Turnabout Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke from my dream sweating like a pig. Although, calling it a dream doesn't seem accurate. In many ways it was more like a nightmare.

Unless... Could it be a depraved hopeful wish???

However you want to look at it, it was far too intense for me to live through again in the same night. From that point on, I blocked any more thoughts about my wife being impregnated. At least until morning.

Without those disturbing elements, the rest of my half-awake, half-asleep fantasizing was amazingly hot! I kept waking up thrusting my hips, making my dick rub against the inside of my shorts. Time and time again, I would be right on the edge of climaxing, only to awaken. Knowing just how furious Marie would be with me if I did have an orgasm without her permission prevented me from satisfying that urge.

There had already been one ejaculation without her say-so. I guess the only reason I didn't face any repercussions following that one was that it happened in front of, and with the encouragement of, one of her friends. But the fear of having an accidental discharge kept me from fully falling asleep.

Sometime after three, I was awake yet again. Only, this time, it was due to Marie's lips pressing against mine that woke me. She was standing next to the bed, kissing me with a burning passion. Although I did sense an initial degree of tentativeness to her kiss. No doubt due to apprehension about how I felt now that she'd been with another man. Even in my sleepless fog, I made it a point to fervently demonstrate that my desire for her was as strong as ever.

Each time she slid her tongue into my mouth, I tasted alcohol. But there was something else there too.

Then there were several nuanced aromas adding to what I was tasting. Besides perspiration, the most prominent smell was a muskiness, earthy and heavy. On its own, it wasn't altogether bad. In fact, much like when inhaling a musk-scented perfume, it seemed to heighten my arousal. Still, I couldn't rationalize its presents. And just like what I was tasting, there remained one mystery aroma. One that I felt I should recognize. The longer we kissed, the more the gears churned.

Anyway, while my brain was sorting these things out, my hands had reached up to pull her body towards me. The room was almost pitch black, so I was doing pretty much everything by touch alone.

The first thing I noticed was that she had already removed her blouse. Moving my hand downward let me know that she had also shed her skirt. Aside from the stockings that still covered her legs, she was completely naked. Just by the feel of her skin, I could tell that she had been sweating heavily. No doubt, the result of extreme exertion. I could only surmise that my wife and her lover had had a vigorous workout.

Then it struck me. I deciphered both the mystery taste being forced into my mouth and the smell that filled my sinuses.

The taste was that of cum. Although what cum there was, was only minute. Still, I knew it well. That meant only one thing. The muskiness I smelled was that of a man's crotch. In a flash, I deduced that my wife had recently been sucking another man's cock and swallowed his cum.

No sooner did that light bulb ignite above my head when I was overcome with intense lust. Grabbing her by the waist, I threw her over me and onto her back. She never uttered a single word. Yet even in the darkness, I instinctively knew my wife was relieved by my demonstration of passion for her.

Still, now that I knew she had sucked off this guy, I began to doubt if any fucking had taken place.

Getting myself up on all fours, I kissed and nuzzled the nape of her neck while my hands found and cupped her breasts. The smell of men's cologne and stale alcoholic breath overpowered Marie's perfume. Clearly, not so long ago, someone else had been doing the same as I was now.

When Marie left the house, her objective was to fuck another man. And I had every reason to believe that she would complete that mission. Although I didn't have proof yet, hope returned that my wife had done more than just necking with another man and sucking his cock. If so, had her lover's face been in this very spot against her neck as they screwed?

More questions came to mind. Was he panting and swearing while fucking another man's wife? Did he even know that he was balls deep inside a married woman? My hand felt for her left hand. Yep. She still wore her wedding rings. Did he wonder why a married woman was trolling the bar scene late at night? Had she told him that her husband was back at home waiting for her return?

Marie's nipples were rock hard against my palms. Moving my oral attentions downward towards her breasts, again, the smell that another man had been there before me was present. His mouth had been sucking on my wife's breasts and nipples. I was more convinced than ever that they had not stopped at simply making out.

This only further inflamed my desire to reclaim my wife. Using my tongue, I circled around her right breast. Marie's moaning informed me that she was enjoying the attention. Her areola was heavily puckered -- every crevice was filled with drying booze which my saliva instantly reconstituted. This was further proof that another man -- a heavy drinker at that -- had been there before me. Knowledge of this only sent my libido skyward.

Between the flavor left by this stranger and my wife's moaning, I became determined to search out and swallow every last trace of alcohol. Once that had been accomplished, my attention shifted to her nipples. Drawing the first one into my mouth, Marie's soft whimpering told me they were sore and sensitive. Obviously, lover-boy had treated them rather roughly. Both were so swollen that they were well over half an inch long and almost as thick as my little finger. I had no recollection of her nipples ever being so enlarged.

It could have been due more so from a lack of sleep, but by the time I was done cleaning her breasts of the dried alcohol, I felt like it had given me a bit of a buzz.

Next, I headed further down her belly until my tongue found her navel. Sure enough, a thick residue of liqueur remained there as well. I wondered if her lover had been using her belly button for doing shots.

While on our destination honeymoon, Marie and I had wandered into a jumping night-spot bar. My new bride looked so hot and sexy wearing a bikini top and short wrap-around skirt. Both were white, which really showed off her rich tan. I felt incredibly lucky to have her by my side.

Well, we soon found out they had a kind of tradition for newlywed couples. It involved the new bride to lay on her back across a table. Her husband then repeatedly pours liqueur into his wife's navel, then watches as other men suck it out. Young, naive, and full of sexual energy, we went right along with following this tradition.

It didn't take long before things got wilder. Often the various guys would want to do a double. Swallowing the first shot, then using the second shot to kiss the new bride while passing the booze for her to swallow.

Not being the jealous type and knowing this desirable woman had chosen to marry me, I was already feeling pretty special. So giving a few others a sample of my good fortune felt like a generous act. Marie's delight in being the center of attention of all these strangers was quite evident. She was also getting more than her share of the booze. All the joyous hooping and hollering from the surrounding revilers compelled me to continue refilling Marie's navel for the next thirsty individual.

In its own way, witnessing my wife as the focus of all these strangers was itself quite intoxicating. In fact, I'll admit, seeing so many men, and even some women, clamoring to take part in the action sent chills up my spine. And watching the way Marie accepted and warmly returned every kiss made me horny as hell.

Between being in the spotlight and the alcohol she was swallowing, Marie hardly seemed to notice or care when someone untied her bikini top, exposing her beautiful breasts. Being topless on the beach among other topless women had been one thing. In the bar, and as the only one with her breasts on full display surrounded by cheering onlookers, was an entirely different experience. When the DJ turned up the music and management didn't say anything; it only encouraged both of us to keep the party going. And yes, I had made sure to take part in the action.

By last call, not only had Marie been kissed on the lips many, many times. But both of her tits had been slobbered on and sucked. Never before or since had a woman's tits tasted so good.

Her top was only loosely tied as we made our way back to our hotel. So loose that her boobs kept falling out of it. Marie drunkenly didn't care that she was flashing her tits to folks we passed along the way. I pretended to be drunk as well and not notice what was happening. In reality, I was sober enough to be thrilled watching the reactions of those we passed. By the time we made it into the elevator, she had taken it all the way off. Before the doors opened to our floor, she had also slipped out of her panties, leaving me to carry both.

Wearing nothing but a short skirt, Marie danced, skipped, and twirled as we walked down the hallway, giving me flashes of her bare bumm and bush. Before I could unlock the door to our honeymoon suite, Marie pulled me to her and gave me one of the deepest and hottest kisses ever. Then, right there in the middle of the hall, my bride undid her clasp on her skirt, dropping it to the floor. Had anyone come out of their room, they would have seen my bride in all her naked glory.

So sexually charged by the evening's events, Marie and I made love for the rest of the night.

With memories of that night floating through my brain, I now wondered if tonight's lover had done the same. Pouring shots of whiskey into Marie's navel, keeping one for himself, then kissing my wife to feed every other shot to her? [After all of these years, did Marie enjoy reliving our honeymoon adventure? Deeply kissing another man? A stranger? If they did fuck, did she kiss him the same way she kisses me while we make love?]

Of course, I had yet to ascertain whether any fucking had taken place or not. That didn't prevent me from imagining that it had, then wondering just how much Marie enjoyed opening herself to a stranger.

Was it everything she (we) had built it up to be? So far, my worries of losing my wife to another man could be put to rest. Just the same, I was curious if baring herself to a total stranger had been easy? Was being touched, held, and kissed by him feel good? Did giving herself over to another man become such an intense aphrodisiac for her that she gave even more of herself than she would normally give me?

This layover at Marie's navel (and the flashbacks the alcohol provided) had been fun. But now, it was time to take the big dive. Time to do what I had been so well trained to do. (And get what I had not so secretly been waiting for.)

It was time to send in the clean-up crew and get that big creampie reward.

-- End of Part 7 --

12