Turned into a Sissy Pt. 14

Story Info
A Glimpse of Everyday Sissy Life.
1.5k words
4.53
9.2k
8

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd_luna
cd_luna
195 Followers

Hi

here comes part 14!

Still writing about my experience in Bangkok, when my girlfriend (with an extra), slowly turned me into a sissy.

Hope you like this one as well.

I would love to hear your feedback below in the comments. Let me know, if I should continue to tell my story.

And apologies for the delayed publishing.

----

A lot of readers have requested a bit more insight in our everyday life. My girlfriend and I had been together for quite some time and of course, not every day had an exciting party, special punishments or something different and new to it.

However, everything I wrote about in prior chapters was included by my girlfriend in our regular life and relationship.

Let me tell you, what I mean by this.

A regular day.

--

Our week usually comprised of course of a lot of time at work. She had to work mostly six days per week at the hairdresser and I was at the office for five days, often on business trip as well. But I won't write about such a week this time, but a normal one at home in Bangkok.

On a usual morning, I got up first, showered and cleaned myself. She required me to be clean at all times, so she has access to my hole without surprises whenever she likes.

Afterwards I put on high heels and one of my satin house dresses and prepared breakfast. I usually got up an hour before her.

I woke her up with a coffee. I kissed her gently to wake her up and then slowly moved downwards, kissed her breasts, gently bit her nipples, teasing them while grabbing her cock and feeling her morning wood.

Then I moved further down, kissed the tip of her cock, kissed her shaft, kissed her balls, before taking her cock deep in my mouth.

I just love the taste of cock and can't get enough of it.

I sucked her deep and strong, while playing with my tongue around her shaft, played with her balls.

Usually it did not take long and she held my head firmly, when she came in my mouth. Of course I swallowed her cum and licked her clean afterwards.

As we did not have too much time, she usually did not fuck me in the morning, but releasing her morning wood became a daily habit and I loved to get my morning dose of fresh cum.

Afterwards we both got out of bed and had breakfast. While she got ready, I cleaned up everything.

When she was dressed, she always demanded me to stand straight in the bathroom and did a quick inspection. She checked if my cage was locked firmly and also if my body was smooth and hairless. Sometimes she decided to plug me for the day, that depended on her mood.

Finally she told me what I should wear for the day under my suit. I did not have any male underwear anymore at all, so I always wore one of my little string tangas or sometimes also a bodysuit depending what she decided and always with added stockings.

Then we both went downstairs, kissed goodbye and went to work.

In the evenings, she was usually home a bit ahead of me. Some days we met outside for dinner, but when we ate at home, it was my task to order or prepare food.

So once I got home, she was usually already sitting on the sofa watching TV or playing with her phone.

I quickly changed out of my suit and put on a light dress and high heels and reported to her.

She did another quick inspection and then told me what she would like to eat.

Most of the days we ordered something in. And I already got so used to it that I did not bother anymore opening the door for the delivery wearing a dress and high heels.

Dinner was just that, normal couple chit chat about the day and other topics.

After dinner she sat again on the sofa and waited for me until I cleaned everything up again.

Afterwards she told me to kneel in front of her and suck her. That became our TV watching routine, she watched TV, while I got down to business.

I knelt in front of her, lifted her skirt or dress and released her cock from her panty where she tucked it tight during the day.

I used one hand to massage her balls and the other to stroke her cock gently, until it got hard.

"No hands!", she demanded.

So I put my hands on my back, opened my mouth and kissed her cock, licked her shaft and then took her deep in my mouth, starting to move my head up and down. She then put her hands on my head and directed the speed of my movement. Sometimes she stopped me, when she was close to cumming, waited a bit before she pushed my head down again.

I can tell you, she edged like this for a really long time, she enjoyed using my mouth as she pleased.

And to be honest, I loved this position. I completely relaxed and thought about nothing, just focused on one thing: Her juicy, yummy, cock!

When she needed a bathroom break, she just stood up, asked me to open my mouth and gave me all her fresh golden nectar to drink. We included this as a normal part in our relationship and although it took me some time to get used to it, I actually enjoyed drinking her nectar and I liked the taste.

Once I drank all of it, she sat down again and I continued to suck her.

Sometimes I felt just like a tool, my mouth was only there for her pleasure and I had no say in this. And I enjoyed this feeling.

Those were the thoughts, which went through my head, most of my thoughts outside of work were actually around my sissy self and my desire to serve her and her cock. To make her happy and to see her smile.

"Baby, turn around!", she suddenly said.

So I lifted my head and turned around, automatically lifting my ass up and my head down on the floor.

"Good girl."

She got up and slapped my butt gently, then reached around my chest to twist my nipples. She knew this makes me instantly aroused and my little one leak.

She positioned herself and pushed her cock in my ass in one go all the way in. I moaned and moved a bit forward, but she grabbed my hips and held me tight. Then she moved out slowly again, all the way until the tip of her cock was just outside my hole.

She waited a second before pushing in again very fast. This continued a few times. She teased me. She teased my hole.

Slowly she increased the overall pace, pulling out, waiting, pushing back in. And again. Until she was in a fast movement fucking me hard and deep.

Sometimes she stopped, held me tight and pulled me backwards and upwards until she sat on the sofa, her cock still in me, now me being on top.

I turned around carefully not to let her slide out. When I did that she always punished me. Hence, I tried to avoid it.

Once I faced her with my knees left and right of her and me sitting on top, I started riding.

Moving my hips up and down, moving it in circles while I was leaning down to kiss her deeply.

We looked deep in each others eyes, while I rode her fast and we kissed. She twisted my nipples and played with my cage, took a bit of precum leaking from my little one and gave it to me to taste it.

"Get down, Baby."

So I let her slide out of my hole, knelt down and it took only a second after I took her cock in my mouth that she exploded.

Her cum flooded my mouth, it was quite a large amount because of the long edging.

I swallowed all of it of course and licked her clean and dry.

One day per week she demanded afterwards that I get on all four on the wooden sofa table. She grabbed the milking plug and started to push it inside, working my prostate, until my little one shot her load on the table. I always felt embarrassed by this but knew that it was only for my best. This whole milking procedure took only a few minutes.

I licked my cum from the table and swallowed it.

Our normal day ended afterwards usually with a glass of wine on the balcony both of us being naked because no one could see us and it was of course warm outside. We chatted about the day, plans for the week and other things.

One day we made plans for our first overnight trip, we planned to go for a long weekend to Pattaya.

And the next plan was for a two week vacation to go to Singapore and Bali.

But that's both for the next parts of the story.

Hope you liked it, please leave a comment or send a message, every feedback is much appreciated.

cd_luna
cd_luna
195 Followers