Turned into a Sissy Pt. 06

Story Info
An interesting dinner and my first threesome.
2.7k words
4.62
24.8k
19

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd_luna
cd_luna
195 Followers

Hi,

here comes part six of my experience in Bangkok, when my girlfriend (with an extra), slowly turned me into a sissy.

--

Soon she came out of the shower and shortly after in the bedroom, where I was still standing in front of the mirror. She had a towel wrapped around her, looked at me, or better said, inspected me from head to heels. She smiled and from the bulge in the towel I could see that she liked what she saw.

"What do you think, babe?" I turned around so she can see me from all sides, walked towards her.

"I am impressed, you look sexy, better than I expected. And when you just walked towards me, even your butt was swinging a bit. You will get the hang soon, how to walk feminine."

I came closer kneeled down and pulled the towel down, her cock now right in front of my face.

"Should I do something about that?"

"You are a perfect little cock addicted bitch, do you know that, baby? But at the moment, I need to calm down, I want to safe it for later. So get up and go to the dining room, wait for me there on your knees, since you seem to like that position."

I was actually disappointed, realising that I was indeed addicted to her cock. I could not wait to taste it again, but now I stood up, kissed her and went to the dining room. I stood there a bit lost, where should I kneel, how should I kneel, this was new to me.

So I just knelt next to the table, facing the door to the bedroom, so she can see me, when she comes in. But she closed the door while getting dressed, so I just knelt there, waiting.

It felt like ages, I also did not hear a lot from next door. I was wondering, if I should get up and sit more comfortably, but I remembered her harsh words earlier and just kept sitting.

Suddenly I heard high heels klicking on the floor, I looked up, expecting her to open the door soon, which she also did.

And she looked stunning, she put on a dramatic and sexy makeup, her hair in a strict ponytail, a tight silver shiny minidress, barely covering her ass and platform high heels, which made her stand probably taller than me. I felt my little one trying to get hard and starting to leak a bit. I so desperately wanted to fuck her in that very moment.

"Wow, babe, you look incredibly sexy, do you know that?"

"Thanks baby and thank you for waiting."

She came over to me, leaned down and kissed my forehead. Then she sat down on a chair next to me, looking down on me.

"Now, can we establish a few simple rules for tonight, baby?"

She said in a very soft tone.

"Of course, whatever you want, babe."

"Tonight you will not embarrass me in front of my friend, don't question me, if I ask a favor, you will make me proud. You will serve us at the table, of course you eat with us as well, but be observant, refill our glasses, clean the table, will you?"

"Of course, I will."

"And follow all orders, also those of my friend, ok?"

"Yes, babe, no worries, I fully understood and will ensure you both have a great evening."

"Thank you, you really are a perfect little submissive bitch, I love that."

She again leaned down to kiss me.

"And I am really horny for you already."

She whispered in my ear, which made my little one trying to get hard again.

Suddenly the door bell was ringing, most likely the food delivery. My girlfriend looked at me and just raised an eyebrow.

I immediately stood up and walked to the door, shortly hesitating, then opened. The delivery guy again did not show any reaction, he just handed me the food and left.

I closed the door, walked to the kitchen, where my girlfriend was already waiting. Once I put the food on the counter, she hugged me, she was really taller than me with her platform heels.

"You are getting used to it very quick, nearly no hesitation at all, baby, I think you start to enjoy it."

"I feel really good at the moment, confident with the clothes and makeup and all that matters to me is that you are happy, I love you babe."

She smiled, nodding.

"I love you, too, baby. We still have a long way ahead of us."

The doorbell rang again, she told me to open and so I did. Her friend was standing there and also dressed to the max, very short miniskirt, a crop top that barely covered her breasts. Again my little one immediately showed a reaction, she looked really sexy.

'The evening will be very interesting.' I thought to myself.

She came in, once I closed the door, she turned around and screened me from top to bottom and smiled, nodded, said something louder in Thai, my girlfriend replied, I had no idea what she said, but hoped she liked my outfit. Then she went to the dining room, hugged and kissed my girlfriend, and no, not just like a friend. For a second I was a bit jealous, but then remembered the threesome ahead.

The dinner was then just that, a dinner. We chatted a lot, I learned about their prior relationship and why they broke up. All the time I was the one serving, so I got up frequently, refilled our glasses, brought food, cleaned up, etc.

And I felt great, with the light dress, high heels, I felt sexy. I told them how I felt and both were not surprised, but said that my eyes were sparkling of joy during the entire dinner. My girlfriend said:

"Baby, you look so happy, shall we make you even happier? How about you get under the table and continue serving there?"

I did not hesitate a second, got on all fours and crawled under the table. My girlfriend was already playing with her cock, so I took it right in my mouth, played with my tongue around her shaft, sucked her. I heard both continue chatting, like nothing happened. So I did, what had to be done, I continued to suck her. Whenever I felt that she is getting closer to the edge, I stopped and grabbed the base of her shaft, after a few seconds I continued.

"You are doing again a hell of a job, you are a natural talent in cock sucking, do you know that?"

I heard my girlfriend saying and she continued.

"We wonder, if you can be as good with a clit, as you are with a cock. How about you turn around and show us?"

I stopped sucking and since I was really horny, I did not hesitate, just turned around and saw that the girl was already fingering her clit. She was quite wet, I licked some of her juices from her finger and then started to lick her pussy. First gently, then a bit more firm, she tasted really good, I played with her clit, sucked it, licked it. Hearing her moans I knew, she liked it.

Suddenly I felt that my girlfriend stood up and walked around the table.

"Babe, you can stop, you have proved that your mouth is perfect for every service."

So I stopped licking the girl, crawled out and wanted to stand up, but my girlfriend pushed me down.

"I did not say that you can stand up, bitch. Kneel there and wait."

She left, her friend got up and positioned her pussy right in front of me.

"Continue!"

And so I did. Soon my girlfriend returned.

"I see, you are using her good for your pleasure. She knows, she has to do everything we tell her. She will be a good bitch tonight. And now, bitch, up on all fours, but don't stop licking her."

Soon I felt her finger with some lube playing with my hole, slowly adding a second and a third one, stretching me gently.

"Do you want to try?"

"Of course." Her friend answered, she pulled back from my tongue, joined my girlfriend and both were now fingering my hole.

I have to admit, it felt unbelievably great, having two beautiful ladies fingering my ass. I was still hoping to be unlocked later and fuck my girlfriend or her friend or both, I really wanted to cum.

"Now you can feel that her hole has little resistance left, and you can put it in."

Soon I felt the cold metal of the plug, the girl slowly pushed it inside my hole. Once it was inside, she slapped my ass and then both stopped playing with me.

I heard kisses, but did not turn around to have a look.

Both started to walk towards the bedroom, hand in hand, at the doorstep my girlfriend turned around and looked at me.

"Kneel down and wait until we call you."

Then she closed the door.

I was puzzled, I knelt there, my little one leaking in her cage, my balls filled to the max, knowing and hearing the two making out in the room next door. And not only making out, my girlfriend seemed to start fucking her, judging from the sound.

And then I was more puzzled. I realised that I was jealous of the girl, that she got fucked, but not me.

I waited. And I waited, and waited. I did not have a watch, I did not know, how long it took, but just judging from the sound, they had lots of fun in various positions.

All I did was wait and listen, somehow I was not jealous, of course I wanted to join, but I also wanted to make my girlfriend happy, by doing what she asked me.

And I waited longer.

After quite a while I heard steps next door, the door opened, both were naked and looked sweaty, my girlfriend's cock was hard. Both looked very sexy, how they approached me.

"Good bitch, back on all fours."

My girlfriend demanded, and continued to her friend.

"Take the plug out and let her lick it clean."

The girl slowly pulled out the plug, then held it close to my mouth, so I could clean it. And while I had the plug in my mouth, I felt that my girlfriend entered me. Not slowly. Not carefully. She just pushed inside in one go and started to fuck me really hard and fast, while grabbing my hips to hold me tight.

Her friend again stood closer, took the plug out of my mouth and positioned her pussy again in front of me and I started to lick her again. She was incredibly wet, her juices were literally flowing, I licked her and swallowed her juices. And my girlfriend fucked me, sometimes I had to stop licking to take a breath, my hole was really taken hard, I did not expect that so suddenly.

Was that what I wanted for my first threesome? Not really. But did I enjoy it? Hell yeah, it was such a great feeling, my clit was leaking heavily, i felt like I could get my first anal orgasm. But it seems my girlfriend knew that. And before that could happen, she stopped, pulled out, her friend immediately moved towards her and got on her knees and she came in her mouth. I was not quick enough to react, I missed her cum.

I felt really bad at that moment, I was jealous that I did not get anything, the girl swallowed it already.

My girlfriend looked at me and laughed.

"I love you baby, you have such a cute expression now, like a kid that did not get her treat. But she was just faster than you, sorry."

She took the plug from her friend and pushed it back inside me.

"We should keep you prepared, baby."

Then she asked me to stand up, we hugged and kissed, she was really all sweaty, it just felt good.

"How about you join us on the bed and lick both of us clean and dry?"

Well, how could I say no to that.

When we went to the bedroom, she saw how it was dripping from my cage.

"Did you cum already?"

"No, but I felt strangely close. And I was massively leaking precum."

I never had an anal orgasm before, so it was already a weird feeling, to feel it approaching without using my little one.

"Good girl, promise me one thing, once you feel you are close next time, tell me."

"Ok, babe, I will. And will you let me out of my cage tonight?"

"Let her decide." She turned to her friend and said something in Thai. The girl looked at me.

"No."

That's all what she said. And what was strange, I was not sad at all.

Then all three of us lay down on the bed and cuddled and kissed each other, before I moved downwards and started to lick my girlfriend's cock clean and dry, and then I did the same with the girl. Once I cleaned her, I moved back to my girlfriend's cock and gently licked it, kissed the tip, massaged her balls with my hands.

"What are you doing, naughty bitch?"

"I would love to feel your cock again tonight."

"You really are a good little cock hungry girl, aren't you?"

"Babe, you know I love you. And your cock of course."

"You are fine, that you cannot be active, having such a sexy girl here?"

She kissed her friend and massaged her breasts.

I hesitated.

"Be honest, tell me what you feel."

I was confused, to be honest. But I remembered that I was not sad, when it was clear that I stay locked,so I said.

"I promised to do everything you ask me tonight. And so I did. Until now, there is nothing I am missing or unhappy about. You are right, you know what is good for me."

"Come here baby."

I moved to the upper part of the bed, she kissed and hugged me.

"I love you. I am so happy that you like it, I was worried you get jealous when we were playing alone. And now I think, you should get back to business."

I moved back downwards, not missing to kiss and suck her nipples and every inch of her belly. At the same time her friend got up and sat on my girlfriend's face, who started to lick her.

And I started to suck her cock, massage her balls, lick her shaft, she got hard very soon, so I took her all in and started to move my head up and down, playing with my tongue around her shaft.

Looking upwards was a great view, seeing my girlfriend how she pleased the girl, who played with her tits at the same time.

I refocused, back to blowjob, I thought, took her again all in.

After a while I felt that all I wanted is to feel her cock again inside of my hole, so I stopped, took the plug out and repositioned myself, sitting right above her cock and slowly lowering myself. The feeling when she entered me was incredible. I started to ride her, moved a bit forward with my upper body, kissed with girl. Now I really felt like in heaven.

I rode her good, moving my hips in circles, stopping sometimes, adjusting speed, it felt great and hearing her, she also liked it. After a while she pushed me with her hands, I knew what she wanted.

I stopped riding, instead I took her cock again in my mouth, sucking her hard. I heard her friend screaming, seems she just came from my girlfriend's tongue skills.

And soon after she shot a huge load in my mouth. I stopped and closed my lips around her cock, did not want to miss a single drop. And of course, I swallowed all of it.

Afterwards I licked both of them clean again, then all of us cuddled and kissed on the bed and fell asleep soon.

--

To be continued with the next morning and continuation of our shopping spree.

Hope you liked it, I would really appreciate to receive your feedback.

cd_luna
cd_luna
195 Followers