Turnabout is Foreplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to get you untied. I hope you're okay," she said as she went to work on the rope around my right ankle. It hurt a little but had not cut off the circulation. Then the left, and my legs could finally relax. When my arms were free I wrapped them around her and have her a deep kiss.

"I'm okay. I would have said something if there had been any real problems. I'm a little sore, and more than just from being tied."

"I wondered if you could take that. I didn't think you had had much ass play. How was it?"

"Since it was you doing it, it was okay. I came hard, in case you didn't notice."

"That was amazing. And without ever touching your cock."

"Took me by surprise. That was fun for a variation, not sure I'd want to make it a regular thing."

"What about being tied, out of control? I read that a lot of men who are big shots in their work like to give up control in the bedroom."

"Again, a delicacy, not a main course. Something to be enjoyed occasionally."

"So you'd let me do it again?"

"Maybe. Let me recover from this time."

"Yeah. I hope those marks on your wrists go away soon. They'd be hard to explain at work on Monday."

I chuckled. "They sure would."

I thought for a minute, then asked, "You said there were a few other things you found intriguing in the fantasies book, but we got sidetracked on non-consent. What were some of the others?"

"Femdom, and threesomes with another woman."

Note: This story is pure fantasy, and not necessarily one I'm into, and the characters are purely fictional. I started writing and the story kind of took over. Comments are always welcum. Should there be a sequel?

12