All Comments on 'Turn the Page: Pt. 06'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I enjoyed that Terri wanted to be bred black. Keep writing.

janice kjanice kalmost 3 years ago

Loved this story, especially with her ending it in Africa.. I have my own African fantasy but instead of Terri being so willing to have sex with black men, mu fantasy is about being abducted by some Africans and taken to their village and never to be released for a couple of year.. It goes from being raped numerous time, then to be broken where I wouldn't fight it anymore, then to submission and then to addiction to black cock where I couldn

t get enough..

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

Loved the story again. I've ALWAYS had a Thing for OLDER Black Men just like Terri. I still Do. Gee its like part of the story is me like Terri. I had me a Older Black Man I called Daddy out of Respect when I was alone with Him. Around others it was always Mr James I called Him. Again showing Him Respects. He Became my Dom. He was the First I REALY Gave my self to TOTALY. :-) He Fucked me any time and Any Where He wanted when He could get away or His wife was out and His 3 Kids. One of His Sons I dated First but my Black Daddy was the BEST thing that happened to me. I could deny Him NOTHING. He even got me Pregnant once to but thats something for another day to say. I want to keep this just about the Story and Luca and the BIG Black BULL Chief. :-)

My Black Daddy DID alot to me and Teached me alot about How to Please a Black Man like Him. He was my Daddy. My Dom. My BULL and my KING and later my Pimp. Just like the BIG THICK Herdsman and the Chief who was the BIGGEST and Strongest FUCK. I guess Giving my Self UP TOTALY to Him and then Letting Him PIMP me Out just like Lucas had done for Terri. But my Man Had REAL IRON IN His BIG Beautiful STRONG Cock. :-) My Daddy didnt have NO Problems getting Hard or Fucking me and He shot Loads and LOADS IN my Pussy.

I cant wait to read more. I Hope you continue Writing more of this. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...