All Comments on 'Turned Out by Big Scott Ch. 01'

by KHndz595

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where do I find my Scott? So, so hot. Enjoyed from start to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story. I wish Scott moved to my town and found me as I also have an unusually round bubble butt for a guy. The difference is he would not have to force me. If he is as hot as he sounds, and his dick is as deliciously big as described, he could bitch me out just by asking. LOL....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Scott wasn’t any kind of friend. He was an asshole who raped his buddy repeatedly. A criminal. And the main character is a weak submissive man who didn’t stand up for himself and allowed himself to be humiliated, abused and treated like a sex toy. Not hot at all.

domehard19domehard19almost 2 years ago

Oh how I wish I hd a buddy like that that would bend me over and pound the shit out of me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was hot but only to a point. I agree with the anonymous that said Scott was an asshole. But i don't agree that this was rape, forced yes, but not rape. Scott was a true Dom, and the narrator, apparently a true Sub who got off on the humiliation. So, while they may have been friends to begin with, their relationship was something totally different in the end. MLF

Scratchy505Scratchy505almost 2 years ago

Extremely hot! Very good writing, too. I would love a chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is sad that our society blurs the line between forced and consensual sex. When someone says “No” repeatedly, that is not consent. As was the case in this story. No matter what the aggressor wants to think. Forced sex is rape, it is non-consensual. And rape, no matter the context, is never hot - even in fictional erotica.

okie_dokie28okie_dokie28almost 2 years ago

Keith, I think you might benefit from tagging your stories. While I found the title rather descriptive, obviously not everyone did. Very well written, and as a fan of Dom/sub power exchange and feminization/humiliation fantasies, I found this a remarkably hot FANTASY.

IwanttwoIwanttwoalmost 2 years ago

Great story. One change I would make, I would change “total humiliation” to “total exhilaration”.

KHndz595KHndz595almost 2 years agoAuthor

All of my stories are tagged. This one was tagged "dominance" "reluctance" and "spanking" among others which should make the Dom/Sub theme of the story pretty obvious, but I can make future tags even more clear.

Strong alpha males taking whatever they want from reluctant males and turning them gay are the hottest stories, in my opinion. There is no "rape" in this particular story, but rather a reluctance and inhibitions breaking down. I get that some people have different interpretations of what constitutes what in stories involving force and coercion, but as far as my stories go, there has never been a "rape." As a theme, I am not into pain or suffering or actual rape. If others are, that's fine, it has long been a popular theme and has a long tradition in erotica.

In my next chapter of Big Scott, the line gets blurred even more, but eventually we see that the narrator is definitely addicted to his new role as a bottom. This story has been published in other forums and so far it is the most popular of all my fiction work. Literotica, however, has a large audience and thus a large variety of tastes and sensibilities. The great thing is that if a particular story isn't your cup of tea, you can find something on here that is.

All of my stories start with something that is true. In this case, my friend Scott was real. He slapped and pinched my bottom a few times, we had fun in a hot tub, and he was a big strong alpha male in every sense of the word. It was always a dark fantasy of mine that he would take charge and dominate me no matter what I said, turning me out.

Did my fantasy come true? Did something happen between us? Yes, something finally did. I will leave it to the readers' imagination as to what happened and when. More chapters of Big Scott are on the way, enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can relate to the first part of the story (being bent) but not the second. Home from college one summer I met an older guy in a bar, he was divorced, 6'4" ~240lbs. He didn't rape me, maybe seduced is the right phrase since he talked to me for weeks before I agreed to go back to his place one night to try "something". It started with us hugging, me groping him, getting on my knees and unzipping his pants and taking his fat cockhead it my mouth. After that, the "something" became a blur. It went from me on my knees to him fucking the hell on of me from behind. Still, man or woman, when you're getting vigorously fucked for 20 minutes, getting the other person to stop is a challenge. Yes, a few weeks later he bent me over his armchair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think some people forget to put in "never hot *to me* "

It's clear from centuries of porn and thousands of stories that it is hot to many people.

Such comments are in fantasy land and out od v touch with reality.

It's line saying stories about murder or that celebrate war are *never* exciting, interesting, or avidly consumed by a huge group of the public who find them highly entertaining.

Billr1960Billr1960almost 2 years ago

What a hot story. I only made it 1/2 way before I shot my 1st load. Love the details and can’t wait to read the next chapters! Thanks

jc1104jc1104almost 2 years ago

Great story.

But I want to address something that is bugging me about tagging. No one should apologize about what they write, period. Especially if it is for an erotica/smut site, for which this is. Not like this website does not CLEARLY state what it's content and consumption is, right? We come here to get our rocks off, full knowing that there may be content here that could make a sailor blush--and sometimes gag a maggot. So, to tag your story or not to tag, I say the author should stay out of it and let the reader feel how they feel about. If they love it, great. If they for whatever reason are outraged, it is their problem--not yours or mine. We cannot write looking over our shoulders trying not to offend or trigger anyone--stories would be stale and wooden if we did that. Look, I have been a part of this site as a contributor and reader for years and had PLENTY 'what the hell did I just read' moments. But can't blame the writer for the places I was taken to. I paid my fare and got on the bus, didn't I?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great ilove the idea of scott having him submit to him .i realy need a scott in my life

KRoyKRoyover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved your story. Thank you. Would love to be taken like this in front of my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Заманчивая история! И мы в ней актеры! Исполняющие данные судьбой роли! Готов ли к этому Я ? Да! Всегда! Готов!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

I keep coming back to this story as it is so HOT for me to read! I would be so scared if someone like Scott decided to turn me into his cocksucker and bottom bitch. At the same time, I would discreetly LOVE that! I've been so alone for a while now. Also, I would never make the first move. I need the man to make that first move with me, and have him not take no for an answer.

My fear is not being taken, but others finding out! The humiliation and shame I'd feel would be too much for me! If people I knew found out that I like being treated like a girl, by a confident man! I'd be stereotyped as some sissy or faggot, when I'm not. Still, I'm so drawn to this story.

Sub4D0MSub4D0Mabout 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing story!!? Incredibly hot read!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The description of the orgasim was interesting. I had a similar orgasim from my 1st cheating experience while we were making fun of my partner. Head exploded, volcanic blast of cum, dizzy after effects. Hottest shit ever.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You tell great stories. Thank you for giving me a great dream about big Scott

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHndz595@KHndz595
276 Followers
Erotic writer best known for work in LGBT genre. My work also is at Nifty.org

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES