All Comments on 'Turned into a Sissy Pt. 01'

by cd_luna

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ChrisissyChrisissyabout 2 years ago

Great beginning! Looking forward to hearing more!

ChrisissyChrisissyabout 2 years ago

Great beginning! Looking forward to hearing more!

ChrisissyChrisissyabout 2 years ago

Great beginning! Looking forward to hearing more!

NamwanWhiteNamwanWhiteabout 2 years ago

this is basically my real story. hope we can be in touch!

Fetish_DreamsFetish_Dreamsabout 2 years ago

I love that you got anally penetrated by a shemale domme. The sensation of such a creature and penetration had to have been intense. But I'm partial to cum-sprayed facials. Pretty submissive sissies look especially alluring and erotic with their faces sprayed and bathed in shemale sperm 🍆💦🥵! Add in the cum-kissing afterwords... and I know that shemale sperm would be my aphrodisiac drug of choice.

Sounds like you got hooked too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great start. I can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good beginning, characters identified, location, situation and some interactions.

Nice to match an Inherent sissy wist a desire able domme.

Length is ideal. Getting in to longer chapters often clouds over you/the sex scenes and easily becomes confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice beginning to what could be a love story.

stevenboistevenboiabout 2 years ago

For a non-English speaker I am finding this well written. You should see the atrocities that Visual Novel Game makers do. Love the story, and will read on! Great Job!

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyabout 2 years ago

Mmmm! Great start so I’m going straight to the next chapter ……

tvlove007tvlove007almost 2 years ago

Its exciting, I am fantasizing being you and experiencing all the wonderful feelings you are experiencing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great start.

Client8Client8over 1 year ago

Read like an honest account. Will check out next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Older Sissy

I have been a cross dresser sissy for many years now.I have changed my body in to a full on woman.Hairless body slim waist 38d breast long hair with long nails.I have no trouble passing as a woman in public.But now in am off to cress off one thing on my list of things to do.I have had three some with two men and two women and a women and man.But now a full on gang bang but not sure how many or with men or mixed.I slipped in to a shinny body stocking no bra no panties high waist 8 strap garter belt black ff stockings and 6'' red stripper heels with a red short slip dress.Hair and make done and red lip stick .Once in the motel room there were 8 men 4 women some with some clothes on and some with no clothes on.My dress was removed and a big hard black cock was pushed in to my ass.I was made to suck all their cock and eat all their pussy and ass.Every one fucked me many times that night.I swallowed so much cum my belly hurt and cum ran out of my ass.

Loveit01Loveit01over 1 year ago

Love the beginning, it would be great if he being her bitch was trained and told to hang out with all the other sub bitche shemales as girlfriends of her other dominant friends. Story so far is coming along nicely.

Royse69Royse69over 1 year ago

I have read this twice, I want to hit up Thialand so bad

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Very arousing story! I haven't really got into the Dominant trans-girl idea, but this story kept my interest! Would I let a pretty, dom gurl top me, or make me suck HER cock? WOW! Probably, as I AM submissive!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Neighbors Sissy

My firet time getting fully made up and dressed as a sissy woman was different .My neighbor a nice black man caught me made up.I now am sex slave to him and his friends.My first time i got fucked and made to suck all thrie cocks.I got fucked so many times i could not walk.So they made me suck their cocks again and again .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous