Turned into a Sissy Pt. 13

Story Info
The punishment on the following day.
3.9k words
4.82
13.8k
13

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd_luna
cd_luna
194 Followers

Hi

Here comes part 13!

Still writing about my experience in Bangkok, when my girlfriend (with an extra), slowly turned me into a sissy.

Hope you like this one as well.

I would love to hear your feedback below in the comments. Let me know, if I should continue to tell my story.

And apologies in advance, this part got a bit too long, I think.

----

After the dinner with friends and my misbehaviour during partying at the club, I woke up late the next morning with a really bad hang over.

My head felt like it could explode and I just wanted to stay in bed, cuddle with my girlfriend and fall back to sleep.

I realised that she already got up, which was very unusual. Usually I was the one waking up first and preparing breakfast for us.

I sat upright, slowly got out of bed and walked to the living room, but she was not there. I went to the kitchen, also no one there. I was wondering where she went, since she had a day off as I remembered. I took some aspirin for the headache, drank lots of water and went back to bed, fell asleep again.

"Wake up lazy sissy!"

I woke up and saw her sitting on the bed looking at me. She wore a gorgeous tight black minidress and looked incredibly sexy. I wanted to say something, but she cut me off.

"How can you sleep that long, knowing that you were very annoying yesterday and ignored my wishes. You should have tried to make up for it, but you decided to sleep in.

Bad for you, I was already outside shopping a bit. Today will not be comfortable for you. I thought you know how to please me, but you still need to learn a lot, I think."

I wanted to apologise for yesterday, say something, but I was slow, my headache was still bad. How was she that fit, she also drank a lot, I thought.

"For the start, I bought you new sandals and a new toy."

She took both from a bag she had next to her. The sandals were black strappy sandals without platform, but an extremely high heel and the toy looked like a plug, which could be inflated.

"The sandals have 16cm heels. You will wear them the whole day. You will not sit down, kneel down or lie down, until I order you to do so. You will only stand and walk, you will not stand still for longer than a minute. UNDERSTAND?"

I nodded. My headache was still bad and I could hardly process what she said.

"OK, I take that as a yes. Now go and take a shower, clean yourself properly. Then I will put the new plug in. And whenever you do something wrong today, I will squeeze the ball once, which inflates the plug. Every small mistake, and you get stretched a bit more."

I sighed, and slowly got out of bed, wanted to kiss her, but she pushed me away and slapped me in the face.

"Go!"

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. She did not open my cage, so I had to clean my little one still being locked up. Afterwards I returned to the bedroom.

She took the plug and put a bit lube on it, fingered my hole a bit and pushed it in without hesitation. It was already quite big without being inflated, I wondered how it could get even bigger.

She put the shoes in front of me. I sat on the bed to put them on. She immediately grabbed the ball attached to the plug and squeezed it once. I gasped, as it grew inside my ass.

"You see, how bad of a listener you are? What did I say, no sitting, kneeling or lying down."

I stood up. It was really difficult to put the sandals on like this. The first was OK, but when I wanted to slide in the second I nearly fell down. My previous highest heel was 13cm without Platform those 3cm in addition made a huge difference. After some time I managed to put them on and also closed the ankle straps.

"Good girl. Now a bit more rules for the day. You will not speak unless asked or if there is something really urgent to tell me. Now is the last time you can ask me anything for the time being."

I was still processing what she said, I had so many questions and wanted to say so many things. But I only asked one thing.

"What should I wear for you today?"

She suddenly smiled for the first time today.

"I see you can be a good sissy, if you want. What you wear for me is definitely an important question. The answer today is simple. Nothing. Only the heels.

And that was your last question for the time being. Now go and prepare lunch. It is already too late for breakfast."

I went to the kitchen. Well, I did not really walk, but stumbled there. The sandals were very uncomfortable and the ankle strap was not very strong, so my feet were not held firm in the shoes. That made it even more difficult to walk, not only the height. I literally took every help on the way, held on the doorframe, the table, kitchen counter. That will be a long day I thought.

Fortunately our fridge was well stocked and I could make a quick shrimp pasta for lunch. I knew she loved that, so I hoped it will calm her down a bit.

She was already sitting at the dining table, when I served our plates. She indeed smiled again and said.

"Good choice, baby. I forgot another rule for the day. Whenever you make me smile or fulfil a task successfully, I will deflate the plug a bit again. So you should have an incentive to show your best side today."

She grabbed the ball and pushed once very short on the valve, I could hear air flowing out and felt a slight relief inside. I took a deep breath.

She asked me to bring a cold coke for her and just water for myself. So I went and brought our drinks. Then she started eating. I also took my plate, still standing next to the table and started eating. I remembered her rule that I should not stand too long without moving. So I put my plate down went to the kitchen and back, then continued to eat.

My feet slowly got used to the heigh, but since I wore high heels the entire evening before, I knew that they will start hurting very soon. Still I forced myself to continue walking a bit in between taking a few bites. She looked like she enjoyed the view.

After we finished our lunch I cleaned the table and washed the dishes. While I was standing at the sink she approached me and cuddled close from behind and whispered in my ear.

"Baby, that was very good. The pasta was excellent and you did a great job obeying my rule about standing. That's two bonus points for you."

She kissed my neck. And suddenly I felt how she grabbed the ball of the plug and squeezed it twice very strong. I gasped, was confused. It felt really big immediately in my ass.

"Too bad you did not make enough mistakes before. How should I reward you for the bonus points? Now I can do it. But not immediately, have fun with the dishes!"

She giggled and walked to the dining room.

Once I cleaned up everything in the kitchen I followed her, curious what else she had in mind.

"Come here Sissy!"

When I was standing next to her she pushed the valve of the plug twice and I felt immediately relieved.

"Now for the afternoon. Yesterday during dinner I noticed that you were very uneasy when my friends asked about you, your cage and our relationship. There is no need for that. They are my best friends and you should feel comfortable around them. So I wondered how we can improve that."

Suddenly she squeezed the ball again and giggled. I already hated the plug.

She then told me to wait and brought the bag from the bedroom, where she had the shoes and plug before. And there was more inside.

"I was at the toy store in the morning as you can imagine. And the clerk suggested a few more items."

She took out a pair of nipple clamps connected with a chain. The clamps were protected with a rubber protector.

"I know your nipples are very sensitive and it makes you horny when I play with them. So let's see, if you can still focus when you are constantly aroused."

She came closer, grabbed both of nipples, twisted and teased them gently. My little one immediately wanted to get hard, which was of course not possible, but that was the usual reaction. I just loved and still love being teased there.

Then she took the clamps and fixed them. They were actually not very strong, it did not hurt, was just a sensational feeling. Then she gently lowered the chain and let is hang down. Now the clamps pulled on my nipples due to the weight of the chain. I moaned, it felt just incredibly good. She turned around.

"OK, that's it for now. Let's see, if we need more later. You will keep the clamps in place. If you loose one, I will inflate the plug. And now could you please prepare the table? The clamps were just for my fun. Now coming back to my friends. I invited two of them over. Fortunately they have time in the late afternoon to join us for dinner. So please prepare the table and think about what you want to cook for us. I will read a bit outside on the balcony."

And off she was.

I had so many questions and was really confused and horny. With every step the chain moved and my nipples were teased. My little one was heavily leaking.

Suddenly she was playfully dancing inside, reaching behind me and giving the ball two squeezes.

"Just encouraging you to speed up a bit little sissy. If you finish the task quick I will grant you one wish. Now go ahead."

And she disappeared on the balcony again.

The inflated plug made walking again uncomfortable and my feet really started to hurt. Overall it was probably already more than two hours that i was not sitting down and most of the time I was walking around in those 16cm sandals. And with the added clamps I could hardly focus on anything.

But nevertheless I prepared the dinner table first and then started cooking again. I decided to make green tofu curry, since we had everything for that at home and I made it already a few times, so hopefully everyone will like it.

Especially since my girlfriend showed me exactly how to do it. And the best part is, preparation does not take very long and once the guests arrive it can be served very quick. I was really careful while cooking since I was completely naked. I did not want to get any hot oil or similar on my body.

Once I was done I walked slowly to the balcony. She looked at me.

"That was quick baby. Thanks so much!"

She stood up and played with the chain and at the same time with my balls and the cage.

"Wow, you are really leaking heavily already. I am not sure now, is this a day of punishment for you or do you enjoy it in the end?"

She inflated the plug a bit more - I gasped.

"Well, this at least should be a good training. How do you like you new shoes? Please run with them three rounds through the apartment. Now!"

She slapped my butt and I started to run. Well, I ran slowly and on tip toes, since that was a bit easier. I was still struggling not to fall over. Once I returned she smiled.

"Good girl. Now as promised you have one wish. You may speak."

At that moment it was hard to choose, I had so many wishes. The plug was really big now, my nipples started to hurt as well, not even speaking of my feet and the remainders of the hangover.

"May I please rest a bit?"

She nodded.

"Granted. You did a good job so far and you should be fit when our guests arrive. You may lie down on the bed for a bit. But otherwise stay as you are."

I went to the bedroom, lay down and despite the discomfort of plug and clamps, fell asleep immediately.

She woke me up again.

"Baby, you need to get up, our friends will arrive soon. Just freshen up a bit. You may take off the clamps, but I will put them on later again before they arrive."

It really hurt, when I took them off. She followed me to the bathroom.

"You should also clean your ass again. You never know, what will happen."

She laughed and slowly pulled the plug without deflating it first. Once it came to the biggest part I screamed. It really stretched my hole, but once it popped out I felt relieved.

She showed me the plug.

"You see it is not that big yet. There is still plenty of room to grow. Now go and clean yourself."

Once I finished she put the plug back in, but deflated it first. Then she attached the clamps again. At that moment the doorbell rang.

"Perfect moment! Go and open the door sissy!"

I looked down, trying to hint that I was naked.

"Go! As I mentioned you need to overcome your feeling of being uncomfortable among my friends. And I have told them in advance so they know, what to expect."

Of course she did. How did I not think of that.

I went or better still stumbled to the door and opened it. There was the girl, best friend of my girlfriend, who we had a threesome with. And the boy who was most interested yesterday. Both looked at me. Up and down. I closed the door behind them and they walked to the living room, immediately started chatting with my girlfriend. After a while she said in English.

"Of course you can look at her. That's what we discussed in the morning, or?"

They walked over, the guy immediately grabbed the ball and pumped it once, twice, and a third time. I gasped and took a deep breath, because of the sudden stretch inside my ass.

The girl touched the cage and gently played with my balls. She said.

"She is cute like this. I can understand why you love your sissy so much."

And after a pause.

"Look how she blushes from that compliment. It seems to make her happy."

But I felt dead inside and did not know, what to do. Just stood there and let them proceed. Soon they sat down and I served the curry and rise. My girlfriend allowed me to sit with them, but that was more difficult than I thought due to the inflatable plug. I felt that my girlfriend grabbed the ball under the table and gave it two more squeezes. I tried to relax my butt as much as possible.

The dinner conversation was mainly in Thai, they ignored me. Hence, I finished my food quite quickly. My girlfriend looked at me.

"Wow, that was quick. Not very polite while everyone is still eating. But you can do something for me. Suck my cock. I am horny the whole day already."

I got on all four and under the table, taking her cock out of her panty. I licked the tip, she tasted really good, as always. Then I licked her shaft all the way, licked her balls, took them in my mouth before going back to the tip and then starting to take the whole cock in my mouth and sucking it, while playing with my tongue around her shaft and the tip. Suddenly I felt another inflation in the plug. It seems they just have fun doing that now.

I heard my girlfriend moaning. She grabbed my head and stopped me.

"Now him. It is impolite not to take care of the guests."

I hesitated for a second. She immediately grabbed under the table looking for the chain and pulled it hard. I screamed more from surprise than pain. The clamps still stayed on.

I moved facing now the guys lap. I took his cock out and proceeded with teasing it. His cock was smaller than the one of my girlfriend. I sucked him hard and his reaction showed that he liked it. After a while the girl pulled me to her side so I started licking her pussy. Since we met before I knew a bit what she liked and got her wet very quickly. My tongue did its best.

Suddenly my girlfriend stopped me and asked me to stand up and clean up the table. The three moved to the sofa area and sat down while I was doing my task. All looked like nothing happened under the table. And I was a bit sad actually. I would have loved to get my girlfriend's cum at least.

When I was in the kitchen I felt my feet again, my butt was hurting from the big inflated plug and my nipples were also sore from wearing the clamps for so long time nearly without a break. But my little one was still leaking.

Once I finished I walked over and my girlfriend asked.

"You may speak now again. And tell me, Sissy, do you feel more comfortable around my friends now?"

I nodded.

"Yes, babe, I do. It was strange at first, but at some point during dinner I nearly forgot that I was naked. And I hope I could make dinner a bit enjoyable for all of you."

"That's the right attitude. And how about your mistake from yesterday? What did you learn today?"

"I am really sorry. I will be a better sissy for you from now on. Today's training showed me that all I want is to make you happy. And then I am also happy."

The girl said,

"She is so cute, blushing again. You should forgive her now."

My girlfriend came over and kissed me. Gently playing with the chain, then taking the clamps off. This was really painful, but the pain was gone soon.

"I promised both of them to show, how I milk you. So be a good girl and get on all four."

Once I did, she got behind me and the two got up and came closer to have a better view. Then my girlfriend slowly pulled out the plug. It stretched my hole extremely wide when it popped out. It felt like my hole just stayed open.

She quickly went to get the milking prostate plug and put it inside. There was no resistance it was easily inside. And I felt how she started playing with the plug, how she hit the right spot again and again and telling her friends what she did. I felt that I cannot hold it very long, after leaking that much the entire day.

Very soon cum started to drip from my little clit. Somehow I felt very embarrassed now.

"Sorry, babe."

She played a bit more until I stopped having cum dripping from my clit.

"No need, baby. You are a good sissy now."

I licked up my own cum afterwards as I always did. The two friends thanked my girlfriend and then left.

Once she returned she kissed me again deeply.

"Thank you, baby, you were really good today. Thanks for doing that for me and you did not make a lot of mistakes and none while our friends were here. I am really happy about that."

"Babe, I am really sorry that I teased you yesterday in the club in front of all your friends. This will not happen again and I learned my lesson. My nipples are a bit sore now, my feet hurt and my butt feels so stretched. Can I please take a rest?"

She grinned.

"Not yet. You little tease, running around naked looking sexy the whole day. Of course you can't just take a rest."

I knew what to do, got down on my knees and took her cock out, she was already hard and really wet. I immediately took her deep in my mouth, she held my head and started fucking me deep until I gagged and spit was running from my mouth down my chin. Then she pulled out and let me lie on my back. She grabbed my ankles and held my legs firmly above my head, my ass exposed for her.

"This view is hot, your hole is really still a bit open. I think, we should use that plug more often."

Then she pushed her cock inside, all the way balls deep. I moaned, I just loved the feeling when she pushed inside. She pulled out again, entering only with her tip then a bit more and slowly again all the way and stopped again.

She grabbed the heels of my sandals, pushed my legs ever further back so that my ass was rising upwards. And then she started to fuck me, faster and faster, sometimes pulling out before going all in again.

To my surprise, my little clit was leaking again and from all the teasing during the day I felt that I will cum again soon.

She did not stop, she just kept fucking me furiously, until suddenly my cum started dripping from my little one down on my chest. She smiled when she saw that, stopped and let my legs down a bit, but still stayed inside. She took both heels in one hand. With the other she picked up the cum and fed it to me.

"Good girl I am impressed, that was quick. Now turn around, but don't let me slide out."

She let my legs go and somehow I managed to slowly turn around into doggy style without letting her cock out. But it nearly did. When I noticed that, I pushed back so that I have her deep inside again.

And once I was in position she just continued to fuck me, positioning one foot next to me so she can get even deeper inside. I heard her starting breathing heavy and moaning, she did not stop.

cd_luna
cd_luna
194 Followers
12