All Comments on 'Turnabout Pt. 13'

by DeanaBard

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bisissystepheniebisissystepheniealmost 2 years ago

I wish this was me. I would love to drink pee and suck creampies for all my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another 5 star! Hurry with more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I sighed as I remembered that day and how optimistic I had been that our loving marriage would continue, just with the added spice of an occasional night out with Jason or some other stud. But how wrong I had been. Marie may not have seem Jason as marriage material, but she quickly decided that he certainly was perfect as a live-in bull, available to fuck her on a daily basis. As for me, I was unceremoniously dumped out of the marriage bed and into the basement to sleep on a dog bed there.

Jason had taken charge and he was not a nice man; in fact, he was a sadist who vented on me his sexual need to regularly hurt and humiliate someone, anyone. With Marie, it was hard rutting sex most of the time as he made her his slut, tightening his hold over her with occasional romantic lovemaking With me, I was an object, a thing, less than human. He quickly convinced Marie that I was a closeted gay submissive and that I had lied to her about my sexuality before I married her. I tried to argue that wasn't true, but all that got me was a savage whipping by Master Jason, as I now had to call him.

I was locked into a chastity cage, used by Master Jason as fuck puppet when he needed to relieve his insatiable sex drive and Marie wasn't around, and was forced by both of them to sign my assets over to them. Marie quickly got to the point where she held me in utter contempt. Less than six months after that fateful last conversation, she served me with divorce papers, a restraining order to keep me 1000 feet from the house and her, our daughter, or Jason, and a settlement that would leave me with less than nothing.

Jason was with her and smirking as she said, "Time to end this farce of a marriage, cucky. I took a home pregnancy test and then confirmed with my gynecologist that I am pregnant with Jason's child. He wanted to keep you around as a housemaid but I don't want a faggot like you to be anywhere near my children, so your clothes have been packed in that dufflebag by door. Now get out."

That was 3 hours ago. I had driven to I felt a tear rundown my face, feeling the devastation that I had wrought because of my stupid sex fantasies. A stop at a near-by liquor store, a bottle of Jack Daniels and a trip to a park by the big river where I sat and thought about all that had happened. I had lost everything including my daughter. After drinking most of the fifth of whiskey, I realized, there was really nothing left for me to live for: nobody loved me, I had brought about my own ruin, and I could never live down what I had done. I wandered out over the pedestrian bridge, drunkenly stumbling to the middle of the flood-swollen river and clambering over the railing to stand on the narrow ledge. Looking down at the swirling waters, I hoped that it would not hurt for much longer, before letting myself tumble forward.....

*********

There, I finished it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was dark!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeanaBard@DeanaBard
A frustrated writer with an over-sexed imagination. PLEASE NOTE: The past number of months have presented me with numerous obstacles and setbacks preventing me from crafting additional material. I am hopeful that I will be able to resume writing and posting new stories in the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES