All Comments on 'Turnaround'

by homerdepot

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Great story. Thanks for sharing this with us. 5-stars.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

Awesome tale! Loved it - 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapters

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

It was very disjointed, lacked continuity. I'm not sure how to rate it. If it was your first story I would compliment you, but I see you have many submissions so it is not very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story write more with his girlfriend with them, that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!

Tang57Tang57over 1 year ago

It was a good story but I've notice that this story was written almost a year ago. I'd would like to see the reactions Jason girlfriend Debbie watching them having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story but you quit too soon you need to write more with Debbie watching and them joining them for an awesome threesome> It's been over a year since you wrote this but do you think you could continue with more?? I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A very disappointing story. I will read one more of your stories and if it ends up the same way, then I will cross you off my list.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Peggy might have a tighter pussy than ass. "Mom, do you mind if Debbie watches us? Jason hasn't even fucked Debbie and it's the first time with his mom. Debbie might just freak out when she finds out Jason fucks his mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous