Couldn't Sleep Pt. 02

Story Info
How long can the teasing last?
1.8k words
4.38
5.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamot
Gamot
7 Followers

We walked into the room and he closed the door behind me. The bed was disheveled, as if he had tossed and turned for a while.

"You couldn't sleep either, huh?" I spoke quietly into the room.

"I was thinking about how I should have kissed you" I mentally rolled my eyes

"Shut up, no you weren't"

"Yes I was, Mia. I was thinking about all the things I wished I could do to you." He's gotta say these things to all the girls he's with.

"Does that line usually work for you?" I was trying to prove I still didn't want him.

"I know you want me, Mia. I want you too. I know you might not believe it but I've been interested in you for a while now." I really want to believe him. "I'd hoped you'd join me in the bathroom. I was disappointed you didn't come in. But now I understand you're someone that needs a little push."

He walked towards me slowly as he talked, making me retreat further into the room until my legs were against the bed. He leaned over me, trapping me between his arms. "I see the way you look at me, I see the way your nipples and pussy give it away." I scoffed but the feeling of his hardening cock on my thigh made me gulp..

"What makes you think it's all for you?"

"You wouldn't be in my bed if it wasn't me" Fuck he was right. His face was so close to mine I could feel his breath on my skin. My pussy was starting to ache again. He kissed my cheek tenderly before pulling away. "Come on, let's go to sleep". What?! How could he tease me like this?

He climbed into bed and pulled back the covers for me. "You coming?" I rolled my eyes and climbed in next to him. "Turn over." His tone made me instantly obey. He snuggled up close to me, his hard on pressing against my ass. Travis wrapped his arms around me, his wrist grazing my sensitive nipple lightly before he settled under my boobs. I tried to ignore the raging sensations in my pussy and act as if I wasn't affected by how intimately we were touching, but I knew my shudders were giving me away.

"Good night, Mia" He whispered in my ear. He must be joking.

"Good night, perv". He chuckled and rested his face in the small of my neck, giving me a gentle peck before drifting off to sleep.

Being close to him felt too easy. Too right. I was too comfortable in his arms. For this exact reason the furnace beneath my legs kept burning. At the rate I was generating moistness, he'd feel the wetness from my snatch on his own groin in the morning. Once I knew he was asleep, I tentatively shifted my butt to push back into him, rubbing his crotch through his underwear. He moaned slightly in his sleep and I felt a rush of blood swell in his bulge. He didn't wake up, though, and I eventually figured it was best to rest for tonight.

The next morning I woke up but Travis was already out of bed. Feeling like an idiot, I got up and made my way to the shower. It was early, but most of our other friends had gone on a grocery run. I closed the bathroom door but didn't lock it for obvious reasons, and started to undress. My panties were completely soaked and my pussy was still swollen from residual excitement. Stepping into the shower I began to lather up the soap and wash up. The hot water felt hot against my sensitive skin. It wasn't until I heard the door click shut that I came back to reality.

I watched the shadow through the shower curtain, knowing who it must be. Fuck I'm wet again. Was he just here to tease me some more? Without a word Travis opened the shower curtain and stepped in. We were both trying hard to not look down at our aroused sexes, instead we shared some intense and understanding eye contact, both trying to decide how things were going to play out.

"Turn around." Again his tone made me melt and I wordlessly did as he said. I felt him rub soap across my back and I held my breath in anticipation. I could tell he was staring at my ass, so close to touching his engorged dick. "Raise your hands above your head." I did as I was told, lifting my arms up and letting my tits protrude out. He reached up and grabbed my wrists then leaned forward and pushed me against the wall. My nipples stung from the cold porcelain and I let out a surprised gasp. "Good girl" he grunted in my ear. My pussy gushed. I was acutely aware of how his cock wedged between my thighs.

He let go of my wrists but I kept my hands flat against the shower wall. He moved his hand between my legs and played with the folds of my sex. I couldn't help but arch my back against him. He toyed with my sensitive skin, rubbing his thick fingers across the opening so the ache deep within me could build. Every time, he avoided my clit and instead teased around it, driving me crazy. I could barely hold back my desperate whimpers. I wanted him so badly.

Travis pressed his cock against my ass. "Do you feel what you do to me?"

"What are you going to do about it?" I challenged him. He flashed another devilish grin.

"I'm going to use you." Gulp. What is he planning?

Before I could respond he slipped his shaft between my folds, not entering but sliding along my slit, grazing my clit with every thrust. My swollen pussy lips almost engulfed him. I craned my back even more hoping he'd accidentally slip the tip in and finally fuck me but he didn't. His tip kissed my clit over and over, spreading my juices across my lips. "You feel so good, do you want to be fucked?" God yes but I didn't say anything. My pride was still too strong. "You know you want my cock but you don't want to admit it. That's okay. I know how to take what I want."

"So why don't you take it?" I breathed. My body was begging to be filled, used, abused.

"I want to make you wait." He thrust a few more times against my sopping wet folds then pulled back. I was so worked up, I was practically panting. My nipples hurt from how sensitive they were. Every movement caused my pussy to rub against itself. And yet, Travis began to shower with his cock swinging between his legs as if nothing had happened. I watched hungrily as he let the water flow down his body.

"How long are you going to keep doing this to me?" I finally blurted out.

"I haven't decided yet. I'm having a lot of fun and I can tell you are too."

We got out of the shower and began to dry off. Once I was dry and wrapped my towel around me, I leaned against the sink and turned to look at him. His body looked incredible all wet and hot. I could help but stare at his cock. I was mesmerized, obsessed by it. He looked up and noticed me staring and began to stalk towards me. I jumped up onto the sink and spread my legs slightly. He stepped between them, towel around his waist. My heart began beating quickly.

"Kiss me" I blurted out. A split second later his lips were on mine. I felt his hand move up my throat and cup my face, tilting my mouth against his. It caused me to reflexively open my mouth and the clever bastard took his chance to stick his tongue down my throat. He let copious amounts of his saliva slide into my mouth and I involuntarily moaned at his taste. I let my hands wander towards his towel and slipped my hands beneath it, letting the towel fall away from his hips. He kissed me harder.

I grew bold and reached for his hardening cock, lightly grasping his hard on and touching the sensitive tip with the pads of my fingers. It was his turn to shudder and buck his hips and groan. "Don't you want to cum?" I broke our passionate kiss and asked as innocently as I could. I was feeling drunk with lust and growing braver by the minute. As he thought of what to say next I slapped his cock against my thigh, feeling it swell and throb.

"Why don't we play a game," Travis began, "I want to watch you masturbate again. The first person to cum wins. The person who doesn't can't cum until the other lets them. "I'll even let you use this" He reached into the drawer and pulled out my travel vibrator.

"Where did you-"

"I dug through your stuff. Are you in or not?"

"Give that to me." He grinned at my response.

Travis reached up to cup my face once more and pulled me into another dizzying kiss. I felt his free hand undo my towel and it fell to my sides. With my tits now free, he ran a hand up my side sending a shiver down my spine. After what seemed like forever he finally grabbed my boob, kneading the flesh in his hands. He released my chin and grabbed his cock.

"You better start or I'm going to win." I didn't need to be told twice. I started up my vibrator and greedily put it against my clit. I was so horny I knew it wouldn't take me very long to get off. Especially not when Travis started to pinch my nipple and roll the sensitive bud between his fingers. I moaned openly against his mouth. He pulled back to watch me and I got a better look at his beautiful dick. He was jerking himself impossibly fast. Strings of precum flying off his tip and landing on my thigh. The sight of him hungrily looking at my body and gripping his cock like a vice was enough to get me to the edge. But just as I was about to teeter off and fall into mindless pleasurable bliss he took my hand and yanked it away from my pussy. Before I could even react he began to moan wantonly and ejaculated. Rope after rope of cum hit my belly and rolled down toward my achingly swollen and neglected groin.

"You fucking cheater" I was pissed yet undeniably excited and stills incredibly horny. Travis grinned widely as he took a finger and swiped up some of his cum off my body.

"You're all mine now." As I went to protest he stuck his finger in my mouth and I instinctively sucked the jizz clean off. The taste on my tongue was so hot I felt yet another surge of need pulse through my pussy. When he withdrew his finger, he replaced it with his mouth, embracing me in a tender kiss. I bit him.

Gamot
Gamot
7 Followers