All Comments on 'Turnabout Is Fair Play'

by BhamDomme

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
whambamwhambamover 11 years ago
Gorgeous!

Vividly written and very, very arousing... Love the trust between them which only makes it all more intimate. The only problem is I am left wanting more! Ah well, back to the top of the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice short story

More women need to take the initiative and give men the dicking they deserve. It is easier to get guys to do this than most think. Once it is done the relationship is changed for the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
perfect

My birthday weekend and I want kinky sex, something new, leaving this story on the computer for a hint, so hot! I want this so bad! Ive told my wife but she has not responded yet, I hope she has a surprise for me! Well written and super hot!

Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
Awesome

Very nice turnabout I'd say

slaveboy6slaveboy6over 8 years ago
Short but right to the point

Liked the way she controlled him; and the way she butt-fucked him to a rousing orgasm for both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBhamDomme@BhamDomme
I discovered bdsm shortly before my 51st birthday. I started out as a submissive, both in real life and - for awhile - online. Then I became a switch for about a year and, finally, now I'm a Domme. I've done S/M, sensual Domination, DD/lg, petplay, and various other thi...