Turnaround

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnggghhh!" Debbie groaned. In spite of herself she felt her clit stiffen, and her pussy walls clamped hungrily around his finger. "Stop it now!" she cried, pummeling his back feebly with her fists. "I mean it Jason! I'm going to start screaming!"

Debbie tried to shut her thighs around Jason's hand. But Jason kept on finger-fucking her, thrusting his finger knuckle deep into the clasping wetness of her tight little hole. Soon Debbie felt an irresistible warmth spread through her loins. Her cunt was actually throbbing now, spewing her slippery pussy juices all over Jason's hand.

Then Debbie simply couldn't stand it. She'd always been afraid of losing control. Now it had finally happened. Debbie bit her lip, trying to restrain herself a second longer. Then she whimpered and spread her thighs as far apart as her dress would let them go, relinquishing her throbbing pussy to the pleasures of Jason's fondling.

"Unggghh! Do it now Jason, use your fingers!" she gasped. Uncontrollably she humped her ripe ass off the car seat, fucking her cunt on her boyfriend's hand. "Unnnh! Harder Jason, do it hard!"

Jason leaned over until he was about to fall off the seat. To Debbie's horror, he thrust his head under her dress. Before she could stop him he pulled her crotch band aside and buried his face into the steaming fissure of her pussy, beginning to eagerly lick up the juices that flowed from her cunt.

Debbie was shocked. She had never dreamed of letting a boy suck her pussy, and couldn't imagine why Jason would want to do such a dirty thing. But she was too horny to resist him. She simply spread her thighs further.

Jason was entranced by the smell, feel and appearance of Debbie's virgin pussy. It was a very pretty cunt, soft and plump, thickly covered with curls of light brown hair that spread across her lower belly.

He started licking her aching pussy as if he'd been doing it all his life. Squirming on the car seat, he thrust his tongue deeply into her fuck hole and pumped it in and out. Then he found her stiff clit and sucked it deep into his mouth, at the same time fingering her pussy slit.

"Uggghhh! Oh Jason ... oh god, that's gross, unhhh! Awww, Jason ..."

Debbie couldn't believe that her body could feel so good. Her clit tingled wildly against Jason's tongue, and her cunt was so wet that her inner thighs were damp with her seeping juices.

Debbie grimaced feverishly and shook her head back and forth against the back of the seat helplessly, gasping and mewling with pleasure. She pulled Jason's hair and humped her ass at him, overcome with flaming lust, fucking her cunt all over his face.

"Take off this god damn skirt," Jason muttered, breathing the words around her steaming pussy. "I want to see what I'm sucking!"

Debbie didn't hesitate. She whipped off her skirt and hurled it onto the back seat, leaving herself naked from the waist down except for her white shoes. Then she tore her panties completely from her body.

Even in the dim street lights that filtered through the steamed windows, her hairy pussy mound looked juicy and wet.

"No, Jason!" Debbie clamped her thighs together and looked down at his crotch.

Jason knew how to get his girlfriend to submit. He returned his mouth to her pussy and sucked her clit deliciously, holding apart her cunt lips with his fingers, nipping and tugging and licking at the swollen bud.

Debbie whined and bucked her ass off the seat as if she'd been shot. Just as Jason had expected, her legs spread wide apart.

Jason withdrew his mouth and pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees, exposing his throbbing penis. His was the first cock Debbie had ever seen in her life. Immediately she found that it made her much hornier than she'd been before, that she couldn't take her eyes off it.

It looked like a real big one. The pink, blue-veined shaft that stood out of Jason's cock hairs was at least seven inches long, crowned by a bulbous, spongy head that was almost purplish in coloring. Even as Debbie looked at his prick it jumped and jerked up and down; there was clear liquid oozing from the little hole in his cock head, and Debbie guessed that was his jizz. From the stiffness of his cock, it looked as if he was going to start shooting cum all over her body at any moment.

"I want you to suck it, " Jason sighed. "Gonna fuck your sweet mouth!"

"Awwwww!" Debbie squealed. "oh Jason, Jason, it looks so ... unhhh!"

It felt very, very good to have a man's prick inside her mouth.

"You like that, baby?" Jason whispered. "you want more?"

She was beginning to tentatively suck.

"Suck my dick, Debbie," he said thickly. He stood up inside the car, his head and shoulders pressed against the roof. His rock-hard dick twitched and jerked in front of her face. "I gotta come now. Suck the cum out of my dick!"

Six months ago, if Jason had dared to make such a request, Debbie would have slapped his face. At that time she had never even seen or touched a man's penis, let alone taken it into her mouth to swallow his cum.

Debbie squirmed off the seat and fell silently to her knees on the car floor. She slid her hands up Jason's thighs. She wrapped her fingers tightly around the bloated shaft of his prick, feeling a man's hard-on for the first time.

It felt good to her. Jason's huge cock was so long and swollen, bursting with sperm. She could feel the warmth of it against her palm, the texture of the blue veins, the way the flesh of his dick throbbed and pulsed with the need for release.

"Roll your tongue around it!" Jason pleaded urgently. He thrust his hands into her thick blonde hair. "I can't stand this, tickle my balls!"

Debbie dropped her left hand between Jason's legs and fondled the sac of his cum-swollen balls. Her other hand was clenched tightly around his dick. She moved her fist slowly up and down the shaft, jerking his cock flesh.

Then she opened her mouth and dropped her face to the drooling head of his cock. She took the purplish knob between her lips and closed her mouth around it. Her cheeks puckered; instinctively she started to suck off his aching prick as hard as she could.

Debbie started stroking, pumping her fist up and down the blue-veined pole. Her wet mouth made obscene slurping, gulping sounds around the bulbous crown of Jason's cock. Her throat filled with saliva. A stream of spit mixed with cum burbled from her lips and ran down her chin.

"Suck it hard!" Jason pleaded. "I'm gonna cum!"

Very horny now, her pussy warming and juicing between her thighs, Debbie worked on Jason's cock. Again and again she slurped and sucked the head of his tool, managing to force more of it down her throat.

It tastes good, she thought. The greasy stuff is coming out of his cock . It's so salty . I want him to cum now . His prick is so big and hard . I like sucking off Jason . I want to do it some more!

Jason grunted and bucked forward. His cock exploded in Debbie's mouth. The slippery cream poured out of his balls. Gusher after gusher squirted from the slit in his cock head, pumping hotly down Debbie's throat.

Debbie didn't know what to do. She liked the taste of Jason's cum, but she had no idea there was so much of it stored in a man's balls. Clumsily she withdrew her mouth from his spurting cock, even while he was still coming.

The cream shot off all over her face then, burning and gushing furiously out of the swollen knob. Debbie gasped as she felt his cum running down her cheeks and neck. She held his throbbing prick in both hands and continued to jack him off, staring hungrily at his cock until the last drops of cream oozed from his twitching slit.

"Jeez," Jason sighed. He smiled as he looked down at his slowly wilting prick. "that was pretty good. I never shot so much in my life!"

Chapter 3

Jason had been watching his mother and he knew she was unhappy. When Fred left for work, Peggy stayed in her room, quietly sobbing. She'd come into the kitchen, fix herself a cup of coffee and go back up stairs.

He's been going out with Debbie for a year and finally managed to fuck her. It was easy, she'd get so hot that even though she said 'no', she was ready for it. Jerking off Jason made her wet, and she got to the point she didn't want to stop. They didn't go to movies any more, they'd go parking somewhere and she just wanted to play with his cock. She'd suck it, and roll the foreskin up and down his penis.

Not that he was getting tired of Debbie, but in the back of his mind Jason was wondering about making it with his mom. Would she kick him out, or would she let him fool around with her. Guys think about stuff with their mothers. She had been unhappy, he could tell, and his father worked late a lot. The more he thought about his mother, the more the voice in his head told him she needed it.

Yet, in spite of his determination to have sex with her, he felt he needed some kind of fortification. He went over to the bar and poured himself a drink. Then, naked he walked down the hallway to Peggy's room.

He went right over to the bed, and stretched out beside her beautiful sleeping body. Her robe was undone and he could see most of her big breasts, their weight causing them to roll sideways. He looked with delight at her full ripe bosoms with their rosy-red, erect nipples, just waiting for some man's hot hands to play with them. Reaching up, he gently massaged them. Her lush breasts responded. The nipples became taut. And then his hands wandered down to her moistening vagina. He liked to touch the downy-soft, curly blonde pubic hair. He let his fingers slide smoothly between the moist pink lips of her vagina, feeling her jutting red clit, quivering, hard. It became so intensely excited, he continued rubbing his finger over her clit, until she was conscious of her juices starting to flow. The stimulation made her wake and she was startled to find him lying next to her.

" Jason," she said anxiously, "you shouldn't be doing this. You are my own son!"

"What's that got to do with it?" he smirked. "You need some real loving ... And I'm your man! Understand?"

She didn't understand a thing. All she knew now was that she needed things quiet and peaceful.

"I watch you playing with your pussy, mom. I saw you trying to get yourself off, and you were crying and ..."

"Oh, Jason ... You don't understand!" she insisted, keeping her hands still clasped over her eyes. But, Jason knew she was not telling the truth. He had seen for himself what she was doing, and he was disgusted.

"You can pull on my prick, mom. Get me real hard, and I'll lick your pussy!"

That was too much! Now he was talking dirty. She began to sob as if her heart would break. Why had she been "gifted" with a son like Jason. He could be so obstinate!

Once more, his young and anxious hands wandered down to her smooth, flat stomach. And once more he slipped his fingers inside the moist, pink lips of her pussy. Her jutting red clit gave the lie to her words. She was hot for him and he knew it!

Peggy moaned and sobbed helplessly as Jason explored her seething snatch. His strong hard fingers parted the plump furry lips of her cunt and uncovered the red pearl of her clit. He ran the tip of his finger over her ultrasensitive little bud, and she moaned helplessly as the delicious sensations melted her belly. Dammit, it felt so good when he touched her there.

Jason grinned when he noted her reaction. He slipped his finger deeper between her tensed thighs and touched the hot hair-fringed mouth of her cunt, twirling his finger lazily in the wet opening. Again Peggy moaned with helpless pleasure, and a big glob of pussy-juice spat from her aroused cunt and soaked his fingers.

And then she found herself imagining he was down there licking her. Peggy could almost hear loud slurping sounds of his lips pressing at her pussy. She wanted to grind her cunt into his face, and make him taste her.

She looked at her own reflection in the mirror. His face was contorted with lust, her mouth was open, and she was forcing her eyes to stay open.

Degrading as it was, Peggy wanted her son's hot, huge throbbing penis plunging into her hot cunt this instant. She had to have him. She could feel her cunt muscles tighten on his stabbing finger as she thought about it. And, Jason was thoroughly enjoying every moment of it. He loved the sensation of his finger slipping so smoothly into her pussy.

Her hips pushed forward, responding to his finger stabbing her vagina. She reached for his penis, and slowly began to slide her fingers up and down the entire length of it. She couldn't keep her smoldering eyes off her son's male member. When he was hard like this, Jason reminded her of his father -- the most virile man she'd ever known.

Jason shut his eyes, letting her hand move softly over his cock flesh, causing it to swell even more, the swollen nut oozing clear cream.

"Mom - you have magic fingers!" he smiled proud of his massive cock. Peggy didn't find anything wrong with what she was doing. After all, he was her son. And she knew he jerked off two or three times a day. She'd caught him doing it a couple of times, and she knew guys jerked off a lot.

And then he bent over, his teeth to biting down on her erect nipples. Seeing her face flushing with embarrassment only got him more excited.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she said. "After all, I am your mother ..."

"Don't remind me," he smiled, slipping his mouth from her bosom. "You are so beautiful that all I can think of is having sex with you. I want to thrill you as you have never been thrilled before. I want to provide your body with every sensation that any man has ever given you."

"Yes," Peggy nodded with delight. "you are a man, Jason. A man at last. And we can express what we feel at this moment if you never tell another soul as long as you live!"

"Don't worry," Jason smiled, "I don't want anybody calling me a motherfucker, if you know what I mean. But not every kid has a mom built like you."

A surge of sexual electricity passed through his body. His huge cock was throbbing, his balls aching with lusty desire. He could hardly wait to enter her. His words seemed to have a mesmerizing effect upon her, as he spoke huskily.

"Don't worry about dad," he said, a smirk on his face, "he doesn't make you happy or you wouldn't be diddling your pussy so much. I know how to treat a woman ..."

Peggy knew he was dating Debbie and wasn't surprised by his words. "Darling," she whispered, "I do love you! You know that, don't you!"

"Yes, mom ... I know it," he said, looking into her liquid blue eyes. She closed her eyes, and Jason's mouth found her mouth. He pressed his lips softly against her lips. Her mouth opened, and he slipped his tongue inside.

"Oh, son, I want you ... I want to feel you inside me!" this was all he had to know. He opened his eyes, gazing at her lewdly, thrilling to the delectable sight of her ripe, red distended nipples. His blood-engorged member was throbbing with desire.

Jason reached forward, bringing his hand gently up against her ripely swelling breasts, brushing them obscenely back and forth. This caused Peggy's mental barriers to disappear. She could only respond with delight, as shudder after shudder of flowing sexual excitement spread through her body - causing her cunt to spritz in anticipation.

She glanced down and she could see his throbbing penis lurch obscenely, and she knew she had to stop him now. She couldn't let him have sex with her.

"Oh, Jason, no ... No don't do that," she begged him, as she suddenly found herself trying hard to get away from his tight grip.

But Jason was hot and horny and nobody was going to stop him now. He didn't care how she felt, or what she said. It was too late for talk... It was time for action!

Jason slipped his hands back around his mother's trim waist. Again, Peggy tried to squirm away from him, but he dropped down between her luscious legs. All at once, she felt Jason's hot lips sliding crazily back and forth, across her hairy mound. Instinctual sexual urges were propelling him on. Mercilessly, he let his stabbing tongue drive in and out of her hair-fringed fissure. She could hardly stand it. Peggy's head rocked from side to side, as burning thrills swept through her body. His tongue swept across her juicy quim, causing her labia to swell. Jason had stirred something within her, something she knew was in her until now, but why did it have to happen with her own virile teenage son?

Withdrawing his mouth from her mound for a moment, Jason moved his middle finger into her slippery cunt. The tingling sensation was driving her almost out of her mind. Reaching down, Peggy ran her fingers through his mop of thick, wavy hair. She liked what he was doing, as she pressed her hot, supple thighs against him, thrilling to every unique sensation he was providing her with.

"Eat me," she begged, "Yesss, I love that ... Eat my pussy ... Suck me, Jason ... Suck mother's cunt!"

Jason loved having her hot thighs pressing against his cheeks as he ate her pussy. Never had he ever tasted anything quite so delicious, quite so stimulating and satisfying as her spasming cunt.

He blanked his brain out from the fact he was making it with his own mom. The important thing, the paramount point that mattered most was the fact he was having sex with a gorgeous female - at last!

Even though Peggy would now and then experience a flash feeling of degradation - she wasn't going to worry about it now. She was too busy wrapping her naked legs around her son's shoulders to give a second thought to the fact, this act was wrong.

Sexual ecstasy surged through her body now, as he ate her, using his tongue to drive her crazy.

"Ohhh ... ahhh, yesss, yessss!" she gasped. She was coming in Jason's mouth. "Eat me ... Suck on it ..."

The warmly seeping walls of her fiery pussy were being licked voraciously by her own son's active tongue.

"Suck your mothers' pussy," she panted passionately. "ohhh, ahhh, yessss... Eat my cunt!"

Jason loved the dirty talk. It ignited his own passions and he almost shot his own load. His hot tongue hungrily lapped her up, making the sensitive area of her clitoris tingle and his hands clasped her ass cheeks tightly, clenching them as he sucked her cunt slurping her juices. Peggy couldn't determine whether it was the loud sucking sounds he was making, or the wild way he gripped her ass cheeks, or his teeth nibbling down on her erect clit, she couldn't figure out. But one thing she did know for damned sure -- the lewd and lustful passions were raging within her hot body now. She desperately desired her own son's thick prick to be plunging into her now. She felt as though she had to have him inside her.

Jason loved licking her quivering, pink cunt flesh. The fragrant aroma of her cuntal opening propelled his tongue into rapid action. He slid it smoothly up and down the length of her vagina flaps.

Unable to contain her responses any longer, Peggy found herself moaning in a passionate frenzy. Peggy knew that no man had ever tongue-fucked her like this.

Suddenly tears rolled down her cheeks, as she was trembling with wanton lust. Her muscular son was feasting on her cunt, his tongue licking, lapping, and noisily sucking as he got her still hotter.

"Ahhh, yesss . .. Eat my pussy," she panted passionately. "I love it ... Eat me... Eat my cunt!"

No longer could Peggy struggle against her own carnal appetites. She found his flipping tongue too fantastic to stop him now. He went on stabbing between the pouting lips of her pussy, lust-driven, warped, and wonderful. He effectively sucked on Peggy's erect clitoris, driving her almost out of her mind.

Gently he nibbled her down there, as all thought of stopping him vanished. She loved it. She gazed down between her legs, thrilling at the sight she saw. Through eyes, glazed with lust, she watched Jason sucking on her pussy. Her pelvis ground up against his handsome, youthful face, her thighs clamped around his head. The thrilling sensation of his hot tongue lashing out at her exposed pussy was causing her to cum again, and again.