Turn the Page: Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping inside, there was no hallway, it opened straight into a living room. There was a large couch, a tv in front of it. On the floor were two single sized mattresses, sheets and blankets akimbo?? on them. Off the room were four doors, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a kitchen Terri surmised.

On the couch, staring at her, were two men. Clutching the controls for a games console, the sound of the game loud in the room, they were staring open mouthed at her. One of them fired off a quick question to Joseph in French, he answered just as rapidly and with a two fingered salute. He took Terri by the hand and led her to the door nearest them, opening it to reveal a small bedroom.

The bedroom was small, no bed as such, just another mattress, larger thankfully than the ones in the living room. Joseph put his back pack in the corner of the room and walked to the window to draw the curtain, old heavy and green in color. The room became much darker although a tear in one curtain and their ill fit meant that enough sunlight still poured into the room for her to see.

"Friends, family?" Terri asked Joseph as he moved away from the window. She punctuated her question with a head bob towards the room they had just left.

"Non, no. Not family. My family still, still Congo" he answered, "They, they...pay with me the room, oui?"

Terri nodded her understanding; she hadn't really cared but felt that at least some small talk was warranted. She noticed a folding garden chair in the corner, covered in magazines. She headed towards it, meaning to use it for her clothes. As she took her jacket off, she noticed that the one on top was a porn magazine, she flipped it over, and the next, and the next. All porn, all depicting white women. A peek over her shoulder showed Joseph looking at her anxiously, obviously worried that his choice in literature was going to have her storming off.

Instead, Terri opened up one of the magazines, flicking through its pages till she found a picture of an interracial scene. She held it up, the woman on her hands and knees staring at the camera as the man took her from behind, "Bien" she said. Relief washed over Joseph's face and he began pulling the shirt over his head.

Terri followed suit, rapidly stripping. She turned around when she was down to her underwear to see Joseph, naked except for his socks, and pulling on his big black cock as he watched her. It was a beauty, thick as she liked and at least 9 inches if not a shade longer. He had a gut on him but aside from that he looked to be in a decent state of health and fitness.

She unhooked her bra, his hand movement picking up in tempo as her firm 34D breasts sprang free. Terri pushed her panties down, stepping out of them as she made a beeline towards the mattress. The rumpled sheet didn't appear to be very clean however she doubted that the mattress itself was any nicer. Besides she wasn't here to critique housekeeping, she was here for cock, big, black, hard cock!

She knelt on the mattress and looked up at him, biting her bottom lip in anticipation of the taste of his cock. Joseph took a half step towards her before muttering 'Merde' and dashing out to the living room. That wasn't exactly what Terri had expected to happen, she knew what he had said was a curse but wasn't sure what she had done to provoke it. She could hear him shouting loudly with the two men in the other room before he came back less than a minute later.

"Pardon" he said spreading his hands apologetically, "I have no, no condom for the sex."

Terri's laugh was not what he expected, his confusion a twin to hers of a moment before. She lay back on the mattress and spread her legs open, the wetness of her pussy clear to him as she spread it using two fingers.

"Fuck me, finish in me. Please."

His English was good enough or it was just the sight of a naked beautiful white woman, legs spread, pussy glistening, an image lifted as if by magic from one of his magazines. Whatever the reason he was on her in seconds. His arms scooped under her legs, raising them till the backs of her knees were crooked over his biceps. His large black cock banged against her ass cheek, he straightened his aim and in a single thrust he was inside her.

This was what she loved, raw fucking, no pretence, just passion.

Joseph wasn't the worlds greatest lover but right then he didn't need to be. He tired quickly, pausing more than once to suck in deep breaths like he was scaling a mountain, continually letting one of her legs drop as her moved a hand to wipe away the sweat dripping from his forehead and stinging his eyes. Terri didn't care, she had started the day horny and it had just gotten worse each hour in spite of her brief masturbation in the café toilet. She had needed a cock in her and that's exactly what Joseph brought to the party.

Halfway through he had spun her round onto all fours, "Like picture" he had grunted as he entered her again. She came once just after this change in position, but she came hard as he bucked briefly unloading his balls into her insatiable pussy. Terri buried her face into the stained sheet and screamed out her orgasm. Her need for a man's seed inside her sated after being denied it the night before.

He pulled out and it was a good minute before Terri allowed herself to roll to her side, she had remained motionless as the pleasure of her orgasm slowly faded from her body.

Joseph was already dressed. He smiled and said, "I go work."

At the door he stopped and pulled a t shirt, pink in color, from his bag, dropping it beside Terri.

"For you" he said. Terri watched as he then moved to the chair where she'd left her clothes, he reached inside her clothing, finding her purse and took out a fifty euro note. She didn't complain, it was well worth it and now she had a souvenir of her trip. Joseph left the bedroom, a moment later she heard the front door slamming closed as well.

Chapter 5:

Terri eventually stirred herself, she pulled on the t shirt which was at least 3 sizes too big for her. She padded across to the door, t shirt covering her down to her knees, and opened it a crack. The two men were back on the games console, playing some soccer game, the sound of the tv almost drowning out the expletives coming from the men, utterly wrapped up in their play.

She opened the door and walked out.

"Bathroom, umm Toilette?" she asked.

A grunt and a finger-point directed her to another door. Inside the toilet was as hygienic as the sheet on the bed but she didn't mind, the warm satisfied feeling of a good cum was still suffusing her.

After she had a pee and a quick clean up, she flushed the toilet and headed out to the living room, she figured she'd get dressed, get a cab back to her apartment and then fix herself some dinner.

When she walked out of the bathroom, she first noticed that the tv wasn't making noise anymore, the second thing she noticed was that the two black men weren't sitting on the couch anymore. They were both stood in the room, naked and erect.

On her left the taller of the two seemed almost hairless, head, face, chest, and pubic region were all shaven clean. He looked to be closest to Terri in age as well, early 30's maybe. To her right, wearing a baseball cap for PSG whatever that was, was the other man. He was mid 40's and as he grinned at her surprised expression, she could see gold teeth flashing through his unkempt beard. Both were lean, hard men, both were black, both wanted her. Terri pulled the t shirt off over her head.

They guided her to the couch, settling her down in the middle of it before taking up position on either side of her. Terri spat into the palm of her hand and began stroking Gold tooth's cock before bending down to begin sucking on Baldy's cock as he stood beside her.

"Oui, oui, good slut" he moaned, his hand cupping the back of her head as she worked half his length inside her mouth and throat.

Terri broke free as gasped out "You speak English?"

"Oui, now continue sucking the cock slut" he answered, pulling her head down again.

She alternated between them, sucking one, stroking the other, then swapping over. The first time she managed to deep throat Gold Tooth's cock he had gripped her breast, his huge hand engulfing it, the rough skin on his palm sliding over her sensitive pierced nipple giving her a sliver of pleasure across her heaving chest. He noticed and for the next while he paid attention to both of them, even forgoing her hand job for a time in order to lick, suck and bite on them. Terri moaned a lot from this treatment, Baldy shoving his cock further into her mouth, enjoying the sensation of her vocalising her pleasure around his stiff black member.

Terri returned to stroking Gold Tooth's cock when he returned to his original position, he stooped slightly to push two fingers inside her pussy.

"Good, well done" Gold Tooth said as her pulled his damp fingers from her sodden pussy.

Her pussy convulsed at his words. She loved being praised, of all things it was what she enjoyed hearing the most from an older man.

"Merci" she moaned, releasing the cock from her mouth to do so.

Baldy seemed unaware of the effect of the words but Gold Tooth had already shown himself the most astute of the two men from his discernment of the sensitivity of her breasts so quickly. He smiled, gold flashing once again.

"Come woman, ride me" he said.

Gold Tooth sat on the couch and Terri shifted herself onto his lap, facing away from him. He sank back and down so her head remained at a level where she could suck on Baldy's cock.

"Mmmmmmh oui, bien" he said as Terri's rapacious pussy swallowed his thick cock, stretching to accommodate it, holding it firmly. She began to bounce up and down, slowly, slightly, trying to keep enough focus to properly attend to the cock in her mouth as well.

"Greedy little pink piggy, oui?" he asked, bucking a little.

"Uh uh, yes."

"Greedy for black cock oui? Don't care there is no condoms, just looking to be fucked oui?

"Uh uh, so good, uh, oui, just fucked." Terri tried to answer as promptly as possible, her lessons from so many previous experiences teaching her that a dominant man didn't like to be kept waiting for a response.

Baldy had finally figured out that his friend had some ulterior motive, some insight into this situation. He stepped back, freeing up Terri's attention, content for the moment to watch and see how things were going to play out.

Gold Tooth picked up the pace slightly, moving his hips against Terri's motion, fucking back against her as she raised herself up and down his length.

"So greedy little American piggy comes to Paris and wants to play. With her firm breasts, such a fine piggy" he gripped her tits again at this, lifting and releasing them, weighing them in his big rough-skinned hands.

"Oh god, love it" Terri whined, her first orgasm nearing from his words and fucking.

"I was a farmer before I come to France. You know what I learned about pigs on the farm?" he asked Terri.

"No, no, what did you learn?"

"I learned that pigs, greedy piggies like you, need to be fed, fed a lot" he said slamming into her.

"Uh uh, Jesus yes, feed me!" she grunted out as he pistoned into her.

"And I learn pigs have just two things as a destiny. They get eaten or they get bred. What does the American piggy think is her destiny?"

"Arrrghhhh uh uh uh UUrrrgh" Terri came and came hard as his words hit her. She collapsed back against his lean hard body. She could feel his beard tickling the soft flesh of her neck as he pressed his face there. His arms enveloped her body, holding her tight to him, her soft white ass grinding into his flat black stomach as she trashed against him, her orgasm causing her to fling her limbs wildly.

"Answer me little piggy" he whispered into her ear as her orgasm abated.

"Uh, ooooh, oh, breed me please" she whispered, repeating herself louder a moment later as he twisted one of her nipple piercings.

He boosted her off his lap, back onto the center of the couch and heaved himself up. Baldy bore down on her, he swung her legs to one side so that she was lying lengthways along the couch. He raised her legs up, draping them over his shoulders as he knelt on the couch. His cock probed the edge of her pussy at first, Baldy shifting around to get comfortable in a position to fuck her. It soon wormed its way into her though, a black African serpent, slithering through her pussy lips, delving inside her.

Gold Tooth moved out of her field of vision, but Terri had enough to worry about with Baldy slamming inside her like he was attempting to drill a hole straight through her and into the couch itself. It was hard and rough fucking now, technique counted for little, stamina was all and Baldy had it in spades. Another cracking orgasm followed. Baldy never adjusted his pace at all or even acknowledged it, just continuing to fuck her in an unrelenting fashion.

"Uh, uh Best, urrgh, best tourist, ugh uh uh uh, tourist attraction ever" Terri slurred out, Baldy uncomprehending and uncaring.

Terri was shifted again, onto all fours. She was aware of Gold Tooth to one side of her, at the TV maybe? She gripped onto the arm of the couch as she felt the tip of his cock brush across her upturned ass cheeks, the length sliding between them as he played with her soft flesh. Another touch, this time at the entrance to her ass. Terri's grip tightened on the furniture in anticipation of the assault.

Sure enough, Baldy was soon working the tip of his black dick against and then into her rosebud.

The flash of light and motion to her left was almost enough to distract her from the sensation of the first inch of black meat spreading, stretching her firm little white butt.

The light had come from the TV. She could see now as Gold Tooth had made a reappearance, his hands appearing from nowhere to take a hold of her head, reorientating it so that instead of staring at the couch she was looking at...herself, naked on the big screen tv, her butt raised high while a large black stranger, face contorted in concentration, beads of sweat trickling down his skin, was pushing his oversized cock into her pink, flushed ass.

Gold Tooth had apparently hooked up the camera of the game console and so Terri was being treated to the wide screen premiere of her anal fucking from Baldy.

The raunchy vision was amazing to her eyes. She loved looking at the expression on her face. She'd seen it before in mirrors, windowpanes, even the security monitor in the basement with Fagin. But this was better, bigger, wider, better resolution....'fuck' Terri thought to herself, 'I look good taking black cock.'

She tried to keep looking at it but Baldy had hit his stride now, his powerful thrusts had already pushed four inches of his cock into her and she found herself rocking back and forth under his offensive. His aggressive pace caused her to hang her head down low, squawking and squeaking as he fucked her towards orgasm number three.

She came to the sensation of him spurting his cum deep inside her ass, he gripped her reddened cheeks viciously as he thumped his cock back and forth a few more times, keen to leave her with a butt brimming with his sperm.

Terri could feel little droplets of his sweat hitting her back as he rested above her for a moment, his cock still twitching inside her ass, softening almost imperceptivity. She glanced towards the TV again, focusing on how her tits hung down under her in this position.

"Teats on a piggy" she thought wryly, watching as a small bead of her own perspiration worked its way along the length of her breast, gliding over her skin till it reached the barbell piercing on her nipple, hanging there momentarily. The motion of Baldy removing his cock causing Terri's body to shift slightly, the bead of perspiration dripping off her. As one bead left her then another began to form, Terri could feel a small tendril of cum already leaking from her ass, dribbling down towards her pussy.

She let herself collapse like a house of cards onto the couch, content for the moment to stare at her own self in the TV. From the screen she saw Gold Tooth approach, some paper towels in his hand which he dropped on her ass, a clear indication he wanted Terri to sop up some of Baldy's offering.

A few moments of wiping and the paper towels were gunky with sperm, more still inside her. Gold Tooth seemed satisfied with her efforts though.

He hopped over the back of the couch to slide in beside her, lying along its length. Terri turned herself so that she was lying on her side, her back pressed against his chest.

He slid an arm around her, coming from under her body to rest on the base of her throat. Gold Tooth adjusted himself, his other arm arranging his cock till it poked and prodded at her pussy's entrance, working it in with one final adjustment of his hips. He slid maybe half its length inside her before coming to a rest. Terri kept still, enjoying the moment.

Something touched her hip, she looked at the screen and saw he had balanced one of the game controls on her.

Like a five limbed creature, his hand inched itself around her throat, his fingers taking up position to hold her flesh gently but firmly.

"I think" his voice whispered from behind her, his face out of sight on the screen, only his hand and his cock, half in, half out of her clearly visible with the camera angle.

"I think that my friend, you like him, but I am more to your taste, yes?"

Terri nodded once, then more convincingly as he started to move in and out of her, slowly and only an inch or so back and forth.

"Yes. Good. You like an older man, like Joseph as well, yes?"

Again, she nodded, feeling his pace pick up again slightly.

"Well little piggy, Joseph will not be joining us later. His wife will be home from work so he will go to his room after with her. And you will come to my room with me, yes?"

Terri gulped, so much for going home for dinner. She nodded, feeling him withdrawing further, pushing just that little bit deeper. His thick cock pulling her pussy with it as it refused to give up its tight grip on his hard-black maleness.

Again, his voice, pitched low with his breath stirring the sweat damp blonde hair on her head, came from behind her.

"Now you will show me what a good American piggy will do for a good hard African cock."

He tapped something on the control and then let it slide off her body to land behind her, out of sight.

The screen blinked and two smaller screens appeared. Picture in picture. Some sort of video call.

In one screen two black men in their 40's were ogling her, in the other a lone man in his late 50's.

"They've been watching while you had your ass fucked, it is too late for modesty" she heard him say. She hadn't realised that she'd attempted to cover herself with her hands the moment the screens appeared.

"You can talk to them, they understand English quite well" Gold Tooths disembodied voice came again, along with a slowing of his thrusts, a prompt for Terri to begin speaking.

"Umm, hi, I mean Bonjour" she said, flushing at how ridiculous a thing that was to say. All three men waved briefly at her.

"Tell them you are a plump little American piggy, far from home" the whisper instructed her. Terri repeated the words.

"Perhaps a demonstration of what a piggy is like" Gold Tooth mused behind her. "Grunt like a piggy for me and my friends."

Terri tried. "Urk, Urk urk" she said, to her ears it sounded pathetic.

"No no, you can do it" Gold Tooth said, his fingers closed slightly around her throat and he began fucking her vigorously, her tits flopping as her body rocked from his cock plunging inside her.

"Uh, uh, uh...oink, uh, urg, oink, oink, oinnnnkk" Terri grunted, needing to please him.