All Comments on 'Turned Inside Out Ch. 03'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don't let this story have a happy ending! Would love to see Abby end up as a crack whore sucking off lowlife scum for $2 a pop in the ghetto.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don't let this story have a happy ending! Would love to see Abby end up as a crack whore sucking off lowlife scum for $2 a pop in the ghetto.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved chapter one and then it really went too unrealistic with all the club stuff.

GreyDuckGreyDuckover 2 years ago

The end of this chapter kind of left me hanging...not sure if this an ending or there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot AF!!!! Turn her into a completely depraved and ruined whore😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are an exceptionally good writer. This was a tough chapter for us. As we read this, we were surprised that we were having the same thoughts and emotions as the husband. We were horrified and also extremely excited. This was just brutal. However, we will await your next chapters to see how their marriage is impacted, or not, by the night's events.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES