All Comments on 'Turned into Michelle'

by bottomfun

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked it

Really enjoyed it. It seemed a little rushed though. Wish you had gave us a little more buildup and maybe been a little more descriptive on the act.

LonicdLonicdover 5 years ago
I too Liked it

Also agree that things progressed very quickly but I enjoyed it none the less. I hope to one day meet my own "Lisa"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Promising start

I really liked the idea of this, and if you stretched this out it would have been a really fantastic long story. I’d like to see more of Mike/Michelle. Show us who they are, really flesh out the detail. This could be one of the great series on Lit if you can expand a lot of the really great things you’ve introduced. I know you’ve got the right stuff to do it, too! Great imagination so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Super hot

That was really really good, hoping for others like it

First_time_biFirst_time_biover 5 years ago
Hot story

Keep it going. Love the story line. Would love to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

This story turned me on, incredibly HOT! Hope to read more. I've often dreamed of being transformed and used like a Slut, just like Michelle.

Sean or Shawna

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Spit Roasted

I don't bareback with strangers but, I get fucked regularly and my Boyfriend and one of our special friends cum in me raw. Getting fucked is always great but, being cross dressed and getting a load in both ends at the same time is always a huge turn on! Beside the fact that it feels so good, there is something so kinky and taboo about it and, add the fact of being dressed like a slutty girl, it jut makes me feel like such a kinky and nasty Faggot!

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunabout 2 years ago

wish there was more to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbottomfun@bottomfun
Open minded young 'bi' male who enjoys sexual experiences, from vanilla to kinky with mainly older men. Love to chat about my stories and find out what you like about them. Feel free to ask me about my kinks or about me. I reply to all messages sent to me, so remember to l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES