Turned into a Sissy Pt. 17

Story Info
A weekend in Pattaya - A Sissy learns about her inner Slut.
3.6k words
4.76
9k
15

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd_luna
cd_luna
193 Followers

Hi

here comes part 17!

Still writing about my experience in Bangkok, when my girlfriend (with an extra), slowly turned me into a sissy.

Hope you like this one as well.

I would love to hear your feedback below in the comments.

--

There I was, my little clit again locked securely in her cage and a plug in my ass, keeping the fresh cum inside.

My girlfriend and I both took a quick shower, afterwards she asked me to sit at the desk and wait for her. She put on a light make up and dressed in a black leather strapless tube top, which perfectly showed off her boobs, as well as a black leather mini skirt, which barely covered her ass. Last but not least she word black high heel sandals and combined everything with silver bracelets, large earrings and a thin leather strap necklace with the key to my cage.

"Babe, you look absolutely gorgeous!"

I wanted to get up, but she stopped me.

"No time, let's get you ready. Before I start, after we established it earlier, tell me again what you are."

"Babe, I am your Sissy."

"Are you fine to be shown off tonight as the perfect sissy?"

"I don't know, what you mean, but yes, of course."

She smiled and kissed my neck.

"Let's get started then."

There was no mirror, so I could not see what she was doing. But she applied lots of makeup, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, she shaped my eyebrows and put a lot of gel in my rather short hair.

In between she sometimes looked at me from a little distance, like looking at an art object, then continued.

Afterwards she went to the suitcases and searched for clothes.

"Here, put on those."

She handed me a silver, shiny minidress with short sleeves and a waterfall cutout on the back that went so far down that you could nearly see the beginning of my butt. The front was all closed, the skirt part quite tight and ending just below my butt. There was also a very small silver string tanga. I put on both.

"Baby, I knew it would fit perfect, I had it tailor made for you. Good that your tailor had all measurements from making your suits. Now he knows, you do not only wear suits."

She giggled, looked for something else and handed me my silver sandals with 5 inch high heels, which I used at home for practising.

"I think you are ready to wear them outside."

As a final touch, she added two broad leather bracelets with d rings, the collar she gave me earlier, with embroidery saying "HERS", and she handed me a clutch with the most important things already inside.

"Baby, now you can have a look."

She stood next to me, turned me around so we were in front of the large mirror at the bed.

I was stunned, I could nearly not recognise myself. The makeup was very strong, yet feminine, my short hair was also looking different than usual. The dress, the heels everything matched perfect. Still, I was clearly recognisable as a man and with the collar and the leather bracelets, it was clear that I belong to her.

My girlfriend looked like a goddess in black leather, just the sight of her made my little one leak instantly.

We headed out, took a tuktuk to the famous walking street. It was less than 500m, but with our shoes a tuktuk was the better option.

Once we arrived, we stopped at the first beer bar, ordered cold Chang and some snacks, both of us were hungry and thirsty. We sat next to each other watching out on the street, talking and gossiping about people we saw.

I realised that after those few months we were together, I did not care about going out like this at all anymore. I did not hesitate when she handed me the outfit, I did not hesitate when we went out and also I did not feel strange here, in the middle of many people. It felt just normal. It felt good. Actually, better than during day time without cage and with male clothes.

I leaned over to my girlfriend and kissed her.

"Why so sudden?"

"Nothing, babe. I just realised that you showed me the real me. I love you."

"Baby, I love you too, my little sissy."

She kissed me and her hand slid under my dress pushing the plug a bit.

We had a second round of beer before we left.

"Let's go to Insomnia, I want to dance. Later we do bar hopping in the ladyboy bars, if you like."

Insomnia was one of the largest dance clubs in pattaya. We ordered some cocktails and then headed straight to the dance floor.

As you know, I am not the best dancer, but if you have the right partner and are a bit tipsy, that does not matter. So I danced with her, did my best on those high heels.

I enjoyed it, she enjoyed it obviously as well. She grinded her ass against my cage, teased me all the time in different ways.

Suddenly she pulled me away to the restrooms, pushed me in a cabin and closed the door behind us. You could still hear the loud music.

She just put a finger on her mouth to tell me to be quiet.

She pulled out the plug and in the same motion lifted her skirt, her cock popped out from her panty and she immediately pushed inside of me. She held my head down on the water basin, the other hand held my arms tight on my back and she furiously fucked my ass. Deep, hard and fast. She leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Sissy, I needed your ass. I will breed you again and you look so hot tonight, I might have more loads for you. And now, take it like a man."

And she got faster. I heard people entering and leaving but she did not care. I was cautious not to moan.

It did not take very long and she started to erupt. I felt again her cum flooding my ass. She stayed inside a bit longer and when she pulled out, she immediately put the plug back in.

I turned around, went on my knees and cleaned her cock. It tasted unbelievably good with still some cum on it.

She tucked her cock again and we waited until no one else was there, then left the cabin.

She helped me to touch up my makeup and then we headed back to the dance floor.

What a night this was, I thought. But it was only the beginning.

We danced for some more time, before we had a rest. Two drunk Western guys came over to our table and offered to buy us a drink. One stood very close to me, touching my open back.

The other across the table, but surprisingly not close to my girlfriend. We told them we would take a Mai Tai and both left to get the drinks.

"Baby, I think both are hitting on you. They were staring already while we still danced, I saw them across the dance floor."

"I don't think so, they are after you. You look too hot tonight."

"Don't be silly, it is obvious. Be a proud sissy. I have a task for you, tease them when they are back. Show me, what you learned."

They returned before I could answer. My girlfriend suggested that we move to another table at the side of the venue, where there was a comfortable bench. She went first, but sat on a chair, leaving the bench to the guys and me. I sat in the middle and both sat on my sides.

We chatted a bit, they were backpackers from England and were staying at a cheap hotel just on walking street. I told them that we were here for a short trip from Bangkok. When I looked at my girlfriend she looked kind of annoyed. I remembered what she said.

So I put my hands on the legs of the guys, and started to massage their upper thighs a bit, one on the left, one on the right, it was easy to do and not visible behind the table.

But she must have noticed, because she slightly nodded and smiled.

I moved my hands further up to their crotch areas and slightly massaged their best parts through the trousers and I felt that both of their cocks were coming to life. One of them leaned over and suddenly French kissed me.

I was horny. It was not as good as kissing my girlfriend, but I liked his kiss as well.

I let him go and turned around, kissed the other guy, while still massaging them.

"Guys, shall we finish our drinks and go somewhere more quiet?"

My girlfriend stopped our play, both agreed and downed their glasses in one go. I left my glass nearly full on the table and we all headed out.

Once outside the guys were having a smoke and we discussed what we could do. Of course, my girlfriend was the first to suggest something.

"Guys, you still seem to have a bit of a hard time. You mentioned your hotel is close, do you want to relax a bit?"

"That sounds like a great idea, girls."

"Just to be clear, it is only her. And only her mouth. Her ass is plugged tonight, so she cannot do that."

You could see that just from that information their cocks were growing.

"But I promise, she is good, I trained her well."

I looked at her, but somehow I felt proud and encouraged. I grabbed their arms.

"Let's go guys, show me what you have."

We went to their hotel. It looked really cheap, a small and dark room, but literally just 3 minutes walking, even in high heels.

Once in the room, my girlfriend sat on the bed and told me to kneel in front of her between her legs, but facing away from her.

The guys understood.

They came closer, one standing on the left and one on the right side of me. I opened their trousers and pulled down their pants.

Their cocks stood hard and strong in front of me. What a sight that was. I took one in my hand and the other immediately deep in my mouth.

I massaged one cock, while sucking the other, licking the shaft, the balls, then taking it all in again, until I had his pubic hair in my nose. I stayed there and used my tongue and sucked.

It was time to change, so I lifted my head, took his cock in my hand and massaged it, and started to lick the other one.

Suddenly my girlfriend held my head.

"Fuck her mouth!"

I could not move my head and the guy did not hesitate but used the opportunity. I started to drool from the hard face fuck. My girlfriend stopped the guy, turned my head so the second guy could fuck my face.

"Boys, listen, her make up is already a bit messy, paint her now."

And to me she said.

"Beg for their cum, Sissy."

I took both cocks and massaged them with my hands.

"Please, I need your cum. Cum on my little sissy face."

I realised what I said, that I called myself a sissy in front of the guys.

The guys took charge now of their cocks and stroked them the last few seconds, before both unloaded their cum on my face. They hit my eyes, a bit went in my hair, my chin, my cheeks, my lips. It felt wonderful.

"Thank you guys!"

I said and licked both cocks clean and kissed them.

We went to the bathroom, I really looked like a mess. But my girlfriend reapplied my make up very quickly. She hugged me.

"Baby, you really are a Sissy. And I did not yet know that you are such a cock addict. You should have seen your eyes, when you saw those two cocks. You are not only a Sissy, but also quite a Slut."

I hesitated, I did not know, what do say. But she was right, I knew that.

She put her finger on my mouth, then kissed me.

"No need to answer, I know what you feel. Just tell me later, if I went to far. You need to stop me, if you feel something is wrong or too much for you."

I kissed her. And I told her what I really felt.

"Babe, I have to admit, everything you said is true. I am a bit scared of myself. However, there is one thing very certain, I would have preferred your cock."

She laughed.

"You are anyways mine, you can have my cock anytime!"

Then she cleaned my dress, looked at me, grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her out of the bathroom, opening the door of the hotel room, waving a quick good bye to the guys and off we were.

I was so full of adrenaline, that I did not feel drunk or tipsy at all anymore and it seems it was the same for her.

I wanted to stop at a gogo bar, but she wanted to dance.

"Today is for dancing, tomorrow is for bar hopping", she said. Seems she had a clear plan in mind.

We slowly went down walking street and I felt like she wanted to show me off. Some very drunk guys approached us, but she pushed them away.

We then went to 808 club. Another place with a large dance floor, which we immediately entered.

But soon I felt that my feet started to hurt, I told my girlfriend and we sat outside on the terrace overlooking the walking street. The club was on the first floor, so you had a good view of all what is going on downstairs on the street.

I took my sandals off and massaged my feet. Suddenly my girlfriend slapped me.

"Baby, shouldn't you take care of mine first?"

So I got off my chair, down on my knees and took her sandals off and started to massage her feet. She obviously liked it. And some other guests looked at us quite interested.

Afterwards I sat back on the chair and massaged my feet a bit. It felt good.

It did not take long that a guy approached us, he brought us fresh and cold beer, which was the best he could have done. But he did a mistake, he hit on my girlfriend.

And she told him quite quickly that she is not interested in guys, as long as they cannot walk in high heels. And she demanded me to show him.

So I put on my shoes and walked up and down the terrace and when I returned the guy was gone, but the beer still there.

"Baby, let's enjoy the night, dance, drink and then return to the hotel."

And so we did. We had a great time, we finished the beers before going back in and dancing. We were approached by guys a few times, but always refused. We made out on the dancefloor, danced very tight and sexy, until our feet were killing us again.

We went outside on the street and sat down on a bench.

"Baby, I thought about it. If you want more tonight, we can get you more."

I looked at her, tried to get my thoughts straight. She grinned.

"That hesitation told me enough. Look around, tell me which guy you like."

"Babe, I am not into guys. I am only into you."

"Well, my little Sissy, that looked different earlier today. Then tell me, who do you think has a nice cock?"

There was indeed one guy, probably mid 50, very tall, very fit and very muscular. Tanned skin, strong arms.

"Baby, you look immediately for the most alpha man around here. Go get him. Just walk up to him and tell him, that you want his cock."

"I can't do that."

"But you want it?"

The guy was not far away, chatting with two other guys and having a beer outside of a bar across the street.

"I am not sure, shall we just go home?"

She laughed, "You are like a little girl sometimes."

Then she stood up and walked over to the guy. I got up as well, tried to stand straight and sexy.

She returned and he followed her. The guy said,

"OK, what is it that your friend wants to tell me?"

He had a deep and dark, very sexy voice.

"I,... I..."

My girlfriend jumped in.

"My Sissygirl here was telling me that she thinks you have a nice cock and that she would love to see and taste it. Look how cute she blushes."

The guy was obviously also drunk already. And it seems that he had some need for relief.

"Where do you want to go."

"Follow us to our hotel, it's the penthouse Hotel, not far away."

After a short discussion and also after he went back to his friends and talked to them, he left with us. We took a tuktuk back to the hotel. It wasn't a long ride, but while sitting in the back, he started kissing me, and that made me melt. He held me tight and touched my crotch area, felt the cage. My hand massaged his crotch area as well.

He said to my girlfriend:

"So she is your Sissy? And can I have her for the night?"

"No, she is mine. She just wanted to see your cock. She can suck you, but you cannot fuck her."

I was drunk and horny. I could not wait to see and taste his cock. And I wanted to have the one of my girlfriend, too.

Once we arrived, we went up to our room and immediately I went on my knees. Before he could say anything I pulled down his pants.

I was a bit disappointed.

He was already hard, but his cock was thinner and smaller than I imagined it to be.

Anyways, cock is cock, I thought and started to kiss the tip, then licked around the shaft, sucked on his balls, then slowly took his cock all the way inside my mouth, while playing with my tongue around his shaft. I realised how much I just loved the taste of cock and how much I loved to see the reaction.

As a second disappointment, once his cock was all the way in and I just started to move my head, he suddenly said,

"I am cumming!", pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot his load instantly on my face. That whole blowjob took probably not even a minute. He pulled his pants up and left without saying anything.

I still knelt on the floor. My girlfriend was laughing out loud, knelt next to me.

"Baby, you look like a small child whose toy was stolen or broken. But I was surprised, you were so cock hungry, I could see that already on the way."

I turned around, laughed as well, the guy's cum still on my face. I gently pushed her down on the floor and kissed her, held her arms down.

"Babe, now you cannot escape. I need your cock. Right now, right here."

I opened her leather tube top and put it aside, kissed her tits and her nipples, before moving further down, removing her skirt and panty.

There it was, my favourite cock. Her cock, hard and juicy.

I kissed her balls, sucked them, kissed her shaft all the way to the tip. Then took her in my mouth, deepthroating her. It felt so good, it was so tasty.

I sucked her, moved my head up and down, played with her shaft, I loved it. She suddenly stopped me, pushed me up and on the bed in doggy style position, removed the plug.

"You teased me, now I tease you!"

She entered my ass only with the tip of her cock and pulled out again. She did this again and again.

"Babe, please fuck me!"

But she continued. I wanted her inside. So the next time she started to enter with her tip, I pushed my ass back, her cock went all inside.

I moaned, that's it, that's what I like.

That's probably what she was waiting for, because she immediately started to fuck me hard and deep. After a short while, she told me to turn around. Once I was on my back, she entered my ass again, held my legs up and fucked me. We looked into each others eyes, she looked incredibly hot and sexy. I felt that my little one was already leaking heavily. She continued fucking me deep, harder and harder with every move.

Suddenly my whole body shivered, I had a hard orgasm, cum was dripping from my little clit on my stomach. And it was lots of cum that my clit released.

This sight brought my girlfriend also over the edge and she came again, pumped stream after stream of cum into my ass.

Then she collapsed next to me on the bed, we were a big and sweaty mess, smelling like cum, from the guys cum on my face, my own on my belly and the big amount of cum from three loads of my girlfriend, which I had inside and which now dripped from my ass.

We cuddled on the bed and hugged each other tight.

Before falling asleep, my girlfriend only said,

"Don't worry, tomorrow will be even better, baby. I love you."

And then she fell asleep and so did I.

--

To be continued in the next chapter. Hope you liked it, please rate or leave a comment, thanks!

Kisses, Luna

cd_luna
cd_luna
193 Followers