Turned Inside Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the looks of it, Abby had passed out. She missed the embarrassing comments from the large audience in the doorway. It seemed they had wagered on how long Marcel would last. The winner had chosen twenty-three minutes, and his prize was the chance to go next.

Marcel kept my wife's vagina plugged with his fat cock until it finally slipped out. A ton of his seed oozed out of my wife's gaping vagina. He stood up and wiped his cock on my wife's chemise before pulling on his clothes. He walked to the door and collected a Benjamin from the winner.

The man tore off his clothes in a hurry before climbing on the bed. He jammed his short fat erection into my wife's sloppy pussy and began humping her vigorously. He must have gotten aroused watching Marcel because he barely lasted a minute before he shot his load. The club owner had already collected the money from the next man in line, who quickly undressed. The skinny man grabbed my wife's ankles and pulled them off the end of the bed. She laid there half on and half off the bed. Abby moaned when he lifted her ass in the air and drove his long thin dick into her cum filled pussy. He pounded his cock into her furiously and managed to last a few minutes before adding his load.

I lost count after maybe a dozen men used my wife's pussy as a cum bucket. She was oozing so much cum, a couple of men fucked Abby's tits. They sprayed semen all over her chest. One asshole laughed as he smeared the cum over her generous breasts.

At some point, she got her second wind. I watched her sit up on the edge of the bed, giving a young black man a blow job. She had one hand wrapped around his cock and used her other hand on his ass to pull him deep into her throat. For me, the worst part was seeing her jerking on his erection with her wedding ring sparkling in the light.

My sweet wife hadn't had an orgasm since Marcel pushed her over the edge. She convinced a man who had a hard time getting an erection to lie down on the bed. Abby sucked on his cock until it got hard and then straddled him cowgirl style. Any thought that she was an unwilling partner went out the window when she rode his cock with a big smile while drinking tequila straight from a bottle. I wondered if she had found the manual of sex positions in my nightstand.

Her next partner wanted the same treatment and laid down on the bed. Shortly after Abby mounted his cock, a second man joined them on the bed. He pushed her down and lubricated her asshole. I cried when he jammed his brown cock into her anus. My wife had never let me touch her there, and I was forced to watch a stranger take her virgin asshole. My cock was excited at the sight of two men fucking my wife at once. I knew I was sick when I had another orgasm while my wife was getting double-teamed.

The clock above the monitors indicated that my wife had been getting gang-banged in the bedroom for nearly three hours. Marcel had long ago left the collection of money to a club bouncer. Jack and I had finished off the fifth of whiskey, and I slipped into a deep sleep.

Jack shook me awake. The monitors showed that the line of men outside the Bridal Suite was gone. My wife was lying face down and half off the bed, with her widespread knees on the floor. Cum was oozing out of her gaping pussy and running down her thighs. The only man left in the room was the bouncer who had been collecting money. I watched him kneel between my wife's athletic thighs and drive his cock into Abby's juicy pussy. She appeared to be unconscious as the burly black bouncer took her fast and hard. When she smiled, I realized she was aware enough to enjoy being fucked again. When he finished, he left my wife to sleep in peace.

Jack stood up and announced he has going to take a bathroom break.

He laughed at me as he left. "Stay out of trouble while I'm gone."

He was only gone for a couple of minutes. When he returned, he switched one of the monitors to show a room where Marcel was lying naked on a bed between two women. Jack watched them for a couple of minutes. They appeared to be asleep.

"I can see you still love your wife despite watching her eagerly fuck every man in the club. I feel sorry for you, so I'm going to offer you a chance to save her. It won't be cheap, but it's your only shot. The club is closed, and Marcel has retired for the night. I know he plans on selling her to a trafficker in the morning, so you need to act fast. I'm sure my boss will approve my selling her to you if you can afford it. It'll be easier than putting her up for bid. Are you interested?"

I nodded my head. Of course, I was interested. Jack removed my gag.

"Ok, what's the limit on your card?"

I'd managed to get my credit limit raised to $24,000 when we bought our home in Fremont. I'd used the card to furnish the house and had almost paid it off.

"The card should be good for $20,000. I've made some purchases this month, and you charged me to watch my wife."

Jack grinned. "Do you love your wife? Is she worth $20,000?"

I hesitated for a moment as I considered our uncertain future. Would the drug turn my wife into a happy hooker, as Jack claimed? I wouldn't be able to live with Abby if she gave herself willingly to any man that asked. Would she be able to control her sexual urges now they had been unleashed? Maybe the best thing to do would be to let Abby go. Then I thought about the years we had put into our loving relationship. I was fortunate to have married her. I would never find someone as intelligent and beautiful again. What kind of monster was I to even consider letting these assholes sell my wife to a Thai brothel?

Jack cocked his head. "Well?"

"Oh, God, yes."

"Great, I'll run the card and call a ride for your pretty wife after I clean her up."

Jack left, and a minute later, I watched him enter the room where my wife was lying naked on the bed. She appeared dazed and barely aware of his presence. He watched her for a movement before going into the attached bathroom. Another monitor showed a big tub with a glass-enclosed shower behind it.

The security guard started the tub filling. After he was satisfied with the water temperature, he went back into the bedroom and picked up my sleeping wife. Her eyes flew open when he lowered her into the bath. She smiled at him before lying back in the tub and closing her eyes again.

Jack picked up a bar of soap and began washing my filthy wife. He didn't bother with a washcloth and used his big black hands on her pink skin. He took his time cleaning every inch of my wife's abused body. I saw her smile when his hands began sudsing up her generous breasts. I couldn't see his hands when he began washing her lower torso, but I saw my wife clutching the sides of the tub. I listened to her moans grow louder until her body shook with a warm sweet orgasm.

Jack rinsed her off and carried her into the shower he had started. He leaned her against the wall. He removed his clothes before joining her.

The muscular black man guided Abby's hands to the shower pipe above her head. She held on tight as he carefully shampooed her blond hair twice with a shower head on a flexible hose. After a final rinse, he washed her back and paid particular attention to her long legs and curvaceous ass. Next, he turned her around to face him and placed her hands back on the pipe. He slowly proceeded to hand scrub the front of her body again from head to toe.

The big black security guard turned off the water and switched the showerhead for a long plastic wand. He turned on the water, and a gentle spray gushed out from the wand in all directions. My wife gasped when he gently inserted the tip into her cum filled vagina. Gobs of sticky white goo flowed out. Once the water turned clear, he removed the tool and turned her around. My wife held into the pipe, and her body writhed around as he worked the wand into her bowels. More cum flowed out of her abused anus. Jack might be a bastard, but at least he was carefully cleaning all of that nasty semen out of my wife. I prayed it wasn't too late to prevent pregnancy.

Once he was satisfied, Jack switched back to the showerhead and gave my squeaky clean wife a final rinse. Just when I was beginning to appreciate the guy's tender care, he turned and looked straight into the camera with a big smile. His big hands stroked his half-erect cock until it was hard. His erection was only slightly smaller than Marcel's beast. The big black bastard gave me the thumbs up before lifting my wife. He sucked on her nipples for a moment before lowering her pussy down onto his massive erection. My heart broke again when my wife wrapped her legs around his waist and began enthusiastically working her pussy on his shaft. The asshole lasted long enough for my wife to have an intense orgasm just before he emptied his massive balls deep in my wife's fertile womb. He kept her plugged until his cock slithered out of her well-fucked hole.

I hoped he'd had his fill of my wife. I prayed he was satisfied. At first, he gave no indication he wanted more. He quickly washed his flaccid cock before tenderly rinsing off the masses of cum flowing out of my poor wife's engorged pussy. I noticed he had switched back to the standard showerhead; he didn't appear interested in washing out the semen deep inside her womb. Jack helped her sit on the floor of the shower, and after one last rinse of her gaping pussy, he turned off the water.

Jack took his time toweling off his muscular body. I watched him gently lift Abby out of the shower and help her lean against the bathroom sink. He wrapped a bath towel around her hair before carefully drying her body. I groaned when he nudged her feet apart and gave his flaccid cock a couple of pumps. He managed to get it a bit firmer by slapping it against her ass cheeks. I was happy to see him fail to get it hard enough for penetration.

Jack picked up my naked wife and carried her into the bedroom. The security guard laid her on her back near the end of the high bed. The bastard took the time to turn and smile at the camera. I watched him dry my wife's bleach-blond hair as best he could with the plush bath towel. Any hope that Jack was finished evaporated when he pulled my wife's shoulders to the edge for the bed. He cupped the back of Abby's unsupported head with one hand and grabbed his limp cock in the other. The asshole slapped my wife's pink cheeks with his cock a couple of times. I guess he'd finally had enough time to recover because it grew a couple of inches.

Jack said, "Open wide, sweetheart. Poppa's got a treat for you."

My dear innocent wife kept her eyes closed as she opened her mouth and smiled as if anticipating a piece of candy. Once again, he demonstrated why the bed was so high. Jack stood up straight as he fed the tip of his half-erect cock into her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked on the black beast. I moaned at the lurid sight of my debauched wife as she happily gobbled the big black stranger's cock.

Jack carefully lowered her head until her throat was in a straight line and worked his erection deeper into her mouth. After three or four slow thrusts, he managed to bury himself up to his pubic hair. His massive balls were resting on her eyelids. The bulge in her throat went all the way down her slim neck. She looked like a boa constrictor that had half-swallowed a baby deer. I watched the swelling move up and down her throat as he rocked his hips.

In all the years we'd been together, I'd never managed to persuade my conservative wife to give me oral sex, but in the last couple of hours, I'd watched Abby happily suck on dozens of black and brown cocks. Now, she was eagerly licking and sucking the head of Jack's dark monster. After a couple of minutes of intense effort, his cock was as hard as steel and fully erect. It was the biggest cock she had sucked tonight by far.

My wife reached back and cupped Jack's balls with one hand. Her other hand was in her crotch, massaging her clit. Damn, hadn't she had enough?

I was worried she would choke to death. There was no way she could breathe with that monster deep in her throat. At any moment, I expected to see her panic, but she seemed relaxed. After a minute or so, Jack pulled out, and Abby gasped for air. I whimpered when after a moment, she reached back and fed his glistening cock back into her mouth.

They repeated this three or four times before Jack backed away and helped my sweet wife onto her hands and knees. He positioned Abby so I could watch her dripping wet pussy while he worked a couple of thick fingers in and out of the gaping hole. She arched her back and let out a scream as his fingers massaged her G-spot. I'd made Abby moan, but she had never screamed for me.

Her hands clutched the sheets, and her face contorted with intense lust. Jack was patient as he slowly drove my wife to the edge of an intense orgasm. I realized she was close when her cries turned to pleas.

"Oh God, yes, yes, yes. Just a little more. Please don't stop. Oh God, please, I'm so close. Give me your cock and fuck me, fuck me hard."

Of course, Jack stopped but only for a moment. He crawled behind my wife and spread her ass cheeks. Her gaping pussy was gushing nectar, and her thighs were glistening. I could see that the cum he had shot deep inside her when they were in the shower was pooled in the bottom of her pink vagina. His fat finger slipped inside and twisted around for a moment. The bastard had to rub his domination of my wife in my face. He turned toward the camera and grinned as he pulled his finger out of my wife's wet pussy. He brought his middle finger to his nose and sniffed. He blew me a kiss before he shoved his wet finger in my wife's ass. I cried as I watched my depraved wife begin driving her hips back to take him deeper. It wasn't the first time tonight I'd watched someone rape Abby's ass, but I was frightened Jack would rip her up if he shoved that monster inside of her. What scared me was that my wife seemed eager to take him.

Fortunately, at the moment, he wasn't interested in my wife's ass. He'd been playing with me. He pulled his finger out of my wife's ass and wiped it on the sheet.

Abby pleaded with her black partner to give her the release she desperately needed. Her pleas ended when he pressed the fat head of his erection back against the opening to her wet pussy. I couldn't believe my eyes. Jack drove his black monster balls deep into my sweet wife with one quick thrust. Abby's eyes bulged open, and she squealed in surprise. Jack didn't pause for a second and began taking her with long powerful thrusts. Her dangling breasts shuddered with each hard thrust. I could hear the smack of his crotch against her ass. I imagined I could smell the sweaty heat of their hard fucking, but I realized the acrid smell was a mixture of my tears, sweat, and another load of cum I was shooting into my soiled basketball shorts.

Jack had already fucked my wife once, and this time, it looked like he would last forever. Abby seemed to be in heaven. The fingers of one of her black lover's hands were rubbing her clit while the other was playing with her breasts. I watched her orgasm hard, and then after another dozen hard thrusts of Jack's cock into her eager pussy, she orgasmed again and then again. I knew her pussy was squeezing his cock hard each time, but he just kept fucking her tight hole. The bastard lasted nearly twenty minutes before he let out a roar.

The bastard left his semen in her and only wiped up the excess before he dressed my wife in her cum soaked slip. Unfortunately, he was careless when he pulled the skimpy garment over my wife's head. I heard the second strap snap. The big security guard carried her down to the porch and told a bouncer to get her a ride home. When he returned to the room where I was held captive, he freed me from the handcuffs.

I rubbed my chaffed wrists and said, "You don't need to call my wife a ride. I can take her home."

Jack frowned. "Not a good idea, mate. I've seen many women come down from the drug, and I've seen how it affects their memory. If your wife sees you now, she'll probably remember everything that happened tonight. It'll be better for your marriage if you let her forget everything. I strongly recommend that you go home alone and not interact with her in any way when she returns. You should be in bed pretending to sleep when she gets home. If you're lucky, she won't remember a thing in the morning."

I had no way of knowing if what he said was true. It was bad enough that tonight was burned into my brain forever. It would destroy my conservative Christian wife if she remembered even the smallest detail from this depraved night. The risk was too high to take a chance. I had to trust that Jack would send her home. He smiled when I promised that I would burn the Wet Pussycat to the ground if he were lying.

12