Turn the Page: Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not worry. I will make you a satisfied woman tonight" Adama tenderly prised the towel from Terri's fingers, he used a corner of it to gently wipe away some beads of water from her face and neck before dropping it to the floor as well.

Raising both hands, he opened the towel wrapped around her, letting it fall to gather at her feet, for the first time since entering the apartment he backed away from Terri, but only to fully appreciate her naked form.

"Magnifique" he breathed.

Terri might have been silent, but her body was speaking volumes. Her nipples were erect, the piercings in them shining from the film of moisture on them catching the light. Her shaven pussy was also glistening, but from her own dampness rather than the shower, and hanging above it, like an arrow pointing down, was the black spade from her navel piercing.

"I know some good English words" Adama said moving close to Terri. His hand dropped down and a thick black finger moved inside her, slowly, a knuckle at a time.

"This is a cunt. I will fuck your cunt. Yes?"

"Oui" Terri moaned.

Adama removed his finger, he raised his hand and ran the same finger across her bottom lip before pushing it slightly inside, Terri's tongue darting to meet it.

"This, this is also a cunt, I think. I will fuck this cunt as well. Yes?"

"Oui" she moaned around the finger in her mouth.

"Bonne, good" he said. He wrapped his hand around her throat. "You, you are also a cunt, yes?"

Terri nodded.

"Very good my little cunt. We shall have fun. Now, to bed, you must suck my cock."

Chapter 3:

Terri hopped up onto the bed on all fours. This man and the way he spoke to her, cheapening her, it was horrible, and it was at the same time so right. She was eager to feel her first European cock in her mouth, or was it African?

He stood beside the bed, pulled her forward by the top of her arms, until her mouth was directly in line with his crotch. He took a hold of the back of her head with his left hand, his right he used to grasp his own cock by the root.

WHACK

He slapped the length of his stiffening cock across the right side of her face, hitting her cheek with a meaty sounding slap.

WHACK - WHACK

Again, his cock whipped across her right cheek and then a moment later against her left. Terri, her mouth wide open, tried to catch it between her lips but he pulled it out of range.

"Wife she sleeps, so her husband will fuck you now. You understand?"

Terri nodded then yelped as he pulled on the hair gripped in his left fist.

"Non, I say I fucks this cunt when my wife sleep, you understand?"

"Oui, I understand" Terri whimpered through the pain of his grip.

He thrust his now fully erect black cock into her mouth. True to his work he treated her mouth no differently than a man would treat a woman's pussy, fucking her mouth relentlessly. Terri struggled to cope with the onslaught of black meat. His long thick cock thrusting fast and hard, the tip glancing against the back of her throat before the reverse motion on his thrust carried it back till only two inches remained inside, then he powered forward again.

She choked on it, she drooled on it. Her passion and need made her desperate to suck and lick it as much as possible as it split her mouth in and out, in and out.

Every minute or so he offered her some respite, pulling his cock out to allow her to take short ragged breath's. The drool coated her chin, a slimy mess that spread across her face as he struck her once, twice again with his heavy black African cock. Then he was back to fucking her throat once more.

He repeated this scenario so many times that Terri lost count. To be honest she had lost count after the second time, her only thought was to take the opportunity to cough and draw oxygen into her tortured lungs.

He released her head at last. He walked back to where the towels lay on the floor, scooping up the smallest to toss towards her on the bed. Terri coughed again before picking up the towel with a shaking hand and wiping the spit, tears, and drool from her face.

"Bien, good" he said as he watched her clean her face.

Adama moved around her, his hands exploring her body, holding her ass cheek one moment before sliding up to cup a firm white breast in his large black hand. He inspected her like a buyer who checked a horse before purchase. As he touched her, he would murmur softly to himself, "Tight...very good, pale, and soft, is good too."

Satisfied, apparently, he guided Terri firmly so that she now lay on her back on the bed, she spread her legs expectantly. He raised his left leg, using it to kneel at the edge of the bed and lifted her right leg, draping it over his left shoulder so that she was slightly turned to one side on the bed.

Sighing from the sensation of her wet pussy stretching around his cock, Adama slid about half of his length inside her.

"Oh, fuck your cunt" Terri said unbidden. This pleased Adama, a smile unfolding on his face.

"Where are your manners, you will talk to me with respect" he said, slapping her belly open handed.

"Sorry" Terri replied quickly, "Please will you please fuck your cunt?"

"Naturellement" he stated blandly before doing just that.

As it was with many of her dominant partners, Terri knew from the first few strokes that Adama's aim was to achieve the maximum pleasure for himself, he saw her purely as a means to an end. A thing, an object to be used, to be fucked.

He fucked her at a steady pace, his left hand lightly resting on her stomach, straying north at times to tweak one of her nipples. Adama seemed to enjoy watching her tits shake under the power of his thrusts. As Terri gazed at him, she could see his eyes locked unswervingly on them, tracking them as they rolled and wobbled.

Terri's first orgasm washed over her and she groaned out blissfully. Again, Adama slapped her, this time across her ass.

"Non, you must be mannerly in all things. Polite. You must ask for permission if you wish to... to... to arrive in this fashion. Comprendre?"

"Yes I do."

"Now you work for a time" he said, pulling out of her, her pussy making a soft sucking sound as it reluctantly unclamped from his retreating black cock.

Adama lay back on the bed and Terri mounted him, her white fingers splayed against the flesh and muscle of his hard coal black chest. She rode him energetically, gasping with pleasure each time she sank along his full length. He left her to do all the work, instead he toyed with the piercings on her breasts, tiny slivers of metal in comparison to his thick strong fingers.

The attention to them quickly brought her second orgasm to its crescendo, Terri remembering just in time to whimper out "Please, please can I cum?"

"Oui" he replied, at last taking some action, grasping her hips and pounding furiously up against her downward motion. He slammed against her vigorously, pistoning his cock in and out as her orgasm broke and she screamed loudly, heedless of any residents in the building being disturbed by her carnal indulgence. She collapsed against him, then raised her head, her mouth seeking his.

Adama turned his face away.

"I don't kiss a putain, a whore. You understand. I am decent, a married man."

Terri was shocked by this. It was one thing to be called names in the heat of passion, but he truly did see her this way.

He didn't allow her time to dwell on the matter however, he lifted her clear of him with a heave of his powerful arms. A quick adjustment and Terri found herself with her ass raised into the air, her face pressed against the bedsheet.

Adama entered her once more, one hand on her shoulder, keeping her in the position he favoured, the other on the small of her back, just above the curve of her buttocks.

He fucked her hard, like a dog on a bitch in heat and Terri responded in kind, bucking back against him, craving him deeper inside of her. At one-point Adama inserted the index finger on each hand between her lips, fish hooking her mouth painfully, pulling back enough to twist her flesh.

He revelled in the control obviously, releasing her after a time, calling her 'cunt' again before going back to fucking her hard. She began to grunt; she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of asking for more or calling him Papa, but she couldn't keep silent. So instead of words she tapped into her primal side and vocalised her contentment through grunts, moans and squeals, a sweating, shuddering sow under a black boar.

He was getting close; Terri could feel the slight irregularities to his thrusts as he obviously tried to prolong the moment. Adama must have realised that he couldn't hold on much longer, not the way Terri's pussy was attempting to milk his cock with its firm grip.

Pulling out, he turned her on her back one last time. He pushed her toned legs back, pushing at the back of her knees to expose her totally to him. Adama slammed into her again, rapidly plunging in and out. No longer silent, he was talking animatedly, increasing in volume. Terri couldn't understand anything, it wasn't French or English. Aside from the odd 'cunt' iteration she just assumed it was Senegalese.

Without warning he pulled out, just in time. His first spurt as he ejaculated landed high on her stomach, each one following landing slightly lower until he was stroking the last few drops to descend lazily onto her Spade belly piercing.

Terri squirmed back slightly from him, to allow her legs to stretch out from their uncomfortable position. Looking down at the pool of semen splattered across her stomach she said, "You didn't need to pull out."

Adama stretched and slowly clambered off the bed.

"I did, no more being a father for me, now I am finished."

Terri wasn't sure if he meant he was finished fathering children or finished with her. She assumed both as Adama walked into the bathroom, re-emerging a moment later with a pack of scented wet wipes. He began scrubbing at his crotch and thighs with them, removing any trace of their copulation. Each used wipe he casually discarded on the floor of the bedroom, oblivious or just uncaring to the mess he was making.

With a final nod towards Terri, he recovered his clothes pulling them on quickly before leaving the apartment.

She dipped two fingers into the gooey mess on her body, raising the cooling fluid to her lips and licking them clean. Terri then recoated her fingers before sliding them into her ravaged pussy. Adama had finished before she had, and she wanted another orgasm before showering. Moaning softly, she fingered herself with one hand, the other busy rubbing more of his rich cum into her swollen nipples.

Chapter 4:

Terri rose early, leaving the apartment to spend the day in the city. Madam Diouf was nowhere to be seen which suited Terri perfectly. Perhaps she was still groggy from whatever sleeping pill she had taken the night before.

She hadn't liked Adama's attitude to her. She was fine with being submissive to a man like him, she craved it actually but his distaste for her even as he fucked her, well that left a bad taste in her mouth. Added to which she genuinely liked Madam Diouf. Terri knew it was her own fault, she had encouraged, well really, she had initiated the whole situation. She settled on not opening the door should Adama knock again while she was there. Even as she decided that a small voice in the back of her mind scornfully offered the opinion that she wouldn't be able to resist another advance from him.

It was an hour later as she was smearing butter on a warm croissant that it hit her as to exactly why she felt so out of sorts with last night. It wasn't him calling her a cunt or refusing to kiss her. It wasn't any remorse on her part for Madam Diouf. It was because he hadn't cum inside her. Without that, the sex hadn't had a proper conclusion. She needed, desperately needed, a man to finish inside her when they were fucking. Horus was right, she was built to be bred, not just physically like he meant, but mentally as well.

Terri chewed slowly on her food as she mulled over this. Her whole outlook on life had changed this last year, she was no longer the bookish introvert she had been. But now she was moving beyond even the sex craving slut she had become. Now she was considering having somebody's child, carrying the fruit of a tryst with a black man. But which man? Someone she had already met? A stranger, to be selected just for this task? Another gangbang, multiple men with fate deciding on who impregnated her? More importantly, if she did go through with it, what would it mean for the life she was trying to build?

She left money on the table, going for a walk to order her thoughts. Terri didn't choose any particular destination, just walking and thinking of the future. She reasoned that any decision on her future would have to include the meeting with the publisher so until then, until she had an idea on a goal, she would continue to take her birth control.

Walking along she passed the occasional black male in the street, some young, some old, some attractive, some not. Each one of them though eliciting a response from her now moist pussy. All this consideration on sex and pregnancy had aroused her and the feeling of incompletion was still dogging her sub conscious. Terri ducked into another café. She ordered a small coffee and then proceeded to the restroom at the back while it was being prepared.

In the cubicle she quickly pushed her jeans down along with her damp panties and began fingering herself feverishly. She came quickly due to her heightened arousal, biting on the flesh of her palm to stop herself crying aloud. It wasn't enough but it took the edge off. Terri took a handful of toilet paper, mopping at her crotch before fixing her clothes in place and washing up. She had been longer that she thought as the waitress gave her a quizzical glance as Terri sat at the counter taking a sip of her now lukewarm drink.

Another couple of hours meandering through the streets of Paris brought Terri to the base of the Eiffel Tower. By now it was early afternoon and there should have been a long line of people queuing to travel up to the top this iconic structure. However, a wages dispute meant that the company operating the tourist attraction was on strike, so the area was quiet.

Terri glanced around. There were a couple of young girls on one side, one girl was doing a shuffle dance with the tower in the background while her friend recorded her. She was good, Terri admired her moves for a while, assuming the girl planned to upload it to Instagram or YouTube. Scattered around the fringes were hawkers trying to push souvenir models of the tower to the few passers-by.

She pulled out her cell phone and started snapping off some pictures of the tower. The one advantage of it being shut to the public was that she was able to get a relatively unobscured shot of the tower, difficult as it was to capture it all at this proximity.

A text arrived. It was from the publisher's office. Ms Lambert was returning to work early, so could Terri meet her Friday at 9am instead? Terri quickly typed that she would be happy to meet then. She felt relieved, maybe she would get some direction on her future earlier than she'd hoped for. Today was Wednesday so just a day and a half to wait.

That was one problem sorted now to fix the one that had been bugging her all day. Terri scanned around. The girls had moved off by now, all the tourists just walking up to the fence surrounding the tower, posing for a quick picture, and then moving off. Terri looked at the only people loitering in the area, the clutch of men trying to peddle trinkets to tourists.

To a man they were all black. Great start. . .

Terri scrutinized them from behind her sunglasses as nonchalantly as she could. As ever she found herself drawn to the older men. One in particular; he looked to be in his early 50's, caught her eye. He was standing slightly to the side of the main group, a black backpack seemingly for his wares at his feet, a cheap looking bejewelled model of the Eiffel tower in his hand as he tried to catch the attention of people walking past. He wasn't tall, maybe 5'8, thick in the middle as well as the chest, short hair with a short-trimmed beard. He was dressed neatly, if cheaply, in tight jeans and a yellow t-shirt with an image of the Eiffel tower on it as well. What drew her eye to him in particular was the promising bulge at the front of his jeans.

She made a half step towards him then stopped. She was dithering and she knew it. She was about to approach a stranger in a strange country for the purpose of having unprotected sex with him. How had it come to this? Had she really changed so much from a once shy, virtuous, married woman? No longer seeking a partner for life, now just interested in the next cock, the next orgasm, just a slave to her base urges? Yes, she had changed.

She sauntered over, at least she attempted to, but her eagerness had her walking quickly and directly towards him.

Sensing a potential sale, the man swung towards her a cheerful if strained smile in place. He extended the plastic tower towards her, but Terri waved her hand in a shooing gesture. Unperturbed he bent down to his bag, pulling it open to reveal a clutch of similar looking towers along with rolled T-shirts that she suspected were identical to the one he was wearing.

This time Terri shook her head then she held up a hand indicating he should wait a moment. The poor man seemed very confused as he watched Terri jab furiously at her phone. Terri meanwhile was wishing she had taken French instead of Spanish in High School as she opened up a translation App on her phone.

'I like you. Do you have some place we can go?' she typed in.

'Je t'aime bien. Avez-vous un endroit ou aller?' she held up towards him on the screen.

The man peered at the writing on the screen before spreading his hands in the worldwide symbol for 'I don't understand you, are you nuts?'

"Do you speak English?" Terri ventured.

"A little" he replied,

"Very little. Sorry, I no read" he continued, indicating her phone.

Terri thumped the heel of her hand against her forehead, she then pressed the little speaker symbol beside the translation, the computerized female voice reading it out.

He looked even more baffled by this if that was possible. Terri was pretty sure the translation was accurate enough so it must be the situation that was confusing. She stepped close to him, keeping her body between him and the other men in the area. She dropped her hand to caress the bulge at his crotch, feeling it twitch against her pressing fingers.

"Je t'aime bien" she tried out.

It dawned on him. She could tell from both the look on his face as the confusion cleared and the cock at her fingertips as blood poured into it, hardening it against her touch.

"D'accord... ok, we go" he said, the energy in his voice matching the alacrity in his movements as he stuffed his products into his bag before hoisting in onto one shoulder.

"I am Terri" she said, laying a hand on her chest.

"Joseph" he said mirroring her gesture.

They headed off, Terri following him by a single step as he briskly headed north.

As they walked along rapidly, Terri asked him "Are you from Senegal?"

Without turning he answered "Republique democratique de Congo"

Terri nodded, the Congo. That was good, new cock, new country.

She didn't bother trying to make any further small talk, his lack of English, her lack of French was reason enough to not bother. Beside which he was all but jogging at this point in his eagerness and Terri found herself trying not to laugh at the image of a small blonde white woman chasing after an African man through the streets of Paris yelling questions at him in broken English.

It took well over thirty minutes to reach their destination. They were far from the center of the city. The last five minutes or so Terri had noticed that the houses were slightly tattered looking in their exteriors, steps cracked, painted doors and window frames cracked and peeling. He led her up a darkened staircase to a top floor apartment, again his eagerness shown through as he dropped his keys twice opening up the door.