Turnabout Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what felt like several whole minutes but, in reality, most likely only a few seconds, he began his withdrawal. Except this was done more rapidly than when going in. Still, it was just slow enough for me to fully sense how deep he had gone and better estimate the length of his cock.

By the time the only mushroom head remained inside me, I had guessed that his cock was no less than eight inches long, possibly longer. But that wasn't what was important just then. I had asked to be fucked, and that was what I still waited for. To be fucked until he climaxed.

Extending my arms and lifting my face from the pillow, I spoke as clearly and firmly as possible, "Don't stop now! Come on and fuck me." My tone alone left little doubt as to the seriousness of those words. "Do it now and do it fast. Use my pussy to get your rocks off. Fuck me like you mean it. Make me your bitch!" Only after I got it out did I realize I had used my natural Jeff voice to say it. And you know what. I didn't care. It's not like those in the room weren't aware that Jeff was the one taking it up the ass. It no longer mattered whether it was Linda or Jeff asking to get fucked. What did matter was that they both wanted it and wanted it badly.

Marie chimed in, "Do it! Fuck his boi pussy. Fuck him good."

The hands holding my hips tightened their grip. Jeff and Linda were about to get what they asked for - the cock took one long, deep jab. Although I had braced myself, the force pushed me forward. Three words filled the room. "OH! GOD! YES!!!" Was that Linda or Jeff who said that? Who knew? Who cared?

In and out, the cock began sawing. The incredible length of his cock snaking its way deep inside my intestinal tract made me dizzy. Each time it seemed to go just a little bit deeper. And every time it was withdrawn, my only emotion was anxious anticipation for having it go back in.

Living out this act of wanton debauchery was making me deliriously happy. Assuming the role of a submissive to this more ably equipped man was proving my theory. Surrendering myself to be the sexual repository of another man came with its own rewards - in the form of mental and physical pleasure.

Grunting and groaning filled the room - from both the fucker and the fuckee - accompanied by occasional attempts from Marie for us to lower the volume. As the pace steadily increased, so too did the friction.

Just as my butt hole was starting to become sore, additional lube was applied. From then on, there was no pain, only pleasure, and we were off to the races. He began slapping my backside like he was riding a galloping horse. The extra stimulation was driving me wild. I couldn't resist pushing myself back to meet his every forward thrust.

I seem to recall each time his thighs slammed against me, announcing the entirety of man's cock was fully buried inside me; a deep groan blasted into my pillow. Not out of discomfort but instead out of delirious satisfaction.

Due to this increase in pelvic motion, I noticed there was also movement happening in front of me. My dick and balls were swinging wildly beneath me. More significantly, I had a major boner! No, I couldn't see it, but I knew it was a fact. Getting fucked in the ass and the delicious sensations it produced - inside and out - had given me a hard-on. I had never considered that getting my ass pounded would cause me any kind of sexual stimulation. Hell! Never in a million years would I have ever thought it would be something I'd enjoy. Let alone arouse me to the point of giving me an erection.

If anything, before tonight, I had always assumed that I would resist by any means possible to prevent myself from becoming some guy's sex toy. Should that fail, there was absolutely no way that I would or could ever enjoy another man having sexual intercourse with me.

Boy, was I wrong!

His cock was already trusting in and out with long, glorious strokes. Yet I shouted, "Faster! Fuck me faster." I begged. "Your cock feels so damned good inside me." Oh my god! Did he ever comply with my wishes. That monstrously long cock began pistoning like there was no tomorrow. Drops of sweat began falling from his face and onto my back. With each thrust, his thighs slapped against my ass, causing his ball sack to collide with and encircle my much smaller one. Likewise, my pecker twitched and spasmed as it swung wildly to and fro.

One benefit of being blindfolded was that it allowed me to focus on what I was feeling physically AND mentally. And, oh, what incredibly marvelous feelings they were on both accounts.

However, my natural curiosity still desired an opportunity to see the face of this studly man who was giving me such tremendous pleasure. Even more so, I wanted a chance to actually gander at his mighty sword in its entirety. Exactly how long was it anyway? After feeling its gargantuan length withdrawing and plowing back into my gut so many times, my estimate of its overall length had been re-calibrated. I was now convinced it was possibly ten inches long! And even though I firmly believed that to be true, I still had trouble believing that my gut could accommodate that long a piece of man-meat.

Removing the blindfold was out of the question. I would never do that without Marie's permission. So far, my commitment to obeying my wife's directives has held fast. I had no intention of breaking my vow of obedience now.

Still, if only I could confirm its length and see the owner of such a masterpiece. But then again, why ruin this moment and the ever-lasting memory my mind's eye was visualizing?

Suddenly the rapid thrusting abruptly shifted to several violent inward thrusts, each accompanied by the sounds of deep guttural grunts. There could be no other explanation for what was going on. Simply from the intensity of those grunts and the twitching I swore I could feel from the cock in my ass, I knew precisely what was happening. Mr. Studly was cumming. And he was cumming a lot.

If it were even remotely possible, without a doubt, he had just impregnated my virgin ass. I swore I could feel the gazillions of his little swimmers swarming my intestinal tract. Each one in search of an egg to fertilize.

Marie's voice, now to my right, said, "Thank you. That was great."

That must have been a cue because the cock, while still hard, withdrew one final time, leaving me feeling utterly empty. As I helplessly whimpered into my pillow, I felt the foot of the bed began to rise, telling me that he had backed away to return to standing on the floor. "Don't move a muscle, Jeff, while I take care of a few things." As instructed, I remained frozen in place. Other than my lungs still gasping for air, the only muscles I couldn't keep from moving were those of my sphincter. They continued to pucker, searching for something to fill the recently created void.

What I heard her say next made no sense. At least to me, anyway. "Here, let me remove that for you," followed by what, to my ears, sounded sort of like someone fiddling with a stretched-out rubber band. Next, Marie's voice seemed to be moving toward the bedroom door while, along with what I assumed were clothes being gathered, she said, "Quickly but quietly put them on out in the living room, then you can let yourself out." I heard what sounded like kissing before she said, "Thanks again."

The sound of the bedroom door opening and closing told me that my assailant and his cock would remain a mystery to me. So focused on the sounds of his departure, I was startled when the blindfold was yanked from my face. I was momentarily blinded by the brightly lit room. "You can lay down now, Jeff. Or is it Linda?" There was no mistaking the sarcasm in my wife's voice.

I rolled toward my side of the bed until I was lying flat on my back. Marie looked so pleased with herself as she sat down next to me. Barely skipping a beat, she said, "Happy birthday. To both of you." Obviously, she wasn't about to let the exposure my dual personalities go. "No need to ask if you liked your surprise. I know that you did. But which of you liked it more?" She couldn't hold back laughing at her own joke made at my expense.

Sure, I could have made a stink about that comment. But why put a damper on the otherwise enjoyable and sexually enlightening evening?

Taking her ribbing in stride, I chose to play along instead. Propping myself up on my elbows, I looked Marie dead in the eye, put on a big smile, and said, "We both did ... equally." Then, like being struck by lightning, I realized what I had just come right out and admitted. Not so much about acknowledging Linda's presence. It was that I had flat-out stated to my darling wife that her husband enjoyed having another man fuck his ass.

Marie's smile broadened. "I am so glad. That makes it all worthwhile, sweetie." She leaned in, and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. When she leaned back, I saw in her hand just above my eye level she was holding a dish. "I have one more birthday surprise for you. You might be wondering why you're not leaking cum from your boi pussy. It's because your lover wore a condom."

A sudden wave of disappointment washed over me. Here my mind had crafted the image of my insides being filled with gallons of semen, only to learn that wasn't true. Until she added, "He filled it up good too. But knowing how much you wouldn't want a single drop of cum to get wasted..." Now she had my attention. With that, she lowered the saucer, and I could see that in it was a semi-thick cream. What I hoped was his cum.

She moved the saucer closer until it was right under my nose so I could catch a good whiff of its fragrant aroma. "I wrung out the condom and saved this for you." As she was saying that, her hand and the dish slowly moved toward the floor. My nose followed, savoring its alluring scent. Helplessly, I rolled off the bed, continuing to chase after the saucer of cum until I was down on the floor, once again on my hands and knees. "Now be a good boy and lick it all up for me."

Now was no time for disobedience. Without hesitation, my tongue extended straight into the middle of the heavenly cream. The puddle had cooled considerably, but my taste buds didn't care. They were dancing with delight as my tongue got to work merrily lapping at the creamy goodness I have come to love so much.

I had all but licked the plate clean when it became clear about the position I had put myself in and the humiliating act my dear wife had subjected me to. There I was, on all fours, on the floor, licking up cream from a saucer-like a dog or cat would do. As if I was someone's pet.

Did that stop me from finishing the yummy treat that had been put out for me? No way! Thriving on the humiliation, I licked and licked until that plate was spotless.

Later on, after cleaning up, we lay in bed with me spooning up behind her. In the darkness, the tender, burning sensation coming from my asshole was a persistent reminder of what had happened a short time earlier. Even with that minor discomfort, I couldn't help but smile. Keeping my excitement to myself as everything replayed on a constant loop in my head became too much. My arms tightened around my wife, drawing her closer. Whispering into her ear, I said, "Thank you for my birthday surprises."

After a moment, Marie wiggled her ass against my boner. (Yes. After what I'd just been through, I most certainly had an erection.) "It wasn't what you were expecting, was it? Aren't you mad that I tricked you like that?"

Chuckling, I answered, "Surprised? Hell yes. Never in a million years would I have expected it. But mad? No way!"

"Not even a little?"

"Babe, you know that if you had asked me if I'd like for some guy to fuck me in my ass I'd have told you no way."

"But now that it happened, are you glad I tricked you?"

"Tricking me was the only way to make that happen. And in doing so, you opened my eyes to the pleasures of being fucked. How rewarding it can be when surrendering oneself to a studly man." Just then, something clicked. "Hey, I bet that's why you like getting fucked by Jason. Am I right?"

Marie chuckled, "Well, I suppose that might be part of it." She paused, chuckled again, and said, "But I also like the way you are always there to clean me afterward."

"Mmmm. Yes, I like that too. Being your cuckold has had its own rewards. It also seems to have brought us closer together."

Marie turned over to face me. "I agree. I would never have thought it, but making you my cuck has made me love you more now than ever." With that, we kissed. It was intensely passionate. I was instantly filled to overflowing with the warmth of her love.

After the kiss, we lay there in a tender embrace. "You know," I whispered, "This is going to sound weird, but I think that once you stopped fighting it and accepted your need to fuck others, that was the day our marriage really began to blossom. Giving and getting pleasure from other men has turned you into a sexual animal." I gave her hand a squeeze. "And I like living with this animal."

"Well, this animal really enjoyed watching you getting fucked. You sure seemed to like having your ass used like a pussy."

"Yeah. Who'd a thunk it? But what made you think that I'd like it? That I'd even stand for it?"

"Let's just say I know you better than you know yourself." With that, she chuckled and added, "Besides, you promised to do whatever I wanted. Well, I wanted to see you taking a cock up your virgin boi pussy. It was about time Linda got a taste of what getting fucked by a big cock is all about."

"Linda, huh?" I laughed. "Well, you showed her that for sure. You showed me too." Keeping things lighthearted, I gave her another squeeze and asked, "You got any other things to show us?"

"Ummm, could be," she said slyly. "You'll have to wait and see."

"That reminds me, I can't believe you actually snuck some guy into our house just to get his rocks off in your husband's ass."

Before she could respond, I had another thought. "Hey, since we both agree that your fucking other guys and turning me into your cuckold has brought us closer than we'd ever been, do you think if Linda were to start getting fucked by others, if that would make us closer still?"

Even in the darkness, I could feel Marie's questioning stare. Finally, she haltingly asked, "Do you really...? Are you telling me that you actually want to have your ass reamed out on a regular basis? Or are you just saying that because you think that's something I want to hear?"

"Okay. So, maybe not every day regularly," I was quick to respond. "But I sure wouldn't mind it happening every once in a while. And, no! I'm not saying that to please you. I know you took a risk in giving me an ass fucking as a birthday surprise. But I'm dammed glad you did. I honestly liked it and want to do it again."

"You liked it that much, huh? So much that you don't care who does it?"

I didn't dare overthink her question. "No. I don't care." Those words came out so easily that it surprised me. "Babe. I honestly liked it THAT MUCH! I don't care who does it, but my boi pussy...," Hearing myself say that made me blush and chuckle at the same time. "My boi pussy is ready and willing for more long cock."

Marie was quick to respond. "I think that I could arrange that." As she did, there seemed to be a twinkle in her voice, and my heart skipped a beat in anticipation. She continued. "You could be right. Maybe it could bring us even closer." Just the prospect of that happening gave me chills. "I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday, but you've got to be tired. I know I am. You just had a busy day and an eventful evening. Let's just sleep on that, and we can talk more in the morning."

She gave me a peck on my forehead and said, "Happy birthday, Sweetie." Still holding my hand, she rolled onto her back and within moments she was fast asleep.

Marie had been right about one thing, my body was exhausted. Even if my mind was still wide awake. Closing my eyes did little good. The itchy, tingling sensations of my asshole prevented me from getting much sleep. Visions of strange men stuffing their long stiff cocks into my ass, using a married woman's submissive husband's boi pussy for their pleasure, kept my dick hard and dripping.

- End of Part 17 -

12