Turnabout is Foreplay

Story Info
A fantasy roleplay takes an unexpected turn.
4.1k words
4.25
7.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast table conversation can be mundane. Or not.

Linda and I were relatively new to each other. We had been dating for about three months, but this was only the third time she had stayed over. The first time, our third date, after an evening of dinner and a movie, I had joked, "How do you like your eggs in the morning?" It's a line and we both knew it, and we both knew the answer, which she gave with a laugh: "Unfertilized." So this morning I had been up early, both my usual custom and because I sleep better, and later, alone. She was half awake when I told her I'd have breakfast ready in about 20 minutes. I put on a pot of coffee, then made unfertilized scrambled eggs and toast.

She joined me in the kitchen shortly before I was ready to put food on the table. She looked even prettier this morning than she had last night, even with her hair something of a mess and her eyes a little bleary. She had the glow of a woman who had gotten laid well. She gave me a quick but sexy kiss with a little tongue and said, "Good morning, lover," then helped herself to the coffee as I finished cooking and put eggs on our plates next to the buttered toast. I already had my coffee, with cream and sugar. She put a little cream in hers.

"You have some interesting books," she began.

"Really? I think they're all interesting. That's why I bought them."

She chuckled at the obvious, then said, "In the shelf by the bed there's a book on women's sexual fantasies."

"Ah, that one. Yes, stimulating reading, to be sure. Have you read it?"

"No, but it might be fun to read some of them. I skimmed the sections, and some are pretty wild."

"Anything in particular catch your fancy?" We had had sex quite a few times but had not really discussed it much. We each knew how to please the other, what felt good and the like, but nothing further. Not that I had a particularly dark or kinky side to my sexuality, and I didn't think she did either, but you never know.

She replied, "Most women have a fantasy of two men at the same time."

"One cooking, one cleaning? Well, you have the one cooking but you're not going to get the one cleaning until later."

She laughed, knowing I had heard it before. Then she went on. "The idea of restraint has always been kind of interesting. And I think I could be a little bit of an exhibitionist, and maybe voyeur, too. There were a couple of other sections that looked interesting."

"Something to explore," I said. "Could be fun. Have you ever been to a nude beach? Gone skinny-dipping?"

"Skinny dipping at a friend's pool, just after I graduated high school, but only twice. It was just her and me. Way too much body modesty to go to a nude beach, especially alone. What about you?"

"I used to go to a nude beach occasionally when I was in grad school," I said. "It's pretty freeing."

"I bet you got some appreciative looks," she replied. We were both in our 30s but we both looked younger. I was still in top shape, and tanned easily.

She went on. "Then there was a section on rape fantasies. It's surprising how many women have them."

That was my cue. "Do you?"

"I have, from time to time, especially when I was younger. I don't know why. I never really wanted to be raped, especially not by the kinds of creeps you sometimes see getting arrested for it. But the fantasy has a certain appeal."

"So what was one of yours?"

"I'm in stocks, like you have your head and hands through, for punishment for some minor offense. It's for 24 hours, and I'm the only one this time. In the middle of the night a guy comes up, his face hidden, and gags me. Then he gets behind me, lifts my long skirt, takes down my knickers, and fingers me. Then he shoves his cock into my pussy. After a few minutes, he pulls out and cums by rubbing his cock on my ass. He wipes me with his hand, rearranges my clothing, takes out the gag, and runs off. I have no idea who he is. I don't even have a clue as to his build, so I could never identify him."

"Wow. That's wild."

"Yeah, isn't it? It's my fantasy, so he doesn't cum in me. I don't want to get pregnant but his cock felt good."

"You women have a strange relationship with sex. For us, it's external, something we do to someone else. It's internal for you, and women take all of the risks. You can get pregnant, die in childbirth, be abandoned with no help, and venereal diseases are worse for you. That's probably why rape is such a serious crime."

"Well, aren't you the analytical ray of sunshine this early in the morning," she said as she finished her eggs and took a sip of coffee. She smiled and gave me one of those "you're weird" looks. I get those a lot. This was one of the things she had said she liked about me, that I seemed to be able to think things through, often in a way that had a twist.

I smiled back and said, "Given all of that, which women know either consciously or subconsciously, why would a woman have a fantasy about being forced into sex?"

She got serious as she looked down at her empty plate for a moment, then said slowly, "Because we want sex, but we don't want responsibility for it. We don't want it to be our fault, especially when we're young and our parents have told us not to do it. I think some date rape happens that way. The girl wants it, but she doesn't want to want it. You know what I mean?" She looked up at me.

"I think so. The girl gets herself into a situation where the guy is very turned on, he's bigger than her, she has no place to run. And so she gives in. I'm sure it isn't always like that, probably not even most of the time, but yeah, that likely does happen."

I continued. "So is that one of your fantasies? Date rape? We could play that one out. Or were there any in the book that particularly turned you on?"

"I didn't have time to read, just look at section headings and skim. I didn't want to keep you waiting too long. But one was kind of hot and I skimmed a little of it."

"And that was?"

"Three guys break into a house where a woman is living with her two daughters, home from college for the weekend. They find the mom first and gag and tie her at knifepoint. Then they go find the daughters, and gag them and strip them. They bring them all into the living room and rip mom's pajamas off. They tell the women that they won't hurt them if they cooperate, but they're going to get what they want. That's about as far as I got before I realized I was keeping you waiting."

"Let's put away the dishes, then go read that one," I said. "It might give us some ideas."

She chuckled and said, "You already have lots of ideas, I'm sure, but yeah, that might be fun. Will you read it aloud to me?" That was another mild surprise. I hadn't had that request before, at least not from an adult. She continued, "You have such a wonderful voice."

"Thank you. I never realized that. Sure, I'll read aloud. Come," I said, taking her by the hand.

"I did, and I plan to again." She followed me to the bedroom. I really enjoyed her casual sexuality. I got down the book and we undressed and got into bed. I found the story and started reading. It started as she said, with the break-in, the girls and their mother tied and gagged, then brought to the living room. The house was an open plan, with the kitchen and dining room adjacent to the living room. "So, who's first?" asked the ringleader. "Any volunteers?" he asked looking from one to the other.

"I'll let you have me if you leave them alone," said the mother through the gag.

"I'm going to take off your gags, but if you make too much noise they go back on, and hard. Or maybe we'll stuff something else into your mouth. Got it?"

The mother nodded, and the men removed the strips of cloth.

The ringleader laughed. "Oh, we'll have you whether you want it or not, and them too. Who's the youngest?" Nobody said anything. "Maybe you didn't understand," he said, raising his voice and looking around at them, "Who's the fucking youngest?" This time the taller sister nodded her head and said, in a quiet voice, "I am."

His accomplices tied the other women's legs to the leg of the dining room table, then brought the terrified girl to the sofa. She resisted a little and one gave her a hard slap on the ass. They had her kneel on the sofa facing the back, and the ringleader stood behind her and unzipped. She couldn't see his cock but the other two could, and their eyes went wide. He had at least six inches. He got out a condom and put it on. He fingered her a little, then spread her cuntlips and forced his way in up to the balls. Mom and sis looked on in horror as they saw her being violated. They couldn't look away, and when they tried to, one of the other men would slap them and yell, "Watch!"

After pumping the poor girl for a few minutes, he said, "Have you ever taken it in the ass?" Her face went white. "Nnnno," she stammered. "Please, no!" He ignored her and took a tube of KY jelly from his pocket and began fingering her ass and pussy with the lube. One of the other men yelled, "Hey, you said I could do that first. The ringleader stopped and said, "Yeah, I kind of got carried away," and stepped back.

The other man got behind the girl and took out his cock, which was less than five inches long hard, and shoved it into her cunt for a few strokes, then hard up her ass. She screamed and he put his hand over her mouth and kept fucking.

I stopped reading and asked Linda if she had ever done anal. She smiled and said, "Yes, and it can feel pretty good. But keep reading. I'm getting hot." She dipped a finger into her pussy and brought it to my lips. I sucked it carefully, then went on reading. I won't go into all of the details here, but there were a few parts that Linda said really turned her on.

One was the spanking, which happened to all of the women if they protested or didn't move fast enough. These weren't light pats, either; they were hard enough to leave temporary marks.

Another was when the women were held down, or tied down, or shoved against a wall with their hands over their heads and fucked.

I continued reading, and the other two guys, it turned out, had small cocks, under five inches, but of course nobody measured them. One of them told the girl he was about to take that he'd hurt her if she laughed. She didn't, and did her best to make him cum, if only to get it over with.

The men didn't steal anything, didn't damage the house, and they were done in less than an hour. They gave the women knockout drops, then untied them and left them in their beds.

At the end of the story the mother says that they were all so shocked, humiliated and angry. Mom remarked that if she could she'd cut off their balls with a rusty knife, but in a way it was the hottest sex she ever had. The oldest said that she really got into making the smallest guy cum. She felt sorry for him in an odd way, since he must not have much success with women. At the same time, she hated what he was doing to her and him for doing it.

It also led to their first real conversation about sex. The daughters talked about their boyfriends and losing their virginity, and the mom had opened up about her failed marriage and their father's affairs. They talked about what had just happened, and about how it was both horrible and yet arousing, but more horrible. Nobody has a right to do that. The guys had been careful to keep masks on, and had used condoms when they came in their pussies or asses, so there was no way to identify them from DNA. In the end, they decided not to report it. Only the youngest daughter disagreed, pointing out that they had been the victim of a felony and that they could have been seriously hurt.

Linda remarked that her first thought was they should have called the police, no matter what. The police might have been able to spot a pattern, or to correlate it with another rape. Part of their rationale was that it was just too humiliating to have to tell anyone, even a female officer. But Linda pointed out that here they were telling the whole world, even if anonymously. And the book was supposed to be fantasies, but this one was real, or at least presented that way. I told her that if I remembered correctly that was true of several of the stories, both under that heading and others.

That led to us discussing a rape scene. She thought it would be hot to be taken, to not see my face, or even for it to be a surprise knowing it was me. I felt myself getting hard at the thought. She noticed and stroked my cock, getting me even harder. After a while, I went down on her and made her cum, then knelt between her thighs, held her down, and pleasured her, and myself, until I came hot and hard in her with her enthusiastic consent. I felt her cumming on my hard cock. We snuggled and kissed, and maybe drifted off to sleep.

***

She called a few days later and we talked more about the story we had read. She said, "I think the idea of us doing a rape scene is hot, but it won't work. If I know it's you, I'll just let you do what you want. And if I don't, I'll hurt you, or try."

"You're right. We need to rethink this." I let it go at that, and didn't rethink it, at least in part because work suddenly got very busy.

***

That Friday evening I went to her place for dinner and play. We talked more about the story, about the idea of a non-consent scene, and the more we talked the more aroused I got. I'm sure it was no different for her. I helped her with the dishes.

"Come with me," she said, taking me by the hand and leading me to the bedroom. She had a four-poster, similar to mine, and tied to each post was a length of half-inch white woven polyester rope. The other end of each length was on the bed. "Take off your clothes," she said. This was a different side of her, but I eagerly complied. She didn't undress. "Now get on your back on the bed." Again, I complied. I wondered where this was leading.

She started with my right wrist, wrapping several turns of the rope around it, then ending with a half-hitch. Then the left wrist. She spread my legs wide as she secured my ankles to the bedpost. She had obviously done her reading. "How is it?" she asked. "Not too tight?"

"No, just feels weird to be tied up. This is a first."

She chucked. "Yes, it is. But at least part of you appears to like it." I was extremely hard, at least in part because we hadn't had sex since last Sunday. She got on the bed with me and gave me a deep, hot kiss. Then she sucked my tiny nipples, which felt good and maybe a little too intense, ticklish. From there she gave my cock a couple of light licks.

"Now you're going to suck my cunt, my captive." I didn't need to be forced to do that, but it was her game. She took off her jeans and panties and positioned herself over my face, facing my feet and hard cock. I lifted my head a little and licked her clit and slit. She was slippery wet and tasted great. After several minutes she came, and when she recovered she said, "That was amazing. Good boy." She was facing my cock but didn't touch it.

Then she moved up a little so that all I could reach was her little brown nether hole. "Tongue me," she demanded. At least she was clean, I thought as I pushed my tongue in, or licked gently around the edges. I could tell she was playing with her clit, and she came, not quite as hard.

This was different, and I figured she would ride my cock. I was wrong. She got off the bed and said, "We need a couple of pillows under you, but first I'm going to change the ropes a little." She untied the one on my left foot from the bedpost and moved it higher, so that it held my leg at about a 45-degree angle, then did the same with the right one. "I have a little surprise for you, but you can just say no and you'll never know what it is. Red pill or blue pill?"

"Red. I think I know what you have in mind, but maybe not. You're a lot kinkier than I thought."

She replied, "Very good. You're mine now." She had ignored the remark about being kinky.

She got the pillows under my lower back and ass, then put a bandana over my eyes. I could hear her doing something for a couple of minutes, but couldn't tell what. Then she started playing with my cock and balls, and tight anus. I could feel a little lubrication on her finger. I was horny as hell and desperately needed to get my cock into her.

She took away the bandana and I saw what she had been doing. She was wearing a pink strap-on dildo, one of those double-ended kinds with half in her pussy and the other half not. It was pretty big, the part I could see a little longer than my hard cock and about as thick. My eyes went wide.

"Yes, women have rape fantasies. But not just about us getting raped. Sometimes we think about trying the shoe on the other foot."

"You're going to..." and my voice trailed off.

"Yes. Fuck that tight little ass of yours. You're in my control now, and remember you agreed. You wanted to play out the fantasy. So we're going to. One last chance to back out." She smiled.

I could have stopped her but I didn't. I know she wouldn't have done it if I had serious objections. Or maybe I didn't know that. I had had prostate stimulation before, but mostly outside, behind my balls. I had been propositioned by men, especially at the nude beach, but never had the slightest interest. But she was a woman, and I let myself surrender to her. "This isn't quite what I had in mind when we talked about playing out a rape fantasy, I have to say."

"I know that, but I decided I could have some fun too. Now lie back and enjoy, if you can." She knelt between my legs, spreading hers to get the angle right, and put the tip of the dildo against my ass and pushed gently. It hurt a little. She took it away and applied more lube, and fingered me. I did my best to relax. Then the dildo again, this time about an inch going in. I wasn't sure which felt weirder, being tied and out of control or getting my ass fucked by a hot woman with a strap-on.

"So how does my bitch boy feel, getting fucked by a woman?" She was playing the role well. I hoped she was playing a role.

"Weird. My cock needs attention. I feel like I'm dripping pre-cum."

"Oh does it? And she slapped it lightly, making it bounce. "Yes, nice and hard and lots of pre-cum. You must like getting it in your ass."

I thought to myself how hard I was going to fuck her and how much cum I would pump up her cunt once she let me loose. She continued to work the dildo into me until it was all the way in, then pumped slowly in and out. I could see the pleasure in her eyes from what the other end was doing to her. Then she reached down and pressed a button and it started vibrating. Wow! That was different, and the feeling in my prostate and through my cock was building. She came hard, and it made her fuck me hard.

She slowed down after she came and the intensity in my cock and prostate subsided a little. She didn't pull out. "Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"I'm not sure that's the word, but it was intense. You're a wild one."

"This is fun. What do you want now?"

"I need to cum." My cock was dripping, aching.

"'I need to cum' what?" and she flicked my cock.

I caught on. "I need to cum, mistress." That was a new side of her, but I played along. She was, after all, in control.

"You've earned it."

"Ride me and take me in your cunt."

"You didn't ask properly. You'll get what I give you."

She started pumping the dildo in and out and her face flushed as she got more and more excited. She never touched my cock. "When are you going to make me cum," I asked.

"Ask properly."

"Please let me cum, mistress."

"That's better."

"Thank you, mistress."

She kept fucking, making herself cum over and over. I realized what was going to happen and went with it, as if I had a choice. In a few minutes I felt the pleasure behind my balls, and less in the tip of my cock. She read me well, and very soon after I shot cum so hard it almost hit her face, but splashed on her tits and on me. Then four more shots of cum, not as hard but wildly intense. She stopped, surprised, and pulled back, removing the dildo from me first, then from herself. She undid the strap and dropped it on the floor.

12