All Comments on 'Turn the Page: Pt. 07'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

I liked this one to. Some times it happens when I was at a Party and one the boys or Mens there would start Kissing on me and I didnt stop them or there hands form touching on me ALL Over my Body and between my Legs and On my Breasts.

I been with Swingers and Couples. I've been with some the womens like Chantelle and Tanisha. Some were the wife or girlfriend. But some was just Lesbian and Partners with them or they were just alone and just dating like I was Some friends was like me that went both ways but mostly I got with much Older Black Mens just like Terri does. I even got bred like her cause with 2 my Kids I'm not sure who the Daddy is or was. I was with a bunch of Mens at times and not alot them cared to put nothing on.

The one thing I didnt like or do was the Azz to Mouth stuff. Oh I ate Plenty of Pussy and Sucked way to much Cock but Even with both I didnt do no Azz licking or I tried to stop them from going IN my Pussy and my Azz and then back IN my Pussy with out nothing on.

I did get excited some about the Cage. I thought there would been more BDSM and Bondage maybe and that maybe Lionel took His TURN and they Tied Her UP or Spread Eagle and took Her over some time Leaving her in the Smugglers Tunnel to they were done and Totaly Satisfied.

I hope you right more as I enjoyed alot of this Story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...