Turned into a Sissy Pt. 16

Story Info
A Weekend in Pattaya, Saturday - beach, gogo bar and a girl.
2.6k words
4.59
7.1k
8

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd_luna
cd_luna
194 Followers

Hi

here comes part 16!

Still writing about my experience in Bangkok, when my girlfriend (with an extra), slowly turned me into a sissy.

Hope you like this one as well.

I would love to hear your feedback below in the comments. Let me know, if I should continue to tell my story.

---

Saturday morning. I slowly woke up and felt bad. Not only from a bad hangover, but especially since I remembered what happened the night before.

Yesterday I was too drunk to realise, now with the hangover my thoughts were circling around it.

Did she all plan it? Why couldn't I get hard? It was what I was longing for since we met and she stealed the opportunity. Or did she?

I got out of bed and saw that she was in the bathroom. I didn't know, what to say, so just fell back to bed.

She came over.

"What's up, baby, shall we get ready for late breakfast?"

I didn't reply.

"Was anything wrong yesterday? I thought we had a great night out and really fun together."

I turned around.

"Please be honest. Did you plan it all, make me drunk so I cannot get hard and cannot fuck you in the moment when you finally give me the chance?"

I was again close to crying. She looked at me, crawled into bed and cuddled close to me.

"Baby, let me tell you one thing. No man ever fucked me. Ever. I hate it. I also hate giving blowjobs. I was so drunk yesterday myself that I suddenly wanted to feel you inside of me. And I was actually happy that it did not work."

She kissed me.

"Are you really honest, babe?"

"I swear. It was not planned at all. I did not plan that many drinks in the bar downstairs as well. But it was so much fun together. And in the morning I had to take aspirin first thing, because I had a really bad headache."

"OK... But it makes me feel even worse that I could not perform. How bad do I look now? I just was too drunk, else I could have fucked you the entire night."

She looked at me.

"I thought about that. Do you really think that is true? There are so many babies born end of September, not surprisingly 9-10 months after New year's eve. And probably most people are drunk that night, when it happens."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't be silly, you know what it means. You are not interested in fucking. You are getting aroused, when you can serve me and my cock."

"But I did..."

"The question is not what you DID long ago. The question is what you long for."

"And what do I long for?"

She got out of bed.

"Me of course." She giggled, "now get out of bed, I have changed plans. My original plan will be postponed to tomorrow, today, we will put you at a test. Let's see, how it goes."

She put on a light, short a-line dress with long sleeves protecting her arms and low heel sandals.

"Drink some water and take an aspirin", she said, "and then take a long shower to sober up a bit and get ready for breakfast. I just quickly need to get something."

She left and I got out of bed, did as she asked. My head was slowly feeling better after taking a shower. I also cleaned myself for her as every morning and then waited for her to return. She entered the room and smiled, handed me a bag.

"No time to wash them first, here are your clothes for the day."

I opened the bag and there were loafers in white (no sandals or flip flops, so my painted nails are not obvious all the time), knee long male short trousers, a plain dark blue polo shirt and boxer briefs. I was surprised, to say the least.

"You don't look as happy as I thought. But that was the best I could buy in such short time, sorry... Or do you actually prefer to wear something more feminine?"

She smiled and came over to me, her fingers played around my nipples, then went further down and played with my cage.

"Of course not! Those look perfect, thanks so much. I am just still to drunk to react properly, sorry."

"Good", she said with a bit puzzled look, "then I have just one thing to do. But please behave after I did that. And then let's go for breakfast, I am really hungry!"

She went to get the key and slowly unlocked the cage so my little one was free. Then moved down and gently kissed it, before going to the door.

"Come on, let's go."

I quickly put on the clothes and shoes and we went for late breakfast, it was already around noon. Afterwards she wanted to relax at the beach, so we went there, rented two sunbeds and an umbrella.

The beach in the city area is not the prettiest and biggest to be honest and not at all quiet, but at least it is a bit of beach and sea, so still good for a relaxing day and was only a few minutes walking from the hotel.

Somehow it felt good and strange at the same time. My girlfriend sometimes released me for a night while sleeping, but today was actually the first day we spent together, that my little one was free, since she first locked me.

"Why do you have that subtle smile, baby?"

"Oh, I just remembered that it is a long time ago that we went out together while I was wearing all man clothes and no cage."

"True, how does it feel?"

Before I could answer she pulled her dress above her head and then I saw that she was only wearing a tiny golden bikini under it. She did not even try to tuck her cock. I looked at her and my little one was growing instantly.

"Seems you cannot control yourself, let's go swimming!"

And off she ran towards the sea.

I got up, tried to hide my bulge, ran to the water and got inside quick, so I was in the water all the way to my waist. We hugged and she grabbed my cock inside my trousers and massaged it a bit.

"Seems you like the freedom. Let's see later what really aroused you."

"What do you mean?"

"You will see", she said and walked deeper in the water, then started floating on her back a bit.

After quite a while we went back to the sunbeds and let the heat and sun dry us and our clothes.

All the time the freedom of my little clit felt great albeit slightly strange. In addition my girlfriend was a real tease, she often touched my crotch area, showed off her body, at least it felt like that.

Basically I had a hard-on nearly all the time.

It was slowly starting to get dark.

"Let's go, I have the next place in mind."

We left the beach and my girlfriend guided me to the kitten bar, a girl gogo bar on the ground floor of the hotel, before even changing our clothes.

"Let's start here and make our way to dinner and walking street later, ok?"

How could I say no, seeing pretty girls dancing while sipping a drink. But my girlfriend ordered only a coke for me and had a Wodka martini herself.

"You don't want to risk it again, or?"

She looked at me in a very convincing way.

"So, whom do you like?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you could fuck one girl here, who would it be."

"I don't want to, I have you."

"Don't be silly, you know I am not jealous, just tell me."

There were not many girls yet, since it was too early. All dressed very revealing and all very pretty. One of them caught my eye, she was in a way cute and sexy, with short hair, wearing a miniskirt that revealed her butt and a bikini that was too small to be called like that.

"Her? Good choice, I like her, too."

Suddenly she walked over and chatted to the girl, brought her to our table.

Her English was OK, we chatted about this and that, my girlfriend moved to the other side of the table and the girl came very close. Touching me while talking, caressing my legs and arms. In between both exchanged something in Thai from time to time.

The girl let her hand slide in my trousers and slowly stroked my cock. I was so hard and started to leak. But she did it only for a short period, then stopped.

I looked puzzled at my girlfriend. She smiled.

"Do you want to have both of us tonight?"

I was too stunned. Did she really invite me to fuck her and the girl tonight? I knew, I had to perform, I wanted to make up for last night.

I nodded.

She had a short negotiation with the girl and off we went. Once in the room, both pushed me on the bed, then undressed, kissed each other and started to dance on the pole. I was rock hard, just by watching.

The girl started to suck my girlfriend's cock and hinted me to come over. I undressed, walked over and the girl started to suck both our cocks. I haven't been given a blowjob for months. It felt incredible. And the girl knew, when to stop so I did not cum. My girlfriend was also rock hard.

"Do you want to fuck her first?"

She asked and handed me a condom. What an invitation, of course I wanted.

The girl went to the bed and laid down. I put on the condom and also got on the bed, kissed her nipples and and started to enter her wet and juicy hole.

But just when my cock was fully in her, I felt that it started to get limp.

I panicked.

I moved quicker, tried to keep it hard.

It made it worse.

I was soft again and pulled out.

The girl tried to help, sucked me slow and good, so I got hard again, bimut the whole thing just repeated itself.

My cock went soft again. My girlfriend just watched and smiled.

The girl really tried her best again, but I stayed limp. Suddenly my girlfriend pushed me aside.

"Watch and learn."

She put on a condom and started to fuck the girl. She fucked her really hard and fast, the girl was on her back and her ankles were on my girlfriend's shoulders.

Watching them made me hard again, it was such a hot and sexy sight. My girlfriend saw that and smiled.

"You want another try?"

I nodded and put on a new condom. She pulled out and let me enter the girl again.

I entered and started to fuck the girl. It worked, I pulled out and pushed all the way in again, but it did not feel as good as I remembered.

I did it again, pushed inside hard.

And again.

And... it went soft again.

Somehow I was not even sad. I realised, that I did not really had the urge or drive of fucking the girl. Or a girl in general, to be precise.

Actually, I only wanted to do it to prove something to myself... and my girlfriend.

Of course, I did not tell her my thoughts.

To my surprise, she did not take my place this time to fuck the girl. She just watched me again and smiled.

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"If you say it, we will go out and have a night to remember. And tomorrow will be to remember as well."

I sat back and thought about it. It took some time until I realised.

"Babe."

"Yes?"

"I want you and your cock."

"Good. And?"

"I am your sissy. I don't need to fuck, to feel like a man."

"What else?"

"I am only happy, when I can make you happy."

"Now show that to the girl, I give you ten minutes, lick her to an orgasm."

I knew that she was totally serious. So I went down on the girl. I knew that my tongue is very skilled. First I teased and bit her nipples, then slowly kissing downwards, slightly biting her inner thighs,before starting to lick and suck on her outer and inner labia, pushing my tongue a bit inside, before sucking her clitoris gently. The reaction of the girl was clear, she obviously liked it. So I continued my job, while placing my hands on her breasts, teasing her nipples.

I loved seeing her squirm, but I held her tight and continued. My tongue was twisting around her clitoris faster and faster, until suddenly her whole body was shaking from an orgasm, her juice was leaking.

"Baby, that was fast. She looks veeery happy. You look like you enjoyed it, too."

My girlfriend pointed at my little clit, which got hard in the meantime. I really was only happy, when I made others happy. I realised that I truly am a sissy.

In addition, I realised something different. I desperately wanted to taste and feel her cock.

She pushed me back.

"Baby, do you really think it is that easy?"

She went to get the cage, squeezed my hard little one, so it got immediately limp, and locked the cage securely in place. And for some reason, I actually felt relieved and secure.

She gave some money to the girl, who got dressed and left, not without touching my cage and playing with it.

Afterwards my girlfriend looked at me.

"Dance for me."

"What?"

"There is a pole. Dance, show me what you can."

I went to the pole and tried my best, my girlfriend started laughing and so did I. It must have been a hilarious sight, I really cannot dance at all, but tried to show some 'sexy' moves. But clumsy as I am, whenever I tried to climb a bit on the pole or something like that, I fell on the floor or stumbled.

Both of us were laughing, i stumbled and fell on the bed, face first. We laughed.

She got up, told mo to stay as I was, on my belly on the bed, strokes her cock, so it was hard again before getting on top of my butt, legs left and right of me.

Then she positioned herself before entering my hole. The tip of her cock just entered and she pulled out.

Then again.

And again

"Baby, is this better than what you tried?"

"Yes, of course, babe."

"Beg for it."

"Babe, please fuck me."

She pulled put.

"Not convincing."

"Babe, I need your cock. Please fuck my ass to show me, how it is done and what a sissy I am."

"Better."

Without further hesitation, she pushed inside all the way, waited a second and then started to fuck me hard. I mean really hard. She was lying on my back now, her hands held my arms, and fucking me without any pause. She whispered in my ear.

"Did you like the freedom today? I gave you the chance, now you have the result. Not only you, I also was hard the whole day. Take it, Sissy, take my cum for the night."

And suddenly she exploded inside of me, I felt her cum flooding my ass. She slowly pulled out and immediately got up to get a butt plug.

"Now keep it inside for the rest of the day. And you might get more later."

She put the plug in my ass.

"Now, are you ready to get to know Pattaya's real nightlife and party hard?"

I turned around, hugged her and kissed her long and deep.

"Of course I am."

"Let's freshen up, get dressed and then explore everything the city has to offer."

--

To be continued in the next chapter, hope you liked this one :-)

cd_luna
cd_luna
194 Followers