Turnabout is Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're afraid that if I touch your cock you might come."

"Yes, Mistress."

"And why are you afraid of that?"

"I don't like to give up control, Mistress. You know that."

"But, Tom, you have no control now. I could touch your cock and make you come, or I could stop touching you altogether, or I could give you a hickey. Why not allow yourself pleasure?"

Ginny continued massaging his thighs as she spoke. Tom could barely think, much less answer. Her hands moved fractionally closer to his balls, and Tom moaned. And then her hands moved all the way down his legs, to his calves. She began to massage him there, one hand on each calf, starting just below his knee and moving down to his ankles. It was less sexual than when she had massaged his thighs, but somehow felt even better, relaxing him and exciting him at the same time. Her hands ventured down further, to the balls of his feet, her thumbs digging in. The feeling was exquisite. Tom let out the longest, deepest moan of his entire life. "That's it, Tom. Good boy," Ginny said. Tom wasn't sure how long she kept going; he only knew he never wanted her to stop. And then her fingernails were on the top of his feet, and that didn't feel better, just differently incredible. When she started to alternate sides, one hand on the top of his foot, one hand at the bottom, her fingernails moving from his ankle to his toes, one foot, then the other, Tom, who never moaned, was moaning continuously.

Ginny stopped, resting her hands on the top of Tom's feet. "I found something that you like," she said, sounding pleased with yourself. "Has anyone ever given you a footrub like that?"

"Not like that, Mistress," Tom said.

"Do you want me to stop touching you?"

"No, Mistress."

He could hear the smile in her voice. "Where do you want me to touch you?"

"Anywhere, Mistress. Everywhere."

"Your thighs again?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Your cock?"

"God, yes, please, Mistress."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

The tiniest hesitation. "I don't want to come without you."

"I'll make sure you don't." And she was crawling up his body, and straddling him, taking hold of his hard cock and slowly easing herself onto it. Ginny sometimes had trouble with penetration, but she was wetter than he had ever known her to be. She leaned forward onto him, her mouth on his neck. "Do you like this?"

Tom groaned again, and thrust himself up into her. "You promised, Mistress, that you wouldn't let me come without you."

"Don't question me, Tom." She shifted forward a little and unfastened his right wrist. Gently she sat up, pulling his hand, directing his finger to her clit. He circled it with the speed and pressure he knew she liked, following her as she rode up and down his cock. "That's it, Tom. Count down from five."

"Five." Ginny grunted and grabbed his finger, gluing it to her. "Four." She let go of his hand and squeezed his nipples. He wasn't sure he would make it to one. "Three." He was thrusting into her with everything he had. "Two one come oh my god come, please mistress come." Ginny obliged him, exploding over him. Tom let go, his whole soul releasing into her. "I love you I love you I love you," he said.

"I love you too, Tom."