Turnabout Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie was rocking hard against my face and my tongue obediently tried to keep up with her thrusts. I felt like my whole face was being pulling up inside of her.

After multiple convulsions and feeding me several more dollops of cream she released her leg lock. "Put your dick in me." she begged. "If you forgive me, then make love to me. Fuck your unfaithful wife."

Of course I forgave her. Throwing off the covers I mounted my wife in a flash. She was so stretched and loose I just fell into her.

I tried to kiss her but was stopped when she asked a question that is burned into my brain, "Are you all the way in? I can hardly feel your little pecker." I assured her I was as deep as I could go and started humping in and out. No matter how much I struggled to make better contact, the walls of her pussy could only tickle my dick.

Simply by the way Marie lay there motionless it was plain to see that she was getting no pleasure from my efforts. "You know that I love you," she said. "And I love our family. But tonight I found out there is one other thing I love... I really LOVE big cocks."

A swooning moan escaped from deep within me.

With just one extra marital fling my wonderful wife had been transformed into a wanton woman. This stud had caused a total turn about in her attitude towards an open marriage. The very thing I had been talking about for years was suddenly a reality. And it was quickly taking on a life of it's own. The knowledge that my Marie actually might go through with getting laid by other guys had my heart doing flip-flops. That she once again WANTED to be fucked by bigger cocks than mine, was all it took to take me over the edge. In all of about fifteen seconds, I blew my load.

I collapsed on top of Marie exhausted and spent. As we lay there hugging each other, my dick fell out of her pussy and I began to apologize for cumming so quickly. She whispered something in my ear that had me down between her legs, cleaning her out again.

"Don't worry about it, someone once told me that the younger they are the longer they last."

- End of Part 1 -

12