All Comments on 'Turnabout is Foreplay'

by ArseGratiaArtis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sara_Navy_WifeSara_Navy_Wife3 months ago

5 stars, as your stories always are! I have heard that men do get raped now and then, especially in jail. I'm sure that is no one's fantasy! I have been approached now and then by men wanting me to be their "Mistress". So I do think maybe that fantasy is more common than we might think. I like your "first person" style of writing! It makes your stories feel more personal. I hope you will keep up the great work!

kaylee36ddkaylee36dd3 months ago

Fun reverse story

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways3 months ago

Great story, I was not really into the 'fantasy' rape scene, but you handled it quite delicately. (BTW, call the cops everytime, they might have left a clue or be trackable on CCTV)

I know about stories, or the characters, deciding to take the narrative off in a direction you never expected and my favourite 'real' author Terry Pratchett RIP said the same.

Sequel? Unless you think the characters are the right vehicle for more exploration of other themes (and as I type I think they might well be) then don't push one. I am currently doing 1x: Stand alone stories, but include a summary of what happened after to give closure. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Some interesting word play, and great twist at the end. Very well crafted, if not exactly to my taste. Still, five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArseGratiaArtis@ArseGratiaArtis
Dirty old man. on here to write. I hope the stories get the women wet and the guys hard. They certainly got me hard. These are fantasies, some based in experience, some not. Comments are always appreciated even if not favorable. If you ever see me in any chat room tell ...