All Comments on 'Turnabout is Fair, Isn't It'

by jrsmale

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice.

would be nice to finish it though.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wooden

Stilted dialog and little emotion. You have the right idea though. With some practice, you can be good.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
Could he have stretched his "plan" out a few more weeks?

Or was he waiting for he and Peter to die of old age first?

Also, he caught her fucking another man, he caught her blowing him while she refuses to blow her husband. He still lets her stay the first time despite her still being a bitch and calling him jealous. Even her plead to stay illustrated what kind of a person she was. She said "I don't want another man and I have nowhere to go", not "im sorry for hurting you, for betraying you, for trying to make you feel like an asshole for questioning me about what I was doing when I was in fact eagerly betraying you for parking lot fucks with some random pussyhound guy who probably has fucking Herpes". I mean this bitch didn't even try to hide her poor regard for her husband here, so why the hell would she be given another shot?

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
TURN ABOUT IS ALWAYS FAIR

but not equal and just, TK U MLJ LV NV

MurfyMurfyover 5 years ago
Nice start

Short and sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Decent; needed fleshing

Nice storyline. But rather bare bones. And jerky in the telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

As a fellow kiwi , It wasn't a bad start, definitely some room for improvement.

Didn't really see any colloquial NZ idioms, but then for most they wouldn't have understood them had they been there.

I would suggest if your going to write from a kiwi male perspective , you should know that any hint of unfaithfulness on her part would be the end of the relationship , as it's just not something us kiwi's put up with, he'd hit her up straight away, there'd be no second chance, but revenge sex would definitely be on the cards.

Keep it up, as I said good start, look forward to reading more in the future.

V from the bay

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Martian slut ray?

With a dash of dumb thrown in.

What a dumb slut.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

Right off the bat, they've BOTH experienced failed(?) marriages, and they're not more watchful over theirs?

She asks him if she can go, then goes to sleep without waiting for an answer? So, tell her in the morning!

The "precedent" was set, not "precedence."

When drinks for an hour or two stretch out to midnight, and she openly says that they're going to a pickup joint, you don't need to check her underwear drawer! Guys looking to pickup chicks don't care what kind of underwear she's wearing, since they don't plan on her wearing it for long!

I know you're trying to stretch this story out, but any normal husband goes up to her, pulls her away from the guy and tells her that they're going home, NOW!

"Where have you been, and who have you been with?" - She CAN'T be serious! She's out late EVERY Friday night, being at LEAST inappropriate if not worse, and she's accusing HIM after ONE late night? Feeling guilty much?

BTW, it's not made clear, but I don't think it's that she doesn't give her husband blow jobs, I think she was giving Blue Shirt deep throat. THAT'S what she doesn't give her husband.

"I had no idea you were going to be there" - Oh, so it's okay to something that WOULD embarrass your spouse, as long as he/she isn't there? Rule Number 1 through 100: Don't do anything that you wouldn't do in front of your spouse!

"Snide" remarks? That's not the way to show you're sorry and want him to take you back!

"Coup de grace," not "coup de gras."

Glad he didn't take her back, but should have been over at the pickup truck, if not when he saw them dirty dancing.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Can the MartianSlut Ray really hit as far south as New Zealand?

Cute enough flash story.

It could be argued that she wasn’t going to meet with the guy with the little peter again, but only did so because her husband went out first. Still, overanalysing flash stories isn’t really the better thing todo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Haha

He pretends to be mad that his wife is cheating, but all he does is watch.

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
Nice First Story

With a somewhat predictable scenario. Definitely another instance of Martian Slut Ray zapping, as silentsound suggested! ;-)

You have promise, so please keep writing. Thanks for dropping this one into the bubbling cauldron of LW....

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
Great

Not a cuck in sight. Direct and to the point

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty good start

If this is the end, which I suspect it is, then I will say that I would have liked a bit more information. Perhaps a greater understanding of the Kiwi perspective? There didn't seem to be any phrases in the story that even hinted at this being set in New Zealand. Not that that was a problem, but you seemed to indicate in the beginning that we might expect some clever or funny things that are specific to New Zealand. As to the story it was a simple cheating wife wanting to have her cake and eat it too. The husband's reaction was, as expected, not a happy one. But two wrongs don't make a right and hubby might have wanted to wait on his revenge until after the divorce. Being unfamiliar with the divorce laws in New Zealand, he might just get himself into the ringer if he cheats too. Welcome to the contentious world of Loving Wives! Oh. And "Go All Blacks"! Their Haka is something to behold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Juvenile rubbish 1*

Try another art form.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
Always collect evidence

It's 2018, cellphones have cameras in them now.

if she cheats, document that shit for posterity.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Pretty good start"

Two wrongs don't make a right? Where do you see him cheating? "Let's all go over to Allan's apartment.It's only a couple of blocks from here and we will have a drink or two and work out just where we go from here." - "where we go from here" is a question," doesn't necessarily imply also cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very funny and entertaining

But you could have gone the other way also just to aggravate the misogenists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If this was Kiwi ...

... shouldn't Denise be spelt Dinese?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Query

@ Anonymous 10/01/18

Juvenile rubbish 1*

Try another art form.

..........

isn't troll baiting and art form?

ranec1ranec1over 5 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
short

but sweet, thanks for a lil' gem.

dumb bitch thought she was above the morality she DEMANDED from her husband.

such as truth, fidelity, manipulation, and who knows what else. He made the right move. This lil' woman-child can learn to fend for herself as a 'free spirit' with no one wanting or waiting for her when she comes home. :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap

Horrible cowardly pathetic. You Kiwis are wimp experts.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
A good first effort

Welcome to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just another dumber than dumb wife story.

Another dumber than dumb wife story. Telling her not to come home . What country law would let you do that. Not likely. Feels good. Just pay the lawyers and file for divorce.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
WOWEE

Fantastic....★★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Make a part 2

Please, please. This was fun. And another good author for btb

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good tale of what, when, where, and how, . . .

but it won't be a 5 until you learn to include the WHY. It had been a good marriage, no? Then she suddenly wants to fuck other men? So now he wants to fuck Carol and toss Denise away?

If Denise just wanted to fuck Peter why would they go to a bar and then use his vehicle, why not just meet at his apartment or a hotel? After the confrontation why was there no discussion between them of what had gone wrong with their marriage and how might they recover and reconnect. It seemed the whole point of the story was how his wife started fucking around, how he found out, and how he responded. It was OK as far as it went, it just didn't go anywhere particularly dramatic or poignant.

Thanks for the effort. Hope future work is more intriguing and enlightening.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry but this was ridiculous.

They’re falling asleep and she asks to go out, by the time he responds, he can tell she’s asleep? WTF?

Second, why would he say no? What married couple does everything together and not lol each other?

Seriously, I love my wife but if I don’t get out of her hair (and vice versa) she’ll toss my shit on the curb. I’ll drive her bonkers. So because I TRUST my wife, please go out, have a good time.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Excellent

That's how you treat a cheating cunt wife. Let her move into the van with her lover. Fucking losers. I hate cheaters and I hate commenters who condone cheating.

Five Stars

sloggersloggerover 5 years ago
A more realistic story.

This is a story that could happen and probably does on a consistent basis. We don't have a Judo expert taking out the boy friend, we don't have a lottery winner that thumb their life style in front of the ex-wife, and we don't have a nymphomaniac hidden in the new girl friend. Much more realistic. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Everyone needs a little time with the friends but when it’s every week as in this case the problems will come. It’s guys and girls from work familiar already and drinking dancing singing etc will make the cheating easier. So much cheating goes on at work and on business trips because it’s hidden easier. When you throw a Friday night of drinking in with the same people it’s inevitable. Even faithful manogomus people will start out with the never me but the predators will continue until that lucky day where all defenses are down or one to many drinks and some of the the others are doing it already etc etc. Not sure why he didn’t drag them out of the car the first time when his dick was in her mouth.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Sorry but this was ridiculous."

First, I agree with you that the "permission" thing is ridiculous.

Having said that, when the 1 or 2 hours becomes staying out to midnight, and the venue switches from a karaoke club to a known pickup bar, a serious conversation needs to occur!

Why do cheaters, male or female, who are cheating or on the verge, change their behavior with the spouse? It's always a red flag.

I said this in my original comment, but why the big deal about checking her underwear drawer? If she's just hooking up, the guy couldn't care less about her underwear!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not the best...not the worst

Basically this was just a pretty straight forward story about a couple who are bored with each other. The fact that the husband uses her indiscretion as an excuse to play was pretty sad. I think a little bit of info on why the wife decided to do that might have helped.

enjayemenjayemover 5 years ago
Great start

Read lots more on this site and see your shortcomings. The build up was good, including the first confrontation. Climax was the second confrontation then it sort of died with a whimper and left it hanging.

BTW. maybe a little more Kiwi in it? Pub names, slang? We dont see many New Zealandish writers here

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1over 5 years ago
Well done guys.

Ignore the naysayers, that was a good first effort.

I'm sure I'll be still enjoying it after another suxty-sux reads.

Regards from across the ditch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so he dumps one slut

And picks up another. Brilliant.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Should have taken photos

He knew what was coming and should have taken pictures

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good one

I enjoyed that again. Dump the old bitch and move on.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Pretty good

The cheating whores just can't stop it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so you tell her not to come home

and then proceede to leave the home open to her and her whore freinds showing up and stealing all your shit?

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - bad idea

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

I'll never understand cheaters. She got what she deserved.

kirei8kirei8about 2 months ago

Not even close to what the the cunt and her lover should have received. Authors need to read a few of the better BTB writers on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjrsmale@jrsmale
We are a very mature couple with lots of experience under our belts. There a lot of Lit stories that refer to participants being old at 40 or 50 years we area lot older than that. , My partner and I enjoy Lit stories and are now writing our own for your enjoyment, some of the...