All Comments on 'Turned into a Slut Ch. 02'

by xaitonnar22

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
2hot2m82hot2m8almost 12 years ago
Great Training!

My Cock is Throbbing! I've got a Full Load!

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 12 years ago
Excellent 5*****

I am hurrying on to Chapter three!

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitalmost 11 years ago
hot

luv it . i got to try this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not even close to bdsm

Why is this posted here? Noncon or tgirl.

Why do authors bother with the line about I'm not making you do anything? Is that supposed to be consent? She acknowledges it is blackmail. Of course he going to magically turn out to love it, so it is all okay. Yeah, you tagged it. Doesn't change the flaw to the story line or wrong category.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
You did not read the start of this tale.

Our sissy boy is quickly leaning and now that he has had a real man cock to suck on, he will want more. More thick hard cock in his sissy mouth, and more hot thick real man sperm for his belly. She is training out boy to be a slut for real stud bi men. Even open minded STR8 studs will enjoy fucking this sexy boys mouth. Feeding him the hard dick and hot thick seed he will not crave. I bet his little clit is leaking and dripping in his pretty panties and chastity. I hope she keeps him locked up for longer than a day. Get him begging before she milks his balls dry.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
great

but fearful of future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I thout I was a straight male....

until I read this story and tries some of the things in it.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Nonsense. Who will stop him from going to the police and reporting her for extortion and sexual assault?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Devious and sorta predictable ….. but no complaints from me!

Another 5 Star 👏👏👏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous