All Comments on 'Turned Inside Out Ch. 04'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending felt rushed but I liked the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very disappointed by that last chapter. What about all that has been put in place in the previous chapters? What about Marcel's plans? And how would he give up so easily while he has so much blackmail material? I hope you will change your mind and continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I breathed a sigh of relief as we read your ending. Family unity, monogamy and filial love triumphed. These days, with he world as it is, we need a few more happy endings. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After the gang bang, no STDs?! Just life as if nothing went on?! Give me a break!!!

Burp177Burp177almost 2 years ago

The entire thing was patently ridiculous from beginning to end.

Unicornrose2024Unicornrose20243 months ago

I read the entire series. I guess I’m as sick as the husband because it was very erotic reading of her taking on an entire club and not remembering a thing (which if she is given roofies or demerol is believable to forget). You gave it a happy ending which was outstanding. I read to the end hoping that was how it would turn out. And I’m glad you had her friend thrown out after what she did and never heard from again. I think it was outstanding-definitely 5 star writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

You’re a sick fuck in need of psychiatric help. Anyone that fantasizes about his wife being drugged by her college friend and then forced into prostitution/servicing hordes of men while her husband is forced to watch, is clearly deranged. Several felonies were committed in this story. Drugging, rape, false imprisonment/kidnapping - just to name a few. The MC should have had them all arrested and his wife tested for illegal substances. I gave all four chapters 1 star because you’re a sick fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES