Turned into a Sissy Pt. 07

Story Info
Shopping continues and I have my first anal orgasm.
2.6k words
4.66
31.7k
21

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd_luna
cd_luna
194 Followers

Hi

Here comes part seven of my experience in Bangkok, when my girlfriend (with an extra), slowly turned me into a sissy.

The next morning I woke up first. I got up and realised that I still wore the dress and makeup. I went to the bathroom, the makeup was really messy. So I undressed, jumped in the shower, also cleaning my little hole properly. I remembered the last time I forgot it, so today I immediately put the plug back in after shower, then wore a combination of jeans shorts and white blouse, and the high heel sandals again. I remembered that I was supposed to wear them now at home to get used to walking in high heels.

After I finished all of it I had a quick look, the two beauties were still asleep.

So I cleaned up the dining table and prepared breakfast. I did not want to wake them up, so first I sat on the balcony with a cup of coffee. And I can tell you, I felt really good, the clothes fitted me perfect, weather was hot, two sexy girls sleeping next door.

Suddenly I heard a noise from the bedroom, so I went to the kitchen, prepared two coffee and brought them to the bedroom.

Opening the door was quite a sight. They were not sleeping anymore, but in 69 position, obviously enjoying the situation. I was again reminded of my cage, it felt really tight again.

Both saw me, but continued.

"Get your coffee and kneel at the end of the bed!"

My girlfriend's request was clear. I put their coffees on the bedside table, walked to the balcony to grab my coffee and kneeled at the bottom of the bed.

I thought my girlfriend really knows, how to put me in my place. I was kneeling there, seeing, how the two of them made out, and I so much wanted to join. But I also wanted to make my girlfriend happy.

So I was there again and waiting. Soon my girlfriend was getting up.

"Give me the cup, quick."

I handed her the cup and she shot her load in it. I grabbed her cock and massaged it to get every drop out.

"Thank you babe for the creamer."

I kissed her, then I stood up.

"You look pretty, baby. Good choice of clothes. And already wearing your heels, I love that. I have one question."

"What is it?"

"How about I release you from your cage. But don't embarrass me, don't touch yourself and don't run around with a hard on all the time. But you were such a good bitch yesterday, you deserve some freedom. At least for a bit."

"Thank you babe, I will be disciplined and not touch myself, I promise."

She grabbed the key from the drawer in the bedside table, unlocked my little one. Given all the time yesterday and even earlier today, when it tried to grow, now it stayed small for some reason.

Her friend said something in Thai, my girlfriend replied. Then the friend moved closer and played with my little one, licked it and started to suck it.

My girlfriend looked at me.

"Don't even think about it."

Somehow the look in her eyes made my little one stay limp. I was actually happy about that. And I was very confused at the same time.

The girl said something to my girlfriend in Thai.

"She says, you don't need a cage, without we can hide it better in your shorts. Let me help you."

She pulled them down and the panty, then started to tuck my cock gently, while pulling first the panty back up and then the shorts.

"See, no bulge, nothing. Just a perfect feminine shape here. And don't forget, it should stay like this."

Then she touched my butt, her finger sliding under the shorts and panty, feeling the plug, she smiled.

"You really deserve some freedom today."

Afterwards both went to the bathroom, showered and got dressed, while I was waiting on the balcony. Then we had breakfast before the girl left. I cleaned up the breakfast table, my girlfriend watching me.

"You look like a wanna-be model, how you walk in those heels, do you know that, baby?"

I blushed.

"And you always look so cute, when you blush."

She got up, hugged me and we kissed deeply. She looked in my eyes.

"Remember to be a good girl today, no hard on, nothing."

"I will do my best, babe, but you look so sexy, that it is really challenging."

"If it helps, I can put the cage back on."

I stepped back.

"No, I promise, I will be disciplined."

"Good. You need to learn to focus. It's not always about you. Many men just think with their cock and I don't like that. I like it, when a man focuses on me and my pleasure."

"Babe, that's all I want to do."

"You are a good little bitch, baby. Now let's get ready to go."

"What is the plan for today?"

"We still need some lingerie for you and later we go to The Hidden Closet to buy some nice toys. How about that?"

I hesitated, being without cage and not allowed an erection, and then buying lingerie and sextoys? That sounded like a real challenge.

"Baby, it sounds awesome, but that is not fair, how should I keep my little one soft, while we buy such things."

She grabbed my little one and my balls through the trouser and squeezed them quite hard. I screamed, a bit of surprise and a bit of pain.

"What did I mention earlier? Focus, bitch, just focus. Or I will make you scream in the middle of the shop. But I will make it a bit easier for you, let's also remove your plug for the shopping trip."

She kissed me, then again pulled down my shorts and panty and removed the plug, then tugged my little one firmly again, before pulling up the pants.

I just loved her for this, she just hit the right combination of reward or encouragement and small punishments or threats at the same time.

Afterwards we got dressed, she allowed me to wear a pair of my new sneakers today instead of heels. They were white with pink stripes, she had a similar pair. Then she went to the bedroom and changed again, when she reappeared, she was also wearing jeans shorts and a white blouse. She grabbed her sneakers.

"Today we will go out in perfect matching outfits, baby. Just let me give you a very light makeup."

We went to the bathroom and she applied a light foundation, light pink eyeshadow and pink lipstick.

Then we went out.

When I looked in the mirror in the elevator, I was happy with what I saw. I hugged her and wanted to kiss her.

"Babs, be careful with your lipstick."

She laughed.

"I am just so happy at the moment, thank you babe."

We took a cab to a lingerie store in a shopping mall. We really got into buying lots of lingerie, not only for myself, but also for my girlfriend. We bought matching sets, and with opposite colours. She got me sexy tiny bras and thongs, but also comfortable panties, and simple white tops. And of course stockings, garter belts, cute little socks.

It was like during shoe shopping, we got into a never ending search and discussion about pretty little things and in the end had to take a difficult decision, since we could not buy everything we wanted. It was just too much, what we piled up.

Once we paid and left with our bags, my girlfriend said.

"You know, baby, I had so much fun right now with you. And you looked again so happy, like a little girl. And despite all those sexy items, you did not show a bulge, I am impressed and proud of you. Shall we go back home first, so we can leave the bags there, before continuing shopping?"

"Sounds good to me. And I am a bit hungry, so we could also grab a bite later."

We took a taxi back and went upstairs. Once we closed the door, my girlfriend pushed me to the wall, gave me a long and very sloppy kiss.

"Yoi made me so horny there in the shop, I could not stop thinking about us wearing all those sexy clothes. I could have taken you right there."

She opened her shorts and let them slide down, then pulled her panty aside, her cock was already wet and hard.

"Turn around."

So I did, I was too stunned to say anything. She pulled down my shorts and panty, kissed my neck and whispered.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, babe, good that I had the plug in earlier for some time."

Then I felt the tip of her cock gently pushing against my hole. But once the tip was inside, she pushed in all the way in one go. Then stopped.

"I was really looking forward to that the entire morning, wanted to make you my bitch again."

Then she started to fuck me hard, her hands were holding my hips firmly and she fucked me standing against the wall.

In between she stopped, stepped out of her shorts and panty and kicked them away, took off her blouse, then grabbing my hips again to continue.

It felt unbelievably good, especially since my little one was free and swinging around and leaking a lot from the hard fucking. She suddenly stopped, pulled out and kissed my neck again.

"I am not done yet, go to the sofa and get on your back, bitch."

So I did. And once I lay on my back, she grabbed my ankles and pulled them up, spread my legs wide, and pushed again inside and continued. We looked in each others eyes, I could see her lust and desire, and I loved that. I loved the feeling of being taken like this.

Then she put my legs on her shoulders and she grabbed my nipples instead, twisted them, which made my little one leak even more and it started to get hard.

While she fucked me, she suddenly slapped my cock.

"Not now, you promised something."

Oh my god, how should I manage this, I thought to myself.

"Get on your knees."

She pulled out of my ass and once I was on my knees fucked me in my mouth. Just as hard as she did before in my ass. Without thinking, I grabbed my little one and started to stroke it, it immediately started to grow.

Once my girlfriend saw that, she stopped, left without saying anything and returned with the cage in her hand. She pulled me up, still saying nothing, squeezed my hard-on so it became limp again and then she put the cage in place and locked it.

Afterwards she pushed me down and continued to fuck my mouth, this time even harder. She did not say anything throughout this time and it only took not more than a minute, I think, but there I was, locked up again. And still unchanged horny and with my girlfriend's cock in my mouth.

After a while, she pulled out and asked me to go on all fours to take me from behind. She was fucking me furiously and she put her arms around my chest to grab my nipples again, twisted them and played with them. Both of us were all sweaty. She fucked me on that day, like I have never been taken before.

Later she asked me to ride her, so I got on top, wanted to slowly sit on her cock, but she immediately pushed inside from down below, so I picked up speed as well. My little one was leaking in her cage heavily, for the first time I felt an orgasm approaching, although I could not get an erection or could not even touch myself.

It seemed that she sensed it, she sat upright to put me on my back again and continued to fuck me, leaned down and kissed me deeply.

"Come for me baby, let it all out."

She whispered. And it took merely seconds before I came hard in my cage. I had the first anal orgasm in my life and it felt strange and yet amazing. Since I did not come for more than three weeks already, the amount was huge. I was really exhausted at this point, my legs were shaking, I never experienced this before.

But she did not stop to fuck me, she continued quite some time until she pulled out to come in my mouth. She also shot a big load and of course I swallowed all of it.

Then she kissed me again, before moving to my belly and crotch area. She licked and sucked all of my cum. She played with it in her mouth, then shared it with me in a deep and sloppy kiss.

Both of us cuddled on the sofa, all sweaty and exhausted.

"Sorry babe, but I had to lock you up again. How do you feel?"

"Thank you so much, that was unbelievable. I think I never came that hard in my life."

"That's what I tried to show you, if you don't just think about your own clit and orgasm, but focus on my pleasure, yours will be even bigger like that."

Both of us fell asleep on the sofa for a bit. Once we woke up, we took a shower together, she thoroughly cleaned my little one in its cage, but did not unlock it. I wanted to go down on my knees to take care of her tempting cock again, but she stopped me.

"I am hungry, let's get something to eat first."

So we got out of the shower, she put my plug back in, although my hole was really sore.

Then we got dressed, we were wearing matching garter belts and stockings in black, as well as black thongs and bras, which we bought earlier.

Then she chose a knee long light grey pencil skirt we bought yesterday and a simple black top and gave it to me.

"Do you want to wear this, or long trousers for the stockings?"

I grabbed skirt and top and put both on. Then I grabbed a pair of chelsea boots we bought yesterday and put them on as well, they only had a mid heel.

She smiled, said nothing, just kissed me. Then she chose a similar colour skirt and top, so we had quite matching outfits, before she gave me a light makeup again.

At that moment I felt complete and content and happy. What a day this was so far. It passed so fast, it was already dark outside.

Later we left and went down the street to a nearby restaurant. I don't know, if anyone was giving me strange looks, but walking hand in hand with my girlfriend, I absolutely did not care.

During dinner my girlfriend was asking a lot of questions about how I felt today, if she was too harsh with me or if she pushed me too much.

I tried to answer all of them, but at some point I just put my finger gently on her mouth.

"Babe, you don't need to ask. I have never been this happy in my life. And everything we did together I would do immediately over and over again. I love you."

She just smiled, reached over the table and kissed me.

"I love you, too, my bitch."

--

To be continued in part 8, hope you liked it, it was for me a special part, as I tried to explain my feelings as food as possible. Hope it worked, please let me know your feedback.

cd_luna
cd_luna
194 Followers