All Comments on 'Turn the Page: Pt. 04'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lancelot_68lancelot_68about 3 years ago

This is a good writing really.

If you decide to continue, I think many will appreciate your effort.

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewritingabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, I am continuing. Parts 5 and 6 hopefully coming soon

auhound49auhound49about 3 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!!!!

PREGNANCY RISK SEX IS THE ONLY REAL SEX THER IS. PROTECTED SEX IS MERE MUTUAL MASTURBATION!!!!

I hope to read a lot more of this, and I hope all have preg risk sex as she found it to be so hot!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

Its so True and Life like the way you write and describe things I could identify with. Like I moved around alot from apartment to apartment when I was shacked up with some boyfriend I met or guy who let me Crash for a while at his place trading Sex for me paying any rent.

I liked before Terri was from Medford NJ. I've lived and Partied in Willingboro NJ and Dated Mens around from there and even Mount Holly NJ.

Like Terri I even got Pregnant by some Mens I just met or didnt know long and Some like Dontrell and Abraham and even Fagan reminded me alot of my First much Older Black Man I went with on my own and soon called Him Daddy. He was like Terri said with some her Mens she was with. My Daddy was a BULL a Dominant Man a VERY Dominant Man. I LOVED Him I Respected Him and I Did what ever He Told me to even when He was Sharing me or later Pimping me out even. He taught me how to take care of a Black Man like Him and to Help support my self by the way Fagan gave Terri a little something for getting with Him and the others.

I hope to read more and I hope you Continue writing more about Terri and even message me in Contacts. I'd LOVE to know and Chat more about stuff with you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yet another excellent and enjoyable read. Especially identified with the way Terri showed her interest and availability for interacial sex by prominently displaying her QOS belly charm. My wife's Black lover has stipulated that Christine always shows her allegiance and availabilty for interacial sex by displaying a 'BBC' ankle chain in public. This simple symbol is something that also clearly signals my own inferiority and diminished role as her Cuckold. Look forward to reading further about Terri and her journey in the service of Black men. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...