Turnabout Pt. 01

Story Info
10 years faithful and true to her marital vows. Until…
4k words
3.98
39.7k
44

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeanaBard
DeanaBard
238 Followers

A few months ago, something changed between my wife and me. Changes for the better... I think.

Okay, so here goes. It could be said that it all began before I was even aware it was happening. But the pieces began falling into place a few months before my birthday and the big surprise party my wife would throw for me. (More on that later.)

My reasons for sharing this with anyone -- especially men in a similar situation -- are two fold: Accept your deficiencies and use them to your advantage; And most importantly, do whatever it takes to satisfy your wife's wants and needs. After all, that IS the loving thing to do.

Learn from my experiences and you will be rewarded in more ways imaginable.

Before I go any further I should give some background. First, Marie, my wife may not be a super model contender. However, standing at 5'-8", with firm C-cup breasts, narrow waist, and a plump but not fat ass, she can still turn a man's head. All-in-all, she's got a very curvy figure. And I can't leave out that she has loveliest, most expressive face with possibly the most perfectly proportioned eyes, nose, and mouth. Oh, and those lips are to die for.

As for me, well, I should start by letting you know that I think about sex all the time -- as in: around the clock. Unfortunately, I just don't have the hardware nor the endurance to match my desires.

Some time ago I noticed that I am NOT what anyone would call "well endowed." This became apparent to me in high school. Guys my age were developing into men, but I wasn't.

Despite the fact that I am 6'-1" tall, wear 11E shoes, and have fairly large hands with prominent middle fingers, my erections don't match those stats. At under one-and-a-half inches thick, and just over four inches long, my "thing" is nothing to boast about.

(It's almost laughable, if not depressing, to think that there is probably some cloistered monk with no sexual desires, chanting away in a monastery with my foot-long hidden under his heavy robe. And somehow I'm stuck with his worthless little-boy wiener.)

When Marie and I first met it quickly became obvious that her appetite for sex could put mine to shame! After all, she had already been intimate with something like a dozen men and still counting. I may have been sex obsessed for as long as I can remember. But my sexual encounters paled in comparison to hers.

In the midst of our second romp in bed she told me how surprised she was about my "total lack of equipment." She went as far as to say, "Let's get something straight. To call your thing a cock in an insult to real cocks. What you have is a dick. A little dick at that." Naturally, her words stung. But rather than breaking the mood, it only drove me to find other ways of pleasing her.

Luckily for me, after about six months of non-exclusive dating (she was still going out with other men) she fell in love with me anyway. (Obviously, there is more than sex for making a good, loving couple.) As for me, I was already head-over-heels in love with her. Engagement and marriage soon followed.

While down on bended knee asking her to marry me, I made it a point to emphatically profess my love for her and my total commitment to our marriage and her happiness. From that moment on we were exclusive to one another.

Indecently, the sex between us picked up dramatically.

When it came to satisfying Marie's needs, penetrative sex (fucking) gave way to a greater reliance on oral sex (licking) for getting the job done. There was still fucking. (usually) But it was far more for my benefit than hers. The main thing to remember is, when my wife needed an orgasm, I never neglected my responsibility for having my tongue at the ready. No matter when or where, pleasuring Marie takes priority over all else.

Something else gradually introduced itself into our love making. It didn't happen often, but sometimes, while heavily into foreplay, she would 'let slip' some random little detail of one of her former sexual encounters. It was strange, but when she did, I would get even more aroused, then work even harder at pleasing her. Marie seemed amused by my interest in hearing of her earlier exploits and certainly enjoyed the added attention I gave.

However, after our daughter was born seven years ago, Marie's desire for sex diminished significantly. Sex between us settled into a routine of about two, maybe three times a month. Meanwhile, my sex-drive was stronger than ever. Years earlier, I had learned how to overcome the natural drop in libido after orgasm. My erections still faded, though not as quickly, but my drive stayed in tacked. I remained horny after cumming. This slowdown of sexual relations meant that relief was left in my own hands. Oddly, my best orgasms occurred while masturbating to stories Marie had told of her wilder, single days.

Eventually, this led to dreaming of my wife returning to her former wilder ways. For her to eagerly get-it-on with at least one more well hung stud. I found myself craving to see my wife beaming in the afterglow of hot, satisfying sex.

This desire for her to get fucked like she hadn't been fucked in years grew and continued intensifying to the point of obsession.

So on the eve of our tenth wedding anniversary I had some flowers and a card sent to the house.

In the card I had written something that few other husbands would... I told my wife that I would understand and support her decision if she should ever decide she needed to have sex with another man. To once more experience a larger cock than mine.

In actuality, over the years while we were both in the heat of passion during our lovemaking, these were ideas I had playfully whispered as a follow-up whenever she reminisced of past lovers. Admittedly, at the time, I was saying these things only half halfheartedly. At least that's the way it started.

Somewhere around two years ago, I began hinting more aggressively about the subject. All the while, keeping in mind that if a wife hears her husband telling her that she needs to see other men, often that will be interpreted that he is looking to having an affair for himself. And that was never my intention. So when those hints failed to go anywhere, while choosing my words carefully, I resorted to more strongly suggesting that I'd be okay if she had a little fling.

Now, ten years on, I was serious. As such, I had actually committed these ideas to paper. In a sense, for a ten-year anniversary present, I was giving my wife a "Permission Slip" to cheat. There was only one stipulation, should she actually follow through, it must not be kept secret. I expected to be told immediately afterwards.

When I got home from work I was greeted with a big kiss and a thank you for the flowers. But she said nothing about the card.

We had a nice dinner with the usual chitchat about our day. Still, she never mentioned the card. By the time we were getting ready for bed without one word about what I written, I couldn't take it any longer and asked what she thought about my other 'gift'. With a quirky little smile she simply said, "Oh that. Yes, thanks for the card." And that was it.

As she had for all of our married life, Marie remained unwavering and I remained undeterred. She would simply change the subject by complementing the rest of my physical attributes, especially my legs and butt, which she often said were the sexiest she'd ever seen on a man.

Well, that was all well and good. But it didn't prevent me from persevering in my mission, regularly making suggestions and encouraging remarks. Having already made it perfectly clear that I had no desire for anyone but her, we'd be out for the evening sitting at the bar when I'd point out some guy(s) there. I might make a comment like, "I bet you could have a good time with those two guys." or "The younger they are, the longer they last." I left hints and wrote letters. I even designed a more pocketable "permission slip" to keep in her purse, ready to be shown a prospective lover who feared facing an angry husband.

Still, if she was having any urges they sure never showed.

While the opportunities remained infrequent, when she did show interest in having sex, I made sure to sneak in things like, "I'm going to get some big cock to fuck this pussy the way it's suppose to be fucked." While finger fucking her and massaging her clit I might say, "You're so wet and open you need a big cock to fill it properly." I would go down and suck her flowing juices then just before she cums I'd say "Those guys from the bar are out in the hall with really big hard-ons just waiting to ride you hard and fill you with hot creamy cum." Talk like that always succeeded in getting her going good, leading to an intense orgasm.

Yet in the end, she remained steadfast in her resolve that, "those days are in the past."

Still, I kept hoping that one day when she wasn't looking for it, she would meet some really sexy guy, get seduced, and end up in bed with this stranger. After all, I had read that unplanned and unexpected sex is suppose to be the most intense.

Well, as I said, about two months ago, things suddenly changed.

About 2:00 one Friday afternoon I got a call at work from the mother of our daughter's best friend. She was inviting our little girl to her house for a sleep-over. I knew she would love to go, so I said that would be nice.

As soon as I hung up, it struck me that this would give Marie and me a rare night to ourselves. No babysitter required. But before I could dial home, Marie called me and excitedly told me that she had just found out that a "very dear friend" was in town that she hadn't seen in over twelve years. She told me they had made plans to meet for dinner after she got done work so they could catch up on old times.

I informed her of our sudden childless state for the evening and asked her if she wouldn't rather meet her friend some other time. Almost cutting me off, Marie abruptly said that her friend was leaving tomorrow and wouldn't be this way again for a long time.

Apologizing, she promised to make it up to me. Before I could respond, she chipperly added that she would probably be home late. After all, they had so much catching up to do, so I shouldn't wait up. Relenting, I told her to have a good time and she could wake me when she got home.

After fixing myself some dinner I watched a little TV. Since I was alone I decided it was a good time to dig out some old adult videos that I'd inherited as a teen from my uncle. Don't worry. They are kept well hidden away from little curious eyes. Popping the tape into the old VCR we still had hooked-up, I stripped off my clothes and got comfortable.

I was getting really horny watching those sexy girls and their hot pussies being stuffed with those massive schlongs. Typical of those old pornos, just as the guy starts ejaculating he pulls out and shoots his massive load of cum on the girl's belly and chest. Still, it got my dick bobbing up and down as I witnessed the large amount of cream each guy could ejaculate. I even became fascinated by the number of shots of cum each guy made. On both accounts, it was far more than me, that's for sure. All the while I was wishing I could please Marie like these hunks were doing for the girls on tape.

Pre-cum was running down the length of my hard-on but I managed to resist jerking-off. Instead I went to bed to wait for my wife's return home.

Some hours later Marie finally slid under the covers. I was awakened by her snuggling up behind me. Since I always sleep in the buff, I quickly realized that she had not put on pajamas as she usually does. She too was completely naked.

After gently teasing my nipple, she slid her hand down across my belly until she found my still hard dick. Discovering the way it was still leaking pre-cum she let out a soft moan as she curled her fingers around the shaft and began slowly stroking it.

I rolled over towards her and started to rub and caress her body as well.

When I quietly asked her if she had had a good time she whispered, "Oh, yes. I had a very good time." I told her I was glad she enjoyed the visit. There was a wistfulness in her whisper as she added, "I almost forgot how much fun my friend and I use to have." As she was saying this I brushed by one of her nipples. It was very erect and hard. By the way my touch made her quiver it seemed to be incredibly sensitive.

Scooting my head under the covers I sucked that nipple into my mouth. Marie almost orgasmed when I did that and rolled onto he back. When she did I latched onto the other nipple sending her body into more convulsions. Just like the first nipple, I could have sworn I tasted a hint of bourbon on my tongue.

But before I could think about that she took my hand and placed it on top of her bush. As she did this she whispered, "Honey, I was bad tonight." I didn't respond and continued to lick and suckle on her breast savoring the added flavor that coated it.

Slowly and naturally my fingers rapped themselves around her damp and matted mound. My entire hand could feel an intense heat radiating from it. As I began to slide my fingers into her burning gash, Marie's breathing became ragged. Her body wreathed slowly to my motions.

Her pussy was wet. In fact it was extremely wet and slick. I had never felt her so wet. My fingers easily slid around in the soupy slime. Everything down there felt large and swollen.

No longer whispering but still speaking softly she said, "Babe, I was so bad. I know it was wrong, but it felt so right. I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?"

[Bad! Doing what?] I wondered. [Forgive her. For what?] She had spent the evening with an old girlfriend and I couldn't rationalize between what she was saying and what my fingers were sloshing around in as her pulsing hole effortlessly accepted two, then three fingers into it. It was difficult for me to comprehend how open and how wet she was.

No longer concerned about her volume, she began moaning loudly while squirming about the bed. Even her clit seemed thicker and more distended than I could ever recall. Rubbing up and down the entire length of her womanhood I made certain to massage her clit on each pass. The flow from her cunt ran heavily down between her legs, even flooding the sheets.

Slipping a finger between her ass cheeks. She opened and raised her legs further, allowing me to slice deeper between her cheeks and finally easily slipping a well lubricated finger into her other hole. She went wild.

Next, by forming a scoop with my fingers, in a crazy attempt to make the flow last even longer, I hoped to bring this tidal wave of juices back up just so I could try pushing it back into her gaping hole.

There is something about the smell of a woman in heat. Additional pheromones that the pussy gives off that make a man lose all sense of reality. With my head still under the covers, this aromatic aphrodisiac filled my sinuses was even stronger than I could ever remember. And it was making me crazy with lust.

The liquids and its aroma that flowed so heavily from her insides I just had to taste her.

"If going out with your girlfriends makes you this horny," I said breathlessly, "then you should see them more often." I gave her nipple a little bite which made her yelp, then quickly turned around and dove in, tongue first, into her sloppy cunt to began lapping up the copious juices.

She surprised me by trying to close her legs saying, "No. No, don't!" But I would not be denied. My elbows were already wedged behind her knees holding her legs spread wide. Again she started to protest. But evidently the pleasure of my tongue and lips rapidly won her over.

Her pussy tasted and smelled different. Not bad, just not the same. But I kept on lapping and sucking. I wanted to taste and swallow every last drop. She began moaning more loudly now as I continued to clean her out. Licking the entire length of her split, from her clit down to her full round ass. Making sure to thoroughly probe both holes.

Delirious with lust from the aroma of her pussy and the copious fluids still flowing from it, I found myself even sucking up the puddle on the sheets. She was moaning loudly as my tongue roughly returned to assault her clit.

Even through my lust fueled feeding frenzy I had this feeling my wife's juices had tasted something like this before. It's just that the flow had never this plentiful.

Looking back on it now, I'm sure I was about to figure out why I knew what this different yet somehow familiar flavor was. Then, between moans, she spoke again, "Honey, I'm sorry but (moan) I didn't tell you the whole story... (oow) I think you misunderstood. I wasn't out with an old girlfriend. (aghh) It was an old BOYFRIEND."

Like being struck by a bolt of lightning, I suddenly realized it was cum that made her cunt so wet and slimy. I had been slurping and swallowing CUM! Not my own, but someone else's cum!!!

Yet, as if on auto pilot, my licking and sucking continued unabated. After all, my wife's pleasure must always take precedence over any disgust I might experience.

"He and I were lovers for a while, years ago, and I guess I had tried to forget how good he was in bed." she said.

I could hardly believe what she was saying. Out of the blue, she had gone and done on her own what for years I'd been trying to get her to do.

Once I had swallowed most of the evidence of her infidelity I stopped licking to resume manual stimulation. Raising my head from beneath the covers I looked at the expression on her face. And there it was, just as I had always imagined, that far away look of satisfaction and contentment. For years I had been the one always talking about her fucking someone else and now she was laying in our marital bed with half my hand up her snatch and her lover's cum in my stomach.

I had to ask. "Does he have a big one?"

My question broke her expression of bliss to one of uncertainty. The fear of hurting my feelings caused her to hesitate. However, the eager look on my face told her to tell the truth. "Oh, yes!" she exclaimed. "I had almost forgotten how big it is," she said lustfully.

Excitedly, I asked, "How big?"

Now, looking squarely into my eyes she put it all out there. With dead seriousness in her tone and a smirk on her lips, she answered, "At least twice as big as you."

Hearing her talk like this should have made me mad. Instead, my boner spit up a dollop of pre-cum. Suddenly, another question came from my lips. "Do you love him?" and just as quickly I was afraid of what the response might be.

Without hesitation she said, "I love his big cock and I love the way he fucks." Then with a tone of certainty she added, "But no, I could never love him. That's why we had stopped seeing each other.

My massaging of Marie's pussy with my fingers had never stopped. She was still incredibly slippery. If she hadn't been so sore I am sure her well stretched love tunnel could have easily accommodated all four of my fingers. Possibly my entire hand. "Are you going to see him again?"

"He lives half-way across the country and is married with three kids. Tonight was just for old times sake." I continued to gently massage her pussy. She just lay there quietly for a moment, with 'that look' returning to her face, obviously reliving her recent tryst.

I returned to my place beneath the covers and between her legs.

All of a sudden she came to life again. "Ya know, there's this new guy who works on the loading dock. I think I saw a nice bulge in his jeans." With that her body tensed up. "I wonder if...?" was all she could get out before being rocked by an earth shaking orgasm.

Her legs were already wrapped behind my back as her cunt spit out a massive glob of cream into my mouth. Oh god! I was being forced to swallow even more of another man's cum!

DeanaBard
DeanaBard
238 Followers
12