All Comments on 'Turnabout Pt. 17'

by DeanaBard

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am left to wonder if Linda and Marie are going to be sharing the same stud in the future, or if they're going to be double dating. I understand the concept of Linda submitting to and serving the new alpha of the household, but from a personal point of view I don't think I'd be willing to share my stud with anybody, even a feminized former husband. I think it's far more likely that Marie is recreating and repurposing her former husband (now Linda) so that there can be no second thoughts when she wants to play around; maybe even take a permanent new lover. "You're a near-woman now Linda, you can't undo that, and I only make love to real men."

Jeff's slide from manhood to near womanhood has been incremental, and obviously intentional too, like boiling a frog in a pot of water. I am of course left to wonder if Marie came up with this all on her own, or if she's had help with this aspect of things. I also find it slightly disturbing that this slide implies that being a woman is the lesser of the two, but again, that's a point of view argument, and to be fair, as presented in this story Jeff wasn't very good at being a man.

Maybe Marie is even doing this because she thinks this will make Jeff's life complete, instead of just selfishly transitioning him/her out of her life, or at the very least out of her bedroom. Again, speaking for myself, once seeing something like that (my husband getting taken by another man) I don't think I could unsee it, as in it would affect the way I looked at everything going forward. I know this isn't necessarily fair, most especially considering how Marie has already stepped out a few times herself, but really life isn't fair. I've never had a man cheat on me a single time, but I'm told that you can't unsee that either, as in your husband even making out with another woman, let alone another man, let alone playing hide the pickle with another man...

It's a great five-star adventure, and I'm looking forward to the conclusion, thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting to hear Linda’s thoughts about losing his/her ass virginity. Great writing, Another 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so hot! I can’t wait for the next part!

et1sw1064et1sw1064over 1 year ago

Love this series, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to see you finish this one, you've built such wonderful characters (really the heavy lifting part of any short story in my humble opinion) and all that remains is to finish the adventure. In my mind's eye I see Jeff as a less than equal near woman in some sort of servant status, perhaps permanently. Also in my humble opinion I think Jeff/Linda needs his/her own stud, somebody who'll make his life complete. He wasn't a very good man after all, so serving other men submissively might be his gift. At the same time there is no way that Marie can unsee her "husband" getting dominated and plowed on their bed.

And I also see Marie wanting the more physical aspects of a well hung man, a confident well hung man. We like guys who man up and take charge, at least most of us do on some level, it's programmed into our DNA. The men provide physical security and usually the bigger paycheck, or the lone paycheck, or even the freshly slaughtered animal in simpler times, Jeff just not up to the challenge. It's not his fault, it's just who he is, but one can hardly blame Marie for wanting to trade up. Some guys don't like to share either, and Marie's next boyfriend might not want to share her with anybody else, not even her own husband. In that case I could see a chastity device with a new keyholder, or even a lost key...

Thanks again for sharing, Jackie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeanaBard@DeanaBard
A frustrated writer with an over-sexed imagination. PLEASE NOTE: The past number of months have presented me with numerous obstacles and setbacks preventing me from crafting additional material. I am hopeful that I will be able to resume writing and posting new stories in the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Turnabout Pt. 16 Previous Part
Turnabout Series Info