All Comments on 'Turnabout Pt. 01'

by DeanaBard

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go back to fetish.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

Ugh.. utter garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, hopefully we will read all about whether or not Marie will cuckold him or feel a bit or remorse for her infidelity. Of course he wanted her to go have another man but will he embrace it or will he find remorse too? Will there be another set of chapters where he waits at home for his wife to come home with another man's cum. Will he take care of his daughter while his wife goes out to play? Will his daughter wonder where her mom is on the nights Marie is out with someone? Will he finally get the balls to find a clinic that will make his cock grow bigger and longer so she will not have to go out. She says she loves him and their family but does she really? So many questions.

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

What will he do when she comes home to show the baby bump her lover gave her.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Depressing. It’s almost like the author has no idea about human physiology.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, that was bloody awful.

GcoachGGcoachGover 2 years ago

Please don't listen to those other wackadoodles!!! This was great, Please continue and do it sooon!!!!

DeanaBardDeanaBardover 2 years agoAuthor

Well, I have got to say, in the 48 hours since this story first got posted, it has generated more comments, both pro, and con, than any of my other stories that have been up for months. Anyway, I write for my own pleasure. If anyone else enjoys my deviant imagination, great. Almost done with Part 2. I think some questions will be answered and otherwise, I'll let the chips fall where they may. ✌ Peace!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank god for old boyfriends with huge cocks! It’s just what I want for my wife. I can’t imagine going down on her and finding another man’s cum. Yo Ho, a cuckold’s life for me.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Your writing ability is fine. But the storyline... the pathetic, weak, cuck story... was just sickening. That the husband had so little self respect that he constantly badgered his wife into fucking some big cocked arsehole. At least, bigger than him.

Now she has developed a "taste" for big cocks again. What sort of future do they face with her fucking anyone she wants to (who has a big cock) and this spineless, pathetic apology for a man, getting his "rocks off" over it. Just very, very, sad.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

9volt9voltover 2 years ago

We never forget our first creampie. A great story.

Prairieboy3gWMPrairieboy3gWMover 2 years ago

I sometimes think the faithful wives in these stories turn a little too easily, too quickly and it spoils the story somehow.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

If someone explains to me why a woman should have more right to full fulfillment of her sexual desire than a man, then I could relate to this story. When a couple marries, they pledge loyalty, love, and care to each other in good times and bad. So why should this slut be able to take more? If she is so idiotic as to marry a man whom she knows from the outset cannot satisfy her sexually in the way she would like, then she must either abstain or not marry. 2*!!!

Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guyabout 2 years ago

Well written. Cuckolding is not for everyone and many don’t get it, as we see in comments. People find morality when wife is Hotwire but not when husband strays. Strange world.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

no matter how this story develops the hubby is an idiot and he's now going to have to decide to be a real man or let his wife walk all over him. HHHMMMM wonder which way this is going to go. Not. Clearly you want to humiliate men, so have at it, if it makes you feel better, but story is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

zerozerozerozerozero... obviously a female writer (I refuse to say author). and not a literate one. Example "in tacked"????? Did not even read halfway throughhh, by thhhe way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeanaBard@DeanaBard
A frustrated writer with an over-sexed imagination. PLEASE NOTE: The past number of months have presented me with numerous obstacles and setbacks preventing me from crafting additional material. I am hopeful that I will be able to resume writing and posting new stories in the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Turnabout Series Info