Turnabout Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. I'll buy that. I don't fully get it, but I do appreciate that you've started cleaning up after yourself. But what about the other thing where you've been obsessing about eating someone else's creampie?"

That question immediately caused my face to turn red. The ebb and flow of this conversation was similarly affecting the rigidity of my hardon as well. Hoping to avoid going into the nature of that kink, I just answered, "It's kind of embarrassing to say." That didn't prevent Marie from pressing me for an answer. It took me a minute to gather the courage before letting it all out. "There is just something extra kinky, maybe even depraved about it. But just thinking about you bringing home a creampie made by someone else is a huge turn-on. Look at it this way; if another guy's cum is in your pussy, it's proof-positive that you had been extremely intimate with someone other than me. And, I'm sorry, but that turns me on."

Marie went silent for a moment to let that sink in. "So what you are saying is, my having extramarital relations greatly excites you. And having his cum in my cunt is the proof that it happened." The big smile on my face told her she was correct. "You know, until you explained it, I never thought of it like that. I guess I can see how a husband who desires an unfaithful wife would look at it that way."

"I hope so. Because when you came home, and I found cum in your pussy, confirming you'd been with someone else, my lust for you skyrocketed."

"That still doesn't explain your fixation on eating HIS creampie."

"I understand that it seems weird, but considering how much I've grown to love eating my creampies, I wanted to taste what you brought home. Besides, swallowing another man's semen is both degrading and a kinky turn-on." Marie gave a confused smile.

Why stop now? So I continued. "But, keep in mind, first and foremost, my number one priority is seeing to your happiness and wellbeing. That first taste just happened to be the proof I had been hoping for: That you had been with and pleased by another man. Physically pleased in ways and places that I never could. Then it was my turn to give you pleasure the best way that I can. At the same time, cleaning up someone else's mess."

"Well, thank you for thinking about me and my pleasures, although I still suspect there is more to it. Anyway, that brings me to the original subject to be discussed. We both know that, for years, you've fantasized about me taking a lover. At the same time, I think you had it in your head that I would do it just once, and that would be it."

Cautiously, I answered, "Well, yeah. I guess that's what I thought. I didn't count on it taking two tries. But yes. I kinda figured that if you had one really good fling with a guy having a bigger cock than the one you married, it would be a fun thing for you to relive. You know, kinda like, for old time's sake."

"In other words, you assumed that I had been holding onto some lingering desire for fucking a bigger cock. And that just one trip down memory lane would satisfy it. Is that what you thought?"

"Yeah. I guess you could say that. It sure helped me legitimize the concept."

"So you were okay with me going out and fucking some stranger, as long it was just once, right? And after that, I suppose everything goes back to the way things were before."

I was suddenly caught up in a discussion that seemed to be turning against me. Even my boner had abandoned me, taking my libido with it. "I...er...well, I guess I hadn't thought that far ahead. Why? Does it matter?"

Marie shot back, "It most certainly does matter. For more than ten years, I had been quite content living a life where you are my only lover... smaller than average dick and all. Well, guess what? Because of your persistent scheming, I relented. And now that I have had that 'fling' as you called it, that life I was living may never return. Now that I have had my memory refreshed, I'm not sure I can go back to the way things were."

The little brain of my nether region was sound asleep, leaving me on my own. I found myself being confronted by the possibility of our life and lifestyle being permanently turned inside out. For the very first time, I was emotionally torn. Did I really want my wife to continue "dating" or not? What had seemed like a great idea while my horns were up now lacked logic. A cold sweat ran through me.

It was about then that something else began to register. Regardless of my thoughts on the matter, I already knew that the decision would be hers and hers alone. And by the look on my wife's face, it seemed clear which way things were likely to go.

My wife had already been on two consecutive dates. Each time with a different man. (The second one had actually pursued her, undoubtedly boosting her confidence in her ability to attract other men.) Before them, there had been the old boyfriend she had fucked a couple of months earlier. If any single event could be pointed to for softening Marie's attitude about sharing her body with other men, that would have to be it.

When her act of infidelity didn't diminish the love and affection I held for my wife in the least little bit, that pretty much led to this. Closing one door while opening another.

[Face it, shmuck. It's out of your hands. You have to leave it up to her and live with whatever she decides.] "Okay, babe," my voice cracked. "It's your call," After taking a deep breath, I said what had to be said. "I love you more than anyone or anything. Your happiness has always been my main priority. I don't want to lose you." Tears had begun running down my cheeks. "Like I said before, I don't hold you responsible for what's happened. You are completely blameless in all of this. Just never forget, I will do, or not do, whatever you say if it will keep us together. I'm leaving it all up to you. Whatever you decide, I will support your choice one hundred percent."

Marie quickly shot back, "Did you just say what I think you said? It sounded like you're giving me permission to decide the future of my sex life. Well, thank you very much. I think I can do that even without your blessings."

"Babe, you misunderstood. What I'm saying is, you do you. Whatever will make you happiest, that's what I want you to do. No matter which path you choose, I'll be here for you."

Desperate to hold our marriage together, I was willing to sacrifice my soul. "When it comes to your happiness, I am pledging to you right now; I will surrender every bit of myself to you. If you still want me to maintain a hairless body, you've got it. If I am to wear women's panties from now on, I'll do it. If you wish to continue humiliating me about my small penis, I will not fuss. And should exposing my shortcomings to others remain on your to-do list, I will not try to prevent it."

Unable to stop myself, I went all in. "Lastly, I will continue to obey your rules for abstaining from masturbating. If controlling my orgasms brings you joy, then I WANT your continued control."

As I lay there on the verge of outright crying, praying that what I was offering would be enough to prevent me from losing the love of my life, Marie took hold of my hand and said, "It's okay, sweetie. I think I can work with that." Her gentle touch and softly spoken words brought forth more tears, Tears of relief.

Still, Marie remained somewhat unmoved by my show of emotions. Instead, saying, "And since you have answered my questions honestly, I'll be equally honest with you. Over the years, my love for you has never dimmed. Rather, it has continued growing to the point that I can't even imagine my life without you in it. As for what's been happening the past couple of days, it's been like finding Aladdin's lamp. The genie has granted the first two of my three wishes. I have seen and done many wonderful things that had long been forgotten. The problem is, what do I do with my third wish? Do I ask for this sudden lust for fucking strange men to never end? Or do I ask for my old sex drive and sex life back so I can pretend the first two wishes never happened?"

There was a momentary pause before she answered her own question. "Right now, sweetie, I am not sure I can do that. The first option looks like a lot more fun than the second."

If I am to be honest with myself, why should I have expected anything else? It would only be natural for her to choose to continue seeing other men. Without further thought or a moment's hesitation, I said, "Then you should go for it, babe."

The look of surprise on Marie's face will forever be etched in my memory. "What makes you so sure that is the direction I should take?"

"It is so obvious to me, and it should be to you too. Think about the way you were excitedly yelling, 'I'm in love!' when you woke me up. It just about scared me to death. I thought you'd fallen in love with Jason and were canceling our marriage."

"Don't be silly. I may love having sex with Jason, but I could never fall in love with him. I don't care how excellent a fucker any guy is; that doesn't make him marriage material. Trust me, sweetie," giving me a peck on my tear-streaked cheek. "No one could make me fall out of love with you. YOU are marriage material."

"Thanks, babe." Getting absolute confirmation that our marriage would remain intact was a relief. Still, I felt compelled to say, "Does that mean you have made up your mind? You'll stop finding more guys to date?"

Marie choked while holding back a snort from my assumption. "Oh, sweetie. I didn't say that. I still haven't made up my mind. I need some time to figure it out. So don't go getting yourself fixated that I've picked one option over the other."

Marie rolled over onto my chest, and we began kissing soulfully. Hot, passionate kisses.

After several minutes of tongue jousting and spit-swapping, Marie raised her head and smiled down at me. "I guess I should tell you that Jason and I already made plans for next Friday night."

--End of Part 13 --

12