully unaware of the erotic drama unfolding in front of him. She returned her attention to the action in front of her, a real-life sex show unfolding before her eyes.

After Cassandra had spent some time giving head to Michael she rose unsteadily to her feet and climbed onto the couch on all fours facing towards Terri. Michael got on behind her, mounting her swiftly like a stallion covering a mare. Soon Cassandra had her face pressed into the couch, her breasts swinging pendulum like beneath her as Michael fucked her feverishly. Their moans of ardour had Terri on edge, so she slipped a hand down the waist of her skirt, finding her own pussy already wet to the touch as she began fingering herself. She looked again at the two bodies on the couch to find Michael looking at her, he winked conspiratorially at her as he continued to fuck his girlfriend.

Michael began to grunt as he reached the point of no return. He hung onto Cassandra's bucking hips, pulling her onto his length as his face spasmed and he jerked upwards unloading inside her. Michael slumped over Cassandra's back and the two lovers remained motionless for a time while Terri continued to pleasure herself at the erotically charged vision she had witnessed. Cassandra began to disentangle herself, lying now on her back on the couch. Again, she crooked a finger at Terri only this time not for a kiss. "Eat Aunties cream pie Baby Girl" she ordered. Terri obeyed.

If the taste of Cassandra's kiss had been a new experience for Terri, the taste of her pussy flooded with Michaels thick semen was a revelation. Terri knew what she herself preferred when receiving oral sex so she simply covered up her inexperience by preforming the same acts on Cassandra. She started by teasing her tongue across her clit and labia before Cassandra's hand on her head encouraged her to dig deeper inside. The clear pussy juices blended with semen, mixed up with a thrusting black cock had made a delicious cocktail for Terri to savour. And she did savour it! Lapping ever so slowly and with purpose, ensuring not a drop was wasted.

Eventually Cassandra was satisfied and with a wink she left Terri kneeling on the floor as she led her boyfriend off to the bedroom by Michael's re-hardening cock.

Terri was still so buzzed from the drugs and the exhilaration of the moment that she failed to notice Oz until he had lifted her clear off the floor in his arms.

Chapter 4:

Oz carried Terri through to the kitchen, depositing her beside the table with no warning. Terri stumbled so badly, only Oz grabbing her prevented her from falling completely.

"Wait, what.." Terri began to say but before she got any further Oz spun her around in 2 complete 360-degree circles so that she was disorientated once more. Oz spun her then in a half circle so that Terri now had her thighs pressed against the table top. A firm hand between her shoulder blades caused her to bend over while a second hand simultaneously raised her skirt from behind, bunching it around her waist.

"Girl you misbehaved. You in line for a spanking", Terri heard Oz say, the first complete sentence he had managed all morning.

"Wait, what.." Terri tried again before she shrieked loudly as Oz brought his open palm down sharply against her pantie clad ass cheek.

"No, wait,wait...." Again, Terri's protestations were cut short by one, two, three hard spanks to her butt. Already she could feel the heat from them begin to sting. She hoped she wasn't bruised.

"I want to see them big titties" Oz said as he flipped Terri over. She had completely misjudged him. Thin though Oz was, it was all hard lean muscle from the way he was able to handle her so effectively. He began pulling her top over her head without any care for her comfort, so Terri immediately unclasped her bra before he decided to pull it off with the same lack of finesse.

He covered both her breasts immediately with his hands, thumbs rolling over her nipples, stirring them to life. She was pinned against the table by his body, half sitting, half reclining on it and unable to break free.

Terri's pink lips were swollen and puffed from her time licking Cassandra and must have drawn Oz's eye because he forestalled any more dissent from Terri by pushing 2 thick fingers between her lips. She began to suck them like a baby on a bottle.

Oz used his free hand to yank Terri's panties down, he managed to get them to her knees before stopping. Frustrated he pulled a small object from his pocket which unfolded into a knife. He sawed the blade across the fabric near her left leg until it cut away, the panties falling to snag at her right ankle. Terri's eyes widened at the casual manner he portrayed doing this, but she never stopped sucking on his fingers while he acted.

He stepped back to disrobe, his lean form was matted in tattoos, skulls, names, knives. All covering him from neck to navel. The pants hit the floor and Terri saw that his cock was a good 10 inches and conversely to his body it was thick- very thick! Like Uncle Leroy had done before, Oz started slapping his cock against Terri's shaved pussy. Unlike Leroy though he kept up a constant stream of talk as he did so.

"Yeah yeah, the famous baby girl Michael was goin on about. Oh, he really wanted you first bitch but Cassandra done cock blocked him today so I got you now." He slapped his cock against her again and then drew the head down, parting her labia slightly.

"An' you a Daddy's girl too eh? Lovin' da thought of a Black Step-Daddy fuckin you eh?" He teased her further the head of his cock entering in a shade more. Terri found herself holding her breath, not daring to answer, not wanting to break the spell, desperate for him to enter her, to fuck her.

"Well, I aint no Step anythin', I'ma slut fucker and yous a slut so yous gonna git fucked" he continued, fully aware that his teasing torture was affecting Terri, her hard nipples, drooling pussy and shallow breaths a complete giveaway.

"You want a fuckin' do ya den Baby Girl?" he asked.

"I do yes, yes" Terri responded, she tried to hump onto him but he drew back avoiding her.

"No bitch, I do the fuckin', you wait till I am ready. Now, you want a white boy fuckin or a Black man fuckin'?"

"I want the second one, the black man fucking" Terri moaned out loud.

Oz reached behind his ear, drawing out a small joint he had concealed there. Lighting it up he drew in the smoke heavily. He pushed forward suddenly, entering Terri deeply, she arched up in pleasure and her mouth opened in a silent gasp. As she drew in a shuddering breath, he held the back of her head and blew the smoke into her mouth. Oz then withdrew his cock again. Terri coughed and moaned her frustration as he left her body.

"That's the good stuff bitch" Oz said, taking another drag before passing it to her. "Suck in a good drag and I'll give you a pump".

Terri inhaled deeply and Oz entered her again, this time thrusting inside her twice before pulling out. Terri again inhaled and again he pushed into her, fucking her for almost a minute before again causing her to cry out unhappily as he stepped back.

The tension and the new joint were fogging Terri's brain, her thoughts were jumbled but her sensations were highly charged, her pussy more sensitive than ever before. Oz could see it having an effect on the girl mewling on the kitchen table. It was his own 'special' blend, a combination designed to lower inhibitions while also raising the bodies sensitivity to touch.

"You a good bitch ain'cha" Oz commented. "Yeah, you know what you need now."

"I need cock... black cock" Terri confessed.

"Dat you do", Oz agreed. "You love it?"

"Yes".

"What ya love more, da Black cock or de white husband?" Oz teased.

"Wha-what?" Terri stalled answering.

"You love my cock or you love your husband, choose bitch." Oz demanded, his lips pulled back in a snarl, gold teeth flashing as he trashed his hard cock across her sensitive pussy.

"Please, please just fuck me. I don't like this game." Terri said pleading.

Oz stepped back again, not answering, he drew on the joint once more before flicking it towards the sink.

"Please don't make me say, I just want sex." Terri begged softly.

Oz bent down to get his clothes off the ground and began to turn away.

"I LOVE YOUR BLACK COCK MORE" Terri yelled out, desperate for him not to leave.

Oz was on her in a second, his engorged black shaft, thick and veiny pushed deep into her. He began fucking her hard, the table shifting beneath them, the legs inching across the smooth floor as he pounded away.

Terri came hard, her legs wrapped around his waist. Her body was tiny compared to him, almost 2 feet in the difference. He picked her up off the table, bouncing her up and down his shaft while she clung to him like a rag doll. Her head tilted back and she howled out, her senses gone, just a primitive mindless urge left, the urge to mate.

He pinned her against the wall, hands engulfing her waist as he trashed against her, feeding her famished pussy with the sustenance it needed, the black meat it craved.

Oz reached up and broke her hold around his neck, holding her arms out so that they were just locked at the waist. He moved back, tilting her so she was hanging almost perpendicular to him as he continued to fuck.

"Yeah girl, love seein dem firm titties bounce, yeah you sweatin up a storm now. You got the jungle fever no doubt."

"Uh uh uh more, more" Terri grunted.

"Yeah, girl I know, cavalry's comin don'cha worry. I called when you was eatin pussy" Oz said.

Terri had no idea what he was talking about but she had never felt this way before. Oz was fucking her so well; the drugs and the humiliation and guilt were all working to turn this encounter into something epic and mind shattering. Mind shattering was right as she came once again, stars exploding in her vision.

When she had regained some sense of self, Terri realised the short thrusts that Oz was making inside her was on account of him walking through the house, Terri bouncing slightly as he stepped along. They passed a closed door; Terri could hear Cassandra's voice from the room moaning in pleasure. Two doors along and they were in a bedroom, obviously a spare one as aside from a bedframe with a bare mattress on it there wasn't a stick of furniture to be seen.

Oz positioned himself so that he could lie back onto the bed, Terri never breaking contact with him at any point. Some awkward body shuffling later and Oz was lying along the width of the bed, his head at one edge, his long legs sticking over the other edge. Terri now took over, giving him a break. She rode him enthusiastically while his hands roamed over her body.

She was so into it that it took a moment to register the other men entering the room. Two black men, both almost identically dressed to Oz came in, shutting the door firmly behind them. One was older, early 40's with a scarred face and a baseball cap reversed on his head. He stripped quickly to reveal a slightly overweight body but with a hard 8-inch cock. The other figure had his head down as he stripped, a watch, cap and socks were all he retained. His body was slender, not skinny, a single tattoo of a rose over his heart. Another 8-inch cock protruded from him, uncut. When he raised his head Terri could see he was young, no older than the motel clerk who had cum on her face. This young black man looked far more confident though as he moved to the bed.

"Wait wha..." This was rapidly becoming Terri's trademark response. But she genuinely didn't know howthis avalanche of events was happening. She left home a few hours ago for just coffee and a chat, now look at her.

"Wait, I mean, just uh uh uh uh arrrrgh" Oz took over the pace of fucking once again, bouncing her high and then down hard along his length. Terri's little body helpless, a small white frame quivering through another climax against the wiry strength of the man beneath her.

"You dun begged for more, now you got more" Oz grunted, Terri sank against his chest as he wrapped both arms around her, pounding away till he came in her.

Oz pushed her off him so she sprawled onto the bed. Baseball Cap walked over, tossing a wad of tissues at Terri. "Clean that cooch up slut". Terri slowly tried to do that, the fear of the situation she found herself in was dulled quite a bit by the drugs but even so...

"So, what's her story?" Baseball Cap asked Oz while he watched Terri tidy herself up.

"Just anotha cock junky looking for a fix brother" Oz replied.

Watch Cap stepped over to the bed, traced his finger from the nape of Terri's neck, down her back, relishing her smooth skin. He too looked at Oz, "She one of those crazy ho's lookin' to get knocked up like the ones you hear about?" he asked hopefully.