Turned into a Sissy Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd_luna
cd_luna
195 Followers

After a while she came hard inside of me, my second creampie after the first on the day before. I loved the feeling, how her cock pulsates inside of me when releasing the cum. I just loved it.

Once she was done I turned around, thanked her and licked her clean.

Suddenly she got up and went to the bedroom, returned with my normal plug and pushed it inside.

"We should keep you filled for a bit what do you think?"

"Thanks, babe, that was awesome."

Both of us were sweaty, took a long shower together, before we sat on the balcony, enjoying the evening breeze and chatting, while enjoying a small glass of red wine. Just knowing that I still had her cum inside made me smile the whole time.

----

To be continued in the next chapter. Hope you liked it, please let me know below in the comments.

cd_luna
cd_luna
195 Followers
12