Turn the Page: Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowed his pace but didn't alter the depth of his thrusts.

"Bien, good piggy" he congratulated her.

On the screen, Terri could clearly see that the lone man in his 50's was now jerking off to the sight of her being dominated and fucked on the couch.

A sound disturbed her, the front door closing. Baldy must have left. Terri couldn't even guess what time it was. Was Joseph's wife about to walk in on this theatre of eroticism at any moment? The thought excited her which in turn embarrassed her. She blushed and blushed further as she saw her pale white skin turning a shade more pink on the screen.

"Little pink piggy" Gold tooth murmured.

Her removed his hand from her throat, pushing in further along so that her head was now nestled in the crook of his arm. With his other hand on her hip, he began fucking her again.

All three men were now openly masturbating, Terri wished she could see their cocks.

"What does Piggy want?" Gold Tooth asked, sounding a little short of breath.

"I want to see their black cocks" Terri blurted out. She could feel his laughter as his body trembled with it behind her even though she couldn't hear it from the roaring of blood in her ears as she flushed with embarrassment once more.

The three men, unbidden, rose from their seats. All three of them sporting large black erections, heavy nut sacks hanging behind them. They retook their seats.

"Not the answer I expected" Terri could hear the laughter tinging his voice. The humour left it though when he repeated the question.

"What does Piggy want?"

"I want" she stopped speaking as he stopped fucking. "Piggy wants..." he began fucking again.

"Piggy wants to be bred" she continued.

"By her husband, her boyfriend?" he asked.

"By black men" Terri answered honestly.

"Is Piggy on pills to stop pregnancy?" came the next question.

"No, Piggy isn't" Terri lied this time, enjoying the role play and wishing she had indeed not taken her pill that morning.

"Tell them what you want" he ordered, pumping faster now.

Terri couldn't answer, an orgasm came from nowhere stealing her breath, her voice.

As she came down from it, she heard him repeat the question, there was an urgency in his voice, Terri knew he was getting close and wanted to finish whatever scenario he had planned before he came.

"I want to be bred" she answered.

"Don't think, answer" he barked.

"I want, I want, I want them! I want them here. I want them fucking me too!" Terri moaned as another orgasm, hot on the heels of the last hit her, blacking out her vision momentarily.

"Yes!" Gold Tooth snarled. He rose from behind her. A firm hand lifted Terri's left leg up so he had a clearer approach to her crotch. He invaded her again, fucking her hard and fast, the viciousness of the assault bringing on a third orgasm.

"First you grunt, now you squeal for me my pink piggy"

Terri had no warning, he just pushed a thumb against her ass, breaching it in one firm movement.

"Eeeeek, ahhh, eeeeekkhhh" she squealed in pleasure, pain and surprise.

Her submission tilted a smaller fourth which barely proceeded a larger fifth one as he flooded her pussy with his cum.

Terri gripped the couch to stop herself landing face first on the floor. Looking directly into the camera she addressed the three men.

"Come, come here now. Breed me, I want you all to breed this Piggy."

If she had the breath left, she'd have laughed as the three men fell over themselves, pants around their knees as they scrambled out of view, obviously on their way.

Gold Tooth disentangled himself, a thin tendril of cum hanging from the head of his cock as he stood up.

"Get your things from Joseph's room" he ordered. Terri scrambled to obey.

Twenty minutes later she was in the shower, refreshing herself for what was to come when the door opened and the first man appeared, black cock hard already.

She didn't make it home that night. At one point there was a pounding at the door, a furious black woman's voice screaming something about sleep and whores in French. Terri could make out Joseph's voice as he tried to calm her. There wasn't much Terri could say in response anyway, with four black men in the room with her, her mouth was pretty much continually in use. They let her sleep around dawn.

By the time she woke up hours later two of the men had left only Gold Tooth asleep beside her and the oldest man in the group still in the room. The rest of the house was quiet. From the way the sun was pouring in, Terri guessed it was around noon.

She should have felt starving but she'd swallowed a large amount of cum the night before, so she was merely hungry. Terri slowly snuck out of the bed so as not to disturb the two men and went to the shower.

Turning it on she waited a few moments for the water to heat up before stepping into the warm stream. She had sperm caked all over her. Her chin, her inner thighs and her ass cheeks were the worst. She took the shower head off its holder, directing the strong water stream to the worst areas and finally shooting it up into her pussy and ass to try shift whatever lingered inside.

Setting it back in place she started to lather up with some soap she found. The shower door opened, and the older man was standing there. After the night before it was instinct that had Terri dropping to both knees in front of him. She assumed he wanted to start the morning off with a blow job. She was partially correct.

The stream of yellow piss arched from his big black cock. It caught her by surprise. . . .By surprise and across her right cheek. Thankfully he had missed her opened mouth with his initial attempt, so Terri quickly shut it before he adjusted his aim. She didn't like this, this was definitely something she wasn't into, and yet... he was dominating her, just in a different way.

Terri remained motionless, kneeling on the shower floor as he continued to piss all over her, her tits receiving the majority of it. The flow finally dribbled off, he jerked on his soft cock once eliciting a final squirt and then he was done. The water from the shower continued to fall on her, it had washed away the urine as quickly as it hit her. It wasn't about the pee though; it was about being put in her place. He stepped fully inside the shower stall and Terri took his hardening cock into her mouth, the tang of urine still on it as she began to suck.

Chapter 6:

Terri got back to her own apartment late that night. Thankfully Adama didn't knock on her door, she desperately needed sleep before the appointment tomorrow.

She arrived on time for her appointment, the offices for the publishing house only a short walk from her own apartment.

Louise, as she insisted Terri call her, turned out to be an extremely friendly woman, in her late 30's and dressed in a tailor fitted pants suit. A slightly older man joined them in Louise's office. He was introduced to Terri as Henri.

After a minute of small talk, Louise broached the subject of Terri's work.

"So let me begin by saying I am impressed by your writing" she said, waving away Terri's attempt of thanks for the compliment.

"Impressed but still it is a little rough in place, Henri is a very experienced editor, in both English, French and German so he will work with you on what needs...polishing, yes?"

Terri glanced at Henri before addressing Louise. "I'm happy to do whatever's needed and more than happy to work with Henri as well. Do I need to remain here in Paris?"

Louise smiled, "Of course not, all this can be accomplished via the internet, there is no problem there. Initially we will serialise a section of the book in certain, umm publications that are popular here, in Holland and in Germany. Publications with pictures of women if you understand my meaning?"

Terri did, she'd seen more than a few in Joseph's room the other day.

"So, if there is good feedback then we will look to publish a book. Either way you will still earn some money from the magazines. Does this suit you?" Louise explained further.

This suited Terri very well and she then went on to mention that she already had some new material from her time here in Paris.

"So, with that, how much more do you think you'll need for a book?" Terri asked.

Henri leaned over to Louise and whispered quickly in French. Louise laughed, punching him softly on the shoulder. Wiping a tear of mirth from her eye she smiled an apology to Terri.

"I'm sorry, that was rude. Henri just reminded me of this old comic book heroine, Jane. This was many years ago. Anyway she, this Jane was always getting into situations that reduced her to her underwear. So, a volcano explodes, dress is ripped off. A plane crashes, dress is ripped off. Wind blows...you get my meaning. Anyway, Henri thought that you were a Jane to black men, whatever you do, wherever you go, you seem to find yourself in a situation."

Terri laughed along with them during the explanation, it was true, she couldn't deny it. Like iron to a magnet, she seemed to get drawn towards black men and their cocks.

"So, I do not think it will be long before you have sent us plenty more experiences for your book" Louise said, "Have you given any thought to how you shall end the tale you are telling?"

Terri smiled, "No spoilers, I have the 'what' in mind, and the 'why'. All I need to figure out is the 'who' and the 'where'"

Louise, leaning back in her chair and perhaps with a tinge of jealousy in her voice, simply said "Bonne Chance".

Authors note:

I included Henri the editor as a nod to Henry the volunteer editor on Literotica who has been good enough to give me some of his time in order to clean up my writing before I submit it. Not only that but he has been invaluable as a sounding board for ideas and has contributed with details and thoughts that have, to me, improved the work.

Many thanks for the help.