Mistakes Lead to Cuckold Nightmare

Story Info
I aspired to be a cuckold, but pushed things too far.
12.2k words
4.14
40.8k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tom. Nice to meet you. I need to get this off my chest, so here goes...

There's no one I adore more than my lovely wife, Lana. It's something that I've said many times before, and it's a thought that I will continue to echo for the rest of our lives. Lana makes me feel happy and appreciated through both the good and the bad. She is a good wife, and is an exemplary woman. At her 30 years, she has an amazing figure which is the envy of many younger women. Standing on the shorter side at approximately 5' 4", she keeps herself fit through an avid love of running. She has an irresistible frame, one that caught my gaze back in university and has never let go. She has, of course, changed over the years. Her hair is no longer long enough to extend down her back, and is now cropped at the shoulders. Her blonde hair carries wisps and curls that seem to mesmerize if stared at too long. Her slender, smooth legs and 36C breasts are beautiful, as if sculpted for perfection. Together, we've built a wonderful little family. We have a 6-year-old daughter named Sylvie (caesarean born) , and a small cat named Tom. Tom, like in the cartoons. Lana was a dream, my dream.

For a long time her religious upbringing kept our sex life to a vanilla standard that frustrated me a little. She was, however, my darling and I tried to keep these irks to myself. I've always wanted to share her, but it was an idea that was hard to pass across to her. I brought it up many times to her during sex, but as you may imagine, these ideas turned vapid as soon as we were done. Lana was a loving, faithful wife and she would never do anything remotely sexual with someone other than myself, unless someone gave her a good shove in the direction...

During periods of heightened libido, I would watch porn, as many men do. I grew enamored with the idea of have her shared with a larger man of dark complexion. Interracial pornography was immensely exciting and it quickly turned into a strong desire that I absolutely wanted to satisfy. Lana was no longer just a stunning wife to me, she became so much more than that. It was evident that Lana was a fertile, eager snowbunny just waiting to be sprung and released to the public. I wanted to see her get used, fucked, passed around and treated like a slut. I wanted her pussy to be claimed by a black bull, and if possible, more than once.

Over the course of months, I became more committed to my sexual desires and pursued every opportunity to take advantage of whatever willingness she had. I had come up with a personal list of sexual adventures that I wanted to put her through. Just the thought of going through with these made me nervous with excitement. With the warm months upon us, I had to put my plan into motion. I needed her buy-in.

As pathetic as it seemed - and it was indeed pathetic - I dropped all pretense one day and got on my knees. I begged Lana for an open marriage, and a one-sided one at that. I had no interest in other women, but I wanted to see her Lana get used and abused. I didn't exactly put it like that, of course. I explained to Lana that a woman like her needs to be provided with the physical love that my dimensions, so to speak, simply cannot provide. I told her that I love her, and will stay by her side forever, but that I want her to explore her options outside of the marriage. Lastly - I told her that in my opinion, this would only make us stronger. To say that she was bewildered was an understatement. That conversation was not the last one, as it was ultimately not that successful. Over the course of several weeks, I would prod Lana in this direction at least once a day. I acted slyly, to the best of my abilities, to give her the gentle "shove" that she needed.

Our lovemaking became more infrequent and worse than it normally was. I would either do my best to resist an erection, or purposefully cum as fast as possible to ensure that she was left unsatisfied. Then, I took away her panties and bras so that she would have to go to work with no underwear like a common slut. I purchased a big black dildo, and left it on the bed for her to find when she came home. I purchased clothing for her that read "BBC Slut", "Size Queen", "Breed Black", or some other vulgar comment. Some would consider this cruel, but I knew that Lana would be getting all the satisfaction and love that she deserved soon. I wasn't worried about Sylvie seeing these clothing articles. There was no swearing on them, and she was too young to know about the other stuff.

Lana put up resistance for a while, and I was starting to think that nothing would come of it. Our relationship was pretty dry around this time and Lana was constantly on edge. She was incredibly frustrated, and it showed. However, by some miracle, she shocked me one day.

"You win." She said holding her coffee mug, looking at me one afternoon. "I love you, but something's gotten into you and we can't seem to move past it. If you're serious about me pursuing an open relationship, OK. You got it. We should establish some ground rules." Lana's voice quivered and she looked defeated. This is a momentary pain, and she would soon get over it. Without wasting a second, I got right into it, trying not to let my excitement permeate into the conversation. As we laid down the rules of our open relationship (there were very few), my mind raced about the upcoming possibilities. I knew I had to play the long game, to make this pleasure last and not to ruin it while it was so new to us. I gave it a couple of days and planned the moment of truth.

About a week or so after our discussion, on the first real warm Saturday of the season, I brought myself downstairs in the morning. Lana was already awake, making herself busy with chores and weekend tasks.

"Well, good morning!" She chirped, as she bounced around the kitchen. Her mood was noticeably better as of late. Lana was dressed in a crop top that she ordered off of Amazon and faded yoga shorts. We had a great breakfast, and started making plans for the day. It was a balmy 23 degrees Celsius, and we decided that it would be a prime opportunity to go to the beach. I was prepared for this decision, knowing how to put it to my use.

After breakfast Lana went upstairs to prepare the beach bags and assemble the accessories we'd need for the day. 20 or so minutes later, I was ready and waiting for her downstairs. Lana came down, stunning me and leaving me breathless as always. She was wearing a skimpy lime green triangular bikini, covered with a sheer white beach attire - a cropped top and laced beach shorts. This was perfect, and my jaw clenched with eagerness. As she walked downstairs, her gentle breasts bounced up and down, driving me restless with lust. Sylvie was with her. I gave Sylvie the car keys, and told her to get her pack and herself into the car while we finished up in the house. As soon as Sylvie was out of the house, I turned back to my wife.

"Before we head out, darling, I want to apply a temporary tattoo to you." I interrupted her search for her beach sandals. Lana looked up from the closet and stared at me, waiting for me to continue. I walked over and peeled down her bikini bottoms after moving her laced shorts out of the way. Out of my pocket I pulled a large, black spade tattoo with a large Q in the middle. It was probably 2" by 2" in size. The image was a known symbol of women who pursued black lovers. I knelt down and applied it to Lana, on her mound, just above her hairless pink pussy while she fidgeted her fingers. I pulled her bikini bottoms back up, not too far, and stepped back to take a look.

My goal was accomplished. The top half of the tattoo was clearly visible, particularly when her bikini sat low. I smiled, pulled her shorts up, and helped with the bags. Lana had a mixed reaction; I didn't see much in terms of shock or anger, nor happiness. All I knew for sure what that she was surprised.

We hopped into the car and made our way to the local beach.

It was a relatively small beach, on the shore of a minor lake that was popular for cottages. We parked, unpacked the car and made our way towards the water. Walking the length of the beach, I was looking for a black man. Lana was simply appreciating the water, unknowing of what my intentions were. Near the end of the beach, I found him. He was a large fellow, standing at approximately 6' 2" or thereabouts (my guess), wearing grey swim trunks in the shade. He was leaning back and relaxing, headphones in, clearly at peace. Well, he'll be having an even better time shortly.

I grabbed Lana's hand and gave it a tug. "Why don't we set up shop over there, by the tree?" I asked.

The spot was conveniently flat, with part of it shaded, and the rest of it in the shining sun. It was about 5 meters closer to the water than the black man's position, and almost directly in front of him. The breeze off the lake was wonderful and refreshing. It was a marvelous day.

"As long as I get the sun, you've got yourself a deal!" Lana replied. Fine by me.

Sylvie asked if she can to the playground near the lot. I said yes, told her to stay within the confines of the beach, and to come if she needed help. Before I was even done talking, Sylvie was running away and halfway to the playground. She would be occupied for hours, that I was sure of.

I laid out the beach towel and dropped our packs. I sat in the shaded spot, my eyes on my sultry, little white wife. Lana stripped out of her beach clothes and stood in the sun, glowing in her skimpy bikini. With a sigh of relief, she lay down in the sun, on her flat, toned belly. Time to relax...

After giving it some time, 15 minutes or so, I got the queue that I was waiting for.

"Could you untie my top, please, honey? I don't want to get lines." I reached over and undid the knot holding her breasts concealed by the bikini top. The straps laid on either side of her back. With Lana laying in the sun, I grew bold and decided that it was time to make my move.

"You should take more off, if you want to get a good tan." I suggested. Lana looked over to me and raised her eyebrow. "There isn't much more to take off..." She echoed back at me, glancing down at her bikini bottoms.

I looked at her with a smile, and slowly reached down. I looped my finger around the side strap of her bikini bottom and gave it a tug. It travelled downwards and unraveled. I pulled her bikini bottoms to the side, exposing her firm, delightful ass. One more little pull, and her pussy was now exposed to the fresh air.

Lana snapped her legs shut and gave a small squeal.

"What are you doing? What if Sylvie sees?" She exclaimed, clearly surprised. She was taken aback, but she was certainly getting hot about it, her cheeks flush and pink. I starred back at her, and replied: "It's ok, don't be shy... You're gorgeous, and Sylvie is busy at the playground. You know her, we won't see her until we're ready to leave. Plus, don't you want to have some attention?" I gave a gentle head nudge to the left, towards our neighbor.

Lana gave me a sharp look and did a quick glance in his direction. He was smirking, amused, but still in his relaxed pose. Lana looked back and me, saying nothing, but with a determined look on her face. Looking me into the eyes, lying on her stomach, Lana spread her legs, making her pussy easily visible to anyone behind her. She pushed her butt ever so slightly upwards.

"So you want your wife to act like a slut, on a public beach? Okay then." Lana purred.

I was short on breath, sitting next to her. I watched as my little white wife bared her womanhood on the public beach. I looked back at our black friend sitting behind us. He was locked tight on my wife's pussy, staring hard. We made eye contact very briefly, but his attention quickly returned to her. In the meantime, others on the beach were starting to notice the course of the events. I watched as a few women made comments between themselves and pointed. Other men tried to avert their gaze in front of their wives and girlfriends but were clearly failing to do so. As minutes went by, Lana continued to suntan, naked and vulnerable to wandering eyes.

"I think it's time for me to switch to my back." She bluntly stated. I wiped the sweat from my brow and watched as she turned over and laid on her back. Her breasts were out in the open, clear as day. Traffic started to pick up around us. I watched as men and couples approached our end of the beach and pretended to simply be on walks. Sure enough, as they would pass by, lingering stares would fixate on my wife's nude, supple body. Lana took notice of the viewers, and as they walked, she adjusted her legs and spread them nice and wide. Complete strangers had unobstructed views of my wife. It was a humiliating sensation, yet strangely thrilling.

"Do you like what you see? I hope you do." Lana called out to our black neighbor. She looked right at me afterwards. My face was red, flushed and it felt hot.

"Oh, absolutely honey, keep that show going." He replied without delay, with a smooth baritone voice. "Don't stop for anything." He added.

Lana continued to tan in the nude, rotating onto different sides every few minutes to ensure that the sun exposure was even. Or maybe she was doing it for the benefit of the watcher? I wasn't sure, but the end result was the same. About 45 minutes or so passed by, and Lana decided that it was time for her to get a dip into the water. Our neighbor was in the lake as well, treading water and passing the time.

"Pack the bags and wait by the picnic tables. I won't be too long." Lana issued her order to me and I started to comply. Packing the beach bags, rolling up the towels, was all I could do while Lana put on her lace and sheer beachwear. The skimpy bikini was left on the sand for me to put away. Her beachwear didn't hide much, with her perky breasts and manicured pussy visible through the material. I watched eagerly as she strolled into the water. Her clothes were getting wet, not that it mattered - they were basically meshing material as it was.

I hurriedly finished packing and rushed off to the tables near the playground as I was instructed. Sylvie was on the monkey bars, swinging left and right, right and left, without a care. From a distance I watched as Lana and our neighbor had an animated conversation in the water. Lana was acting very bubbly, laughing and touching his thick arms often. They slowly made their way down the length of the beach, moving closer to the cars and I. In the shallows, Lana got onto her knees and I glared as the handsome man ran his hand over her breasts, giving them a subtle squeeze. I could have sworn his hand travelled down, to the area between her legs, and lingered. Lana leaned in, gave him a long kiss on the lips, and turned around, wading out of the water. People stared as this beautiful blonde woman, practically naked, strode among the beach towels and tanners and came over to me. Many people appeared confused, men appeared disgusted, and women appeared jealous.

"Let's go home, baby. I've had enough of the beach for one day." I swallowed and nodded. We walked past the judging eyes of families. Some averted their gaze and pretended not to notice, or look, but it was clear as day as to what just happened. My loving wife walked to the car, me in tow.

When we got to the car, Lana paused and took out her phone. Smiling wide, she struck a sexy pose and took a selfie.

"For Instagram! I think I look cute in this top." She explained after catching my gaze.

On the drive back home, we didn't talk about what happened at the beach. She leaned to the window and dozed off, leaving me to think of the rest of the day. I was going to take her to a bar or a club tonight, I decided. We got home from the beach around 4 in the afternoon and ate some food. Lana took a shower and spent the afternoon on the couch, chatting with girlfriends and scrolling social media. I watched some TV and scrolled social media as well. On Instagram, I stumbled upon my wife's post and glared at it. Her breasts were well defined, and her nipples were very visible through her shirt's fabric. Mascara running, and the beach in the background. Her caption was simple - "Nothing better than a beach day". It was extremely popular, and the post was seemingly blowing up. She had plenty of likes and comments. Looking through the commentors, I didn't recognize most of the men. I saved it to my collection and put my phone away, returning back to the TV.

Around 9, I reminded Lana to get ready. To my absolute surprise, she was ready to go by 9:30. Our babysitter was on time, thankfully, and was waiting for us to depart. Normally, both Lana and the babysitter take much longer to get ready or arrive. I was pleased, as it gave me more time to work with. The stars aligned, I thought.

Lana knew that tonight was going to be full of adventure, and she looked stunning.

My darling wife came out in a loose fitting floral dress, which stopped around halfway down her thighs. I hugged her, scooping and squeezing her tight body, and gave her a kiss. I made note of two critical omissions - she wasn't wearing a bra, or any panties. My hands quivered with excitement when I kissed her longingly and helped her pick out her heels. Lana took a small clutch purse with her, we got into the car and headed out.

The establishment that I selected was a club in our city's east end. It wasn't the nicest, but it wasn't awful either. That was a purposeful selection - it had to be just grimy enough to attract the crowd that I wanted. After parking, we headed inside and met the greeter. It's nice that we were relatively early for a weekend, because there were still booths available. We were led to the semi-circle booth, handed drink menus, and left to relax and enjoy the atmosphere. Small chitchat and ordinary conversation prevailed between Lana and I for an hour or so while more crowds filtered in. The club was starting to fill up and the dance floor was well populated. Lana was getting some attention from the men. As I hoped, the primary demographic was black men. I caught a few peaking looks at her and taking in her shapely figure. Lana was beaming and clearly loved it.

"Let's go and dance for a bit, huh?" Lana batted her eyes at me and asked with a gentle smile.

"No thanks, hun, how about you go ahead? I'm not much of a dancer, you know that." I replied. No point in interfering with anything, I thought.

"Suit yourself!" She shot back and bounced up. Handing me her clutch to hold onto, she pranced onto the dance floor and disappeared momentarily into a sea of bodies. I surveilled the crowd and leaned back, sipping my drink. I watched as Lana danced, twirling and jumping, enthusiastic. She swayed her hips and moved in a way that would drive most men into adoration. As expected, Lana was getting a great deal of attention from the men around her. Wandering hands were making passing swipes at her ass and midriff as the crowd swelled and moved to the club's music. The bolder men weren't afraid of going a few steps further. I kept a keen eye on Lana as a good-looking white man danced up to her and took her hand. She danced with him for a bit but was evidently uninterested as she moved away. She continued to dance alone until a black man made his move. He wasn't overly tall, looking to be around 6'. Wearing some baggy jeans and a half zip sweater, he moved around to my wife's ass and started to dance with her. Lana took notice and backed into him, slowly grinding her ass against his groin. He took her by the hand and placed another hand on her neck, pulling her tight. She teased him with slutty movements that betrayed her intentions. Turning around, she pulled him close and whispered something in his ear. They started making their way to the booth, towards me.

"Baby, meet Troy. He's looking for some company tonight and I told him he can hang out with us!" Lana exclaimed as she sat down. Blaine sat next to her, giving me a head nod. "Blaine, you should let your friends know where you are, they will be looking for you." She slyly suggested.