Turned Inside Out Ch. 03

Story Info
The fruits of her friend’s betrayal.
6.9k words
4.29
17.5k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

I finally saw my innocent wife on the dance floor while Susan was still taking on all comers. A couple of minutes later, I saw Trevante pass Abby off to a tall, skinny man with dark brown skin. The fashion critic smiled as he stepped away from her. I caught a brief glimpse of my stoned wife as her new dance partner pulled her back against his skinny chest. Thanks to her vigorous dancing with Trevante, my wife was dripping with sweat, and her tight chamise was plastered to her body like a second skin. Abby's pretty face displayed a bewildered expression. One of the spaghetti straps had fallen off her shoulder, leaving all but the nipple of one gorgeous breast exposed.

The translucent satin garment failed to hide either of her pink areoles surrounding the hard nipples poking into the thin chamise. I could even see the definition of her firm abdominal muscles resulting from a lifetime of athletic activity. Her pretty pussy was the only part of her body concealed by the wet satin stretched across the juncture of her thighs. The glimpse of my wife's sexy body instantly made my cock hard again. I grimaced from the ache in my overused balls.

Marcel's gay friend headed straight for the DJ, who immediately put on a slow number. The skinny guy turned my scantily-clad wife around in his arms and began a slow waltz around the floor to a romantic tune by Roberta Flack that was our special song.

"The first time ever I saw your face

I thought the sun rose in your eyes."

It didn't take the bastard long to slip his hand from my wife's waist to cup her voluptuous ass. What bothered me more was my wife encouraging him by wrapping her arms around her partner's neck and pressing her generous breasts against his chest. My ordinarily shy wife didn't offer the slightest resistance when he tilted her face back and pressed his lips to hers. He spun her around the dance floor, and for a moment, all I could see of my wife was the guy's back and her arms wrapped around his shoulder. Her eyes were closed, and a slight smile graced her lips when they broke the kiss.

I lost sight of them in the crowd for a few minutes and turned my attention to Susan, who was sandwiched between two burly black men. One of her partners was fucking into her pussy hard, and the other was taking her in the ass. They were slamming her cum covered body back and forth between the two of them while a third man was deep throating her. A pack of naked men had gathered around, waiting their turn.

When I caught sight of my drugged wife again, she had a new partner, who looked a lot bigger, rougher, and darker than Trevante. His cauliflower ears and misshapen nose suggested he might have been a heavy-weight boxer. He had one massive hand around Abby's neck, and the other was inside the slit up the side of her sheer chemise. I could see the silhouette of his dark hand massaging my wife's curvy ass.

My wife's eager partner brushed one of her spaghetti straps off her shoulder, exposing all her generous right breast for a moment. I don't know if it was intentional, but Abby raised her arms and locked them around his thick neck. This maneuver raised the strap, and I felt relief that her pale breast was covered again.

Her lips found his as she began grinding her hips against his crotch. I screamed into my gag when I saw the flash of a knife. The boxer slit one of her straps, and the sharp blade disappeared as fast as it appeared. He grinned as he peeled the satin fabric from her plump breast. His fingers found her hard nipple, and I shuddered at the memory of what I had learned on our honeymoon. I found out how sensitive my wife's breasts were when I managed to bring her to a sweet orgasm by playing with them alone.

I uttered a pitiful moan and jerked against my restraints when I saw the shadow of his hand slip down the crack of her ass. I struggled against my bonds when his black hand plunged between the juncture of her thighs. Abby broke the kiss and rose on her tiptoes. She tilted her head back, and I watched in horror as her dainty mouth made a gulping motion similar to a goldfish. It was a reaction I'd only seen when I got her intensely aroused with my finger in her wet pussy. I knew the bastard was finger-fucking my innocent wife when his hand began see-sawing between her jiggling ass cheeks.

His assault was visible to everyone on the dance floor since his hand had brushed the bottom of her chemise to one side. My wife's moans and squeals of intense arousal attracted the crowd's attention. People stopped dancing to watch her exposed ass cheeks wobble as the burly man ground his massive finger deep into her dripping wet pussy. My willing wife raised her right leg and rubbed the soft flesh of her inner thigh up and down his leg.

At the end of the song, Trevante introduced my wife to a new partner. She seemed confused as she pulled the top of her slip over her exposed breast, only to have it fall off as soon as she removed her hand. Her previous partner had pushed the back of her chemise up to her waist. The sheer sweaty satin clung to her skin, leaving her bare ass exposed. Before she could pull the bottom into place, her new partner pulled her back against his chest. One of his hands began mauling the tender flesh of her bare breast. His other hand slipped under the front of her chemise and started massaging her mound. Neither of them made any attempt at even the most basic dance move. Instead, Abby stood frozen in place as her partner explored the pleasures of her luscious body.

I was shocked at the sight of her hairless pussy between his invading fingers. I had wondered at the black hairs on my razor, but the idea that my conservative wife would shave off all her pubic hair had seemed unthinkable. Only a lot of wine and Susan's bullying could have convinced Abby to shave her pussy. My wife had laughed at me when I suggested a minor trim. Damn Susan. Damn that fucking bitch. That was my wife on display in a roomful of strangers.

For the next half hour or so, I alternated between watching Susan's gang bang and my wife dirty dancing with a series of rough partners. Most of the time, my wife was hidden by the throng crowding the dance floor. I caught an occasional glimpse of Abby's face that betrayed her growing arousal.

I was distracted for a moment watching a bouncer throw Susan out of the club. Her purse and cum soaked dress followed her naked body. I have to confess that I loved watching her struggle to her feet and pull on her dress. The last sight I had of the traitorous bitch was her staggering out to the street with a bow-legged gait and catching a waiting cab.

Marcel walked over and tapped Abby's current dance partner on the shoulder. The stranger disappeared into the crowd, and the big man pulled my sweaty, disheveled wife into his arms. My wife had pulled the bottom of the slip down at some point, but her generous breast was still on display.

The crowd on the dance floor stepped back into a circle to give the couple room. As Marcel spun my wife around, I got a view of her backside. Abby's barely concealed ass cheeks flexed delightfully. My wife had her arms wrapped around her partner's neck and pressed her lithe body against his tall, muscular form. The frayed braid of her long blond hair flew out as he raised his hand, and she spun around.

When he pulled her back into his arms, he kept one hand on her bare breast while slipping the other through the slit of her dress. Everyone could see the outline of his coal-black hand grasping her bare ass cheek. I was shocked that my wife responded by grinding her hips against the growing bulge in his slacks.

Marcel smiled and immediately took advantage of Abby's compliance. He helped her up onto the stage and continued his dance of seduction in full view of everyone in the club. I wanted to scream when I saw my wife's body jerk as the bastard drove a couple of fingers into her vagina. She pushed her dainty hands against his broad chest and struggled a moment until Marcel grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her hard. My wife's hips frantically twisted around his fat fingers until his fingertips were seated deep in her wet pussy. Everyone in the brothel was watching my wife's degradation in person or on the big TV monitors. Many of the patrons had their cell phones out. Soon everyone in the world would be able to watch my wife's humiliation on the internet.

My wife had lost all her inhibitions. She kept kissing the black bastard when he let go of her neck and cupped her exposed breast. After twisting her hard nipple for a moment, he broke his kiss and dropped his lips to her breast. Abby arched her back and screamed as Marcel tugged hard on her nipple with his teeth. My wife's hips ground even harder against his cock.

Marcel spun my wife around to face the crowd. He pulled her gyrating ass against his crotch while brushing the remaining strap from her shoulder. I watched in horror as my wife willingly reached behind her to caress her black partner's crotch. Marcel laughed as he peeled my wife's tight wet chemise down to her waist. Her full breasts jiggled as she resumed grinding her ass on his erection.

Marcel stepped back for a moment and peeled her slip to the floor. Everyone in the room was treated to a sight I had never seen before tonight. Abby's labia were engorged, and her glistening inner lips were peeking out. Her swollen clit was protruding from the top of her glistening slit. Her intense arousal was on display in a room full of lustful men. Stripping and debasing my drug-addled wife had been all too easy for the club owner.

I moaned loudly at the lewd sight only I should have been allowed to see. My cock was hard and throbbing again. I looked at Jack with pleading eyes, but he laughed at my distress.

What came next was one of the hardest things I have ever had to watch. Marcel whispered something to my wife while his hands played with her breasts. She shook her head as she made what turned out to be her last protest for the night. The bastard grabbed her fingers and used them to caress her wet pussy. After a handful of strokes, he released her hands. I whimpered as I watched her continue masturbating on stage to the delight of the cheering mob.

Marcel's hands went back to mauling Abby's sensitive breasts. I watched my sweet innocent wife thrust one dainty finger and then another into her wet vagina while vigorously rubbing her clit with the other hand. She screams didn't stop for several minutes after her body began shaking in a gut-wrenching orgasm. I knew my conservative Christian wife had fallen entirely under the spell of the aphrodisiac the bastard had slipped into her drink.

I cried as I added another load of cum to my shorts. I knew I was a very sick man for taking pleasure in my wife's public humiliation.

I also knew that I had lost my innocent wife forever. It was only a matter of time before Marcel turned her out as a prostitute.

Marcel waited until my wife's orgasm subsided. He bent down and picked up Abby's sweaty slip before throwing my naked wife over his shoulder. He paused for a moment to make an announcement.

"I'd like to introduce our newest and hottest whore. I'm going to carry Abby up to the bridal suite and fuck her senseless. If anyone wants a piece of this horny bitch, come upstairs and get in line. I should be done fucking her in a half-hour or so. Since she's in training, you can have her tight cunt for a hundred bucks."

Marcel turned and left the room with my naked wife hanging passively over his broad shoulder. When I jerked hard on my handcuffs and screamed into my gag, Jack slapped my face and yelled at me.

"Shut the fuck up, asshole. I feel sorry you had to watch this, but there's nothing you can do to stop Marcel. Tonight, he's going to turn her out for any guy with a hundred bucks. Tomorrow morning she'll be in the back of a van headed East. If she's lucky, the trafficker will sell her to a pimp in the US. Heaven help her if he sells her ass overseas. Your pretty wife could end up in some fucking Arab's harem or, even worse, in a disease-ridden brothel in Thailand. In any case, you'll never see her again."

I whined some more and earned another blow.

"I guess the least I can do is let you watch your wife for one last time."

Jack switched the camera to a nicely furnished room with a king-sized bed. A minute later, I watched Marcel dump my naked wife on the bed and toss her slip on a chair. Abby landed on her back, and her generous breasts bounced around delightfully. Her eyes gazed at Marcel as he undressed. I watched in horror as she spread her legs, displaying her hairless glistening pussy to him. Jack zoomed the camera in on my wife's sex until it filled the screen. It was a sight I had seen for the first time tonight. The thought that I would never see it again terrified me.

My wife's fingers were playing with her engorged clit while she eagerly waited for the big black pimp to breed her. All the men finger fucking her had opened her up, and I could see deep into her glistening pink tunnel. Her sweet nectar flowed down her ass cheeks.

Jack laughed. "Now that's what I'd call a wet ass pussy. Damn, you had a sweet wife."

At first, I couldn't understand why she was smiling at the big black stud. I got the answer when Jack spun the camera around to show Marcel fisting his cock as he focused on my wife's wet ass pussy. His half-aroused cock looked significantly longer and fatter than mine that was nearly seven inches. I told myself it was the camera angle that made it look huge.

In my job, I work with statistics daily. Out of curiosity, I've examined the data on penis sizes in different people around the world. American and European cocks are the largest. Intellectually I know that there are no differences in the average size of cocks in the populations of white and black Americans. I say intellectually because, like most white men in the United States, I believe that black men have larger cocks on a gut level. I think the feeling arose in the gym. Black guys with larger cocks tend to arrogantly display them to attract attention, while those with average size members tended to be more modest.

I reacted with dread at the sight of Marcel's monster. I was afraid he would rip my wife apart. Even I had to make sure Abby was sufficiently aroused before we had sex.

Jack confirmed my worries. "Marcel was a porn star before he retired and bought the Wet Pussycat. By the time he gets his ten-inch cock in your wife, she'll be screaming his name and begging to have his baby. Once a woman cums on his black monster, they never go back."

I was surprised when Marcel laid down beside my wife and pulled her lips to his. She responded to his passionate kisses by wrapping her arms around his thick neck and pressing her body against his. I have to admire his patience. He waited for a couple of minutes before his hand slipped between her widespread legs and cupped her sex. He gently massaged her mound, and my wife began rolling her hips and moaning as if she was searching for his cock.

Marcel took his time warming my wife up to a boil. I watched her arch her back as the muscular man slipped a thick finger inside her wet vagina. The palm of his hand pressed against the top of her slit while he rubbed her G-spot deep inside. My wife's hands were tugging on his erection as she moaned and ground her pussy on his thick fingers.

A couple of minutes later, he added a second finger and pressed his thumb against her clit. When he dropped his mouth to her breasts, my wife began whimpering. She cried out when he worked a third finger into her tight pussy and begged him to fuck her.

"Oh God, please, please don't tease me. I want to feel your cock inside me. Please fuck me. Fuck me now."

My wife's hips rose to meet his thrusting fingers. His thumb was brushing forcefully across her hard clit. Her sweet fluids gushed out of her vagina and ran down her quivering ass cheeks. By now, my throbbing cock was so hard I knew it would explode any minute. I didn't last any longer than my wife. She arched her back and began screaming in response to an orgasm more robust than any I had given her.

I heard cheers and catcalls once my wife quieted down. Jack laughed as he rotated the camera to show a crowd of men lined up inside the open bedroom door.

When the camera returned to Marcel and my wife, he had pressed Abby's knees up against her chest. He rubbed the bulbous head up and down her wet flowering slit before positioning it against the opening to her vagina. My wife grimaced as he slowly increased the pressure. Her hands clawed at the sheets. Despite his extensive preparation, I knew it would never fit. His heavily veined black cock looked as thick as my wife's wrist and nearly as long as her forearm.

My wife tilted her head back and screamed when the mushroom head popped inside. Her hands pushed against his chest as her head flopped from side to side. Tears ran down her cheeks as she cursed for the first time in her life. Marcel paused for a moment and sucked on my wife's breasts to distract her. His teeth pulled on her nipple as he slipped a couple more inches of his cock inside. I was watching the clock while the asshole assaulted my wife's tight pussy. He took nearly four minutes to work the whole black monster inside.

I was also crying and whimpering. My innocent wife had never had sex with another man. I couldn't believe that I was watching a big black porn star take her in front of a crowd. Of course, Jack had made sure all the club TVs showed Marcel's monstrous black cock penetrating my poor wife's pink hairless pussy.

I was disgusted with myself for finding it arousing. My cock was so hard it hurt. My wife and I groaned together as Marcel very slowly pulled all but the head of his cock out of my wife's distended vagina. His ebony cock glistened with my wife's juices. That was when I realized he wasn't wearing a condom.

Marcel paused for a moment before slowly driving it back deep into my wife's fertile womb. After Marcel slowly thrust his black beast into my wife, my cock exploded and sprayed more wasted cum inside my soiled shorts.

I knew I had lost my wife when she locked her ankles behind his hips and began meeting Marcel's long slow thrusts. I watched him slowly pick up speed as my wife went wild on his cock. She yelled at him to fuck her faster and did everything she could to make him increase his pace. He laughed at her futile efforts. Instead of taking my wife faster, he took her hand and pulled it to the top of her slit. She was reluctant initially, but he dragged her fingertips across her clit to get her started. Soon she was masturbating in a frenzy as she ground her eager pussy on her lover's big black cock. She screamed her way through an intense orgasm.

"Oh God, Marcel, don't stop. Don't ever stop. Fuck me harder. Fill me with your cum. Give me your baby."

She protested when he pulled his wet cock out of her pussy. I had a quick glimpse of her distended vagina before he flipped her over onto her hands and knees. He fed his black beast back into her gaping hole and grabbed her dangling breasts. He mauled her breasts as he began thrusting hard. My wife started yelling filthy curses as she drove her hips back to meet his powerful lunges. He let go of one breast and used his free hand to vigorously rub her clit. My wife's braid flew back and forth as she bucked under the black stud.

"God damn you! Fuck my pussy faster. Fuck me harder. Fill me with cum."

My damn cock was hard again. Months of frequent sex had increased my sperm production and shortened my recovery time. The three of us came within seconds of each other. Marcel arched his back and pressed his cock against my wife's cervix as his massive black balls pulsed. His hands locked on the horns of her hips and held her trapped while she screamed in a state of crazed passion. I watched a white stream of cum ooze out around the base of his cock. Oh God, he'd shot a ton of potent semen into my wife's fertile womb. I might not be able to get her pregnant, but I knew Marcel had probably just inseminated my sweet wife. Tonight was the peak of Abby's fertility.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers
12