Turnabout Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doing my best not to show my pain, I said, "Thank you, baby. And thank you for the presents. Now go to sleep."

In our bedroom, Marie finally told me I could remove the butt plug. "Take as much time as you need to empty yourself." I thought that was a strange thing to be told. Well, emptying out wasn't a problem. I had to flush a couple of times before I was done. Such a massive download made me extra grateful that I had installed one of those do-dads that converts a standard toilet to a bidet last year. Not only did the jet spray of water clean, but it also did a decent job of soothing the nether region.

After the room had a chance to air out, Marie and I showered together. And as was now standard practice, I shaved both of us. But before we got out, Marie had me bend over. "I need to check if you properly cleaned back here." With only a quick finger swipe across the bar of soap, she inserted first one, then two fingers into my anus. My rectum had become so accustomed to dilation that both fingers entered with relative ease and produced no discomfort. Obviously, those butt plugs had done their intended job. My sphincter had been "trained" to open at will.

With a few twists of her wrist, the rotation of her fingers actually felt nice. Much better than it would have prior to butt plug training.

Satisfied everything was clean back there, we finished rinsing. After patting my wife's body dry, she went into the bedroom while I dried myself.

I found her rummaging in the back of her bottom dresser drawer. I knew that is where she hid most of our sex toys.

As was routine now, I stepped towards my dresser to get out a clean bra and panties set to sleep in, only to be interrupted. "Don't get dressed yet." Marie was still naked with her back to me. Damn, she looked so sexy! She told me to stop gawking at her and look over at our bed where she had left the headband blindfold. "Put it on and wait for me."

[Hmmm. I wonder what game she has in mind this time?] As instructed, I moved over to the bed and began slipping the band over my head.

Marie was still rummaging through her open dresser drawer. I couldn't figure out what would take so long to find. "What are you looking for?" I asked as I pulled the blindfold into place.

In her sweetest tone, she answered, "Oh, just the next part of your birthday present."

[In among our sex toys? This should be interesting.] "You got me another present? Really?"

"Yep. I've been keeping this as a surprise."

"Well, you know how much I like surprises."

"You have no idea how surprised you're gonna be. Now get on your hands and knees in the middle of the bed."

- End of Part 16 -