All Comments on 'Turned into a Sissy Pt. 13'

by cd_luna

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
private_loginprivate_loginover 1 year ago

Thank you for the follow-up. It's a little bit more hard core than the previous ones. But I really enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is getting hotter and hotter. Thank you!

Great Work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please please continue! I love this and love she sucked the male friend also and they inspected her… my clitty was so hard in my panties reading this♥️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am waiting very impatiently and with great interest for the next adventures of becoming a sissy. I would love to be transformed like that and trained to be a sissy.

Please keep writing.

SissyBoy from Warsaw (Poland)

Czekam bardzo niecierpliwie i z wielkim zainteresowaniem na kolejne przygody jak staje się sissy. Sam bardzo chciałbym tak być przemieniony i wyuczony na sissy.

Proszę pisz dalej.

SissyBoy z Warszawy (Polska).

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Forgive me for asking, but what is the need for the butt plug, or an expandable one? Is it for pleasure or pain? Also, doesn't this gurlfriend of his WANT him to not be so stretched out? The times when I had sex with women, the tight, but not so tight pussy felt great for my cock!

I fucked a women once where her pussy was so open, I tried desperately to rub my cock up against the top of her gaping hole, just to feel something ! Just saying! Also, if anyone reading my comments asks about my dick size... NO, it's not small. It's not big either, but average.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I just cam in my pantes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous