Turnaround

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever so slowly, Jason eased his tongue from her pussy. He smiled affectionately up at her. "Now, mom ... grab my cock," he told her.

Grasping his huge cock, she pulled it slowly back and forth, smearing the precum over the knob, knowing what this would do to him.

"Oh, mom -- I love what you're doing ... you're making my dick bigger ..."

"I know what you like, dear," she acknowledged, "I did it enough times for your dad! He was such a horny stud -- you never could satisfy him."

"Did dad ever eat your pussy?"

"That's not a very nice question to ask your mother," Peggy said tightly.

"Well, you're not the usual kind of mother," he smiled.

She knew this was the truth! She was a passion-propelled female, the kind who required one hell of a lot of sex to be satisfied. And that was that.

"Alright," she agreed, "your father did go down on me!"

"And you went down on him?"

It still was not easy for Peggy to bring herself to the point where she could casually reveal the most intimate details of her sexual life to her son. After all, she reasoned, she had to have a little reserve.

"Son, is there no question you won't ask me?"

Jason laughed, "do I embarrass you?"

For a moment, Peggy hesitated, and then she nodded, "yes, dear, you do embarrass me. I was brought up in a very puritan kind of home."

"You'd never know it now," Jason chuckled, pinching her ass cheeks, as he pressed his full lips on her cunt lips.

Chapter three

"Want me to fuck you, mom?" he smiled.

"What do you think?" she said, her face flushing with embarrassment and her groin on fire.

He leaned forward, and with one hand guided his huge cock-head up to her pussy lips, parting them to slide the fully-hardened cock up and down the full length of her vaginal slit, over the her prominent clitoris.

"Ohhh, yesss," she cried out passionately, her hands gripping his tight ass cheeks, as his huge, throbbing cock rode into her fiery cunt hole. "Do it slowly ..."

Peggy felt her body twitching, writhing uncontrollably as he pumped his cock inside her.

"Ahhh ... yesss, yesss," she panted passionately, as he continued riding into her hot, clasping cunt-hole. "Ahhh, I'm commmming!"

No lover could ever compare to the unique sensations she felt surging through her now. She loved it. And he had to get his gun off. Jason's hot hands swept forward, caressing and teasing her bosoms, pinching the taut nipples recklessly.

She told him, "I sorta like it up my backside. Did you ever do it with Debbie? Up her rear?"

"Not yet, Mom. I never did it up a woman's ass."

"There's always the first time. I like it up the ass, Jason. My asshole is bigger than most women. Do you like a hairy ass? Your father likes me hairy ..."

Jason grinned. "I guess it runs in the family. I love a hairy ass ..."

"Then do it!"

Suddenly he thought of something crazy. "Mom, do you mind if Debbie watches us? She's talked about doing anal but she's afraid ..."

"No problem, Jason. She's a cute kid. I wouldn't mind her watching us, and maybe ... just maybe, has she ever been with a woman?"

Peggy could tell by the grin on Jason's face. He didn't have to say it.