Turned Out by Rufus Jones Pt. 02

Story Info
Rufus takes Candy to his apartment for more intense sex.
2.2k words
4.5
11.4k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by CarolinaSlut4BBC

After fucking me in his car, Rufus took me back to his apartment. When we got there, he got me high on weed again, then we did a couple of rails of pretty good coke. He took me in the bathroom and put me in the shower. He told me to put my hands on the wall and spread my legs. He squirted some liquid soap into a red enema bag, then filled it with warm water and shook it.

"Don't you let go of this until I tell you to, bitch," he said as he stuck the nozzle up my ass as deep as it would go, then lifted the enema bag. I felt my insides fill with warm water.

"I can't hold it!" I yelled.

He told me sternly, "You can hold it, and you will hold it, until I tell you to let it out."

It seemed like an eternity, but it was maybe five minutes. Then he pulled me out of the shower, put me over the toilet, and removed the nozzle.

"Sit down and let it go," he said.

I sat down, and what a relief it was to let it all out! It was humiliating as fuck to do this in front of him. We repeated that process twice more. On the third time, the water came out clear, and he said, "OK, I think your pussy is cleaned out now. Make sure you clean it out like that every day from now on. Get back in the shower."

He got in the shower with me and told me to wash him first. My little dick got hard as I soaped up his muscular body and ran my hands over his smooth, black skin. I knelt and washed his feet and legs, and washed his asshole. I soaped up his big dick, balls, and taint, and I loved being on my knees serving him like that. He turned his back to me and told me to eat his ass while I kept soaping his dick and balls. I loved hearing his moans of pleasure as I licked his ass and played with his cock and balls. Finally, he turned around and had me rinse all the soap off, told me to open my mouth, and shoved his cock straight down my throat. He skullfucked me, and made me gag and I even puked a little bit. But he stopped before he came, washed his dick again, and then told me to clean myself up and come get in the bed with him.

When I came out of the bathroom, I found him laid back, slowly jacking his meat while watching porn on the VCR. It was a tape of Rufus fucking a young white guy in the ass.

He told me, "Get over here and suck my dick, Candy." For about 45 minutes, he watched porn of himself fucking white guys while I sucked his dick and played with his big balls. He fucked at least five different white boys on this tape, and they were all just like me -- complete sissy bitches for him. He'd push my head away before I could make him cum, but his black dick was oozing delicious pre-cum in my mouth. I was already addicted to the taste, and when he'd pull my face off his dick, I'd whimper for it, and he'd dickslap me across the cheeks and forehead, and rub his dick all over my face. Then he'd finally give me back my big, black lollipop, and I'd get back to work sucking and worshiping every inch of it. Every now and then, he'd do a bump of coke, and give me a little.

Then he put me on my hands and knees on the bed, facing the TV so that I could watch the porn, too. He laid out a rail of coke, licked his long black middle finger, and smeared the coke all over it, then started fingering my asshole, working that coke up my ass. I got really high and super horny, and I wanted his dick so bad!

He pushed my face into the pillow. I had my chin in the pillow, and I watched the screen. At this point in the video, Rufus was getting ready to fuck some other young white punk, just like he was about to fuck me. He lubed up his big dick, teased my hole with the head of his cock, worked it in and out a little, then gradually got balls deep in my ass again, and I felt his huge, rough hands kneading my smooth, young, white ass as he worked his black meat in and out of my fuckhole. He timed it so that what he was doing to me matched what he was doing to that white boy on the video.

"You see that, Candy? Huh?? You see me fucking that white boy just the same way I'm fucking you right now? You ain't special, bitch! I got dozens of little white faggots like you, all in love with Daddy big dick. And just like the rest of them, you gonna get out there and get me my money every got-damned day, you feel me??"

I just grunted, "Yes, Daddy!"

I could not believe how good it felt to be so high on coke and getting fucked in the ass by the same pimp that I was watching fuck another white boy on the screen! And the thought that he was going to pimp me out had my dicklet super hard, and I was dripping pre-cum as he fucked me.

"Tell me you my bitch!" he ordered.

"I'm your bitch!" I obeyed.

"Who's yo daddy, bitch?"

"You're my daddy, and I'm your bitch, Rufus! I want you to pimp me out like you do those other white faggots!"

"Damn straight, Candy! Take all this big nigga dick up in your guts, you punk-ass white bitch!"

Then he really started pounding me, beating my insides with his huge cock. His big dick was stroking my prostate from the inside as his hefty balls were slapping up against it through my taint. I felt myself cumming again as he shot another hot wad of cum up my boi pussy, and I thought, "This must be what a woman feels when she cums with a black man. That's why they love black dick so much."

When he got done fucking me, he pulled me by the hair and put me to work cleaning his dick and balls with my mouth. While I licked and sucked him clean, he picked up the phone beside his bed and called someone. I heard him say, "Lloyd, get over here, I got a new little white faggot here you gone LOVE! Just gave him his first dick, and this shit is TIGHT! But he got one hungry little booty hole, and he hooked on nigga dick. Come on over, and help me break him in real good. Bring your video camera."

About 10 minutes later, another black man showed up carrying a big case. Rufus let him in, and told me, "Candy, this here my nigga Lloyd. Give my nigga some head, boy!" I got on my knees and Lloyd undid his pants and stuck his dick in my face. Rufus got busy setting up the video camera, and started recording me sucking Lloyd's cock.

The other guy's cock was big, but not as big as Rufus'. I was easily able to deepthroat him, and when he was ready to fuck me, he looked down at me and said, "Ass up, faggot!"

I got on the bed and stuck my ass up for Lloyd, and he got lined up and slid right in up to the balls. It was easy after the ass-stretching that Rufus had given me earlier, and it felt so good getting fucked again.

Rufus set the camera up on a tripod to film all the action, then walked over and put his dick in my face and made me suck him off while Lloyd fucked me in the ass. Two hours earlier, I had never even touched another man's dick, and now I was being spitroasted by two hung black men -- and the whole thing was being recorded! It excited me to think that one day, Rufus would turn out another new white bitch while watching this video of them fucking me!

Just as with Rufus, Lloyd's heavy balls slapped my taint as he pounded my ass. I reached down between my legs and pushed my own balls back so that Lloyd's balls were bouncing off mine as he fucked me, his coarse hair tickling my hairless nuts as he punched his big dick in and out of my guts.

Lloyd said, "Damn, Rufus, this bitch pussy hot than a motherfucka! I'm 'bout to buss my nuts!" As I felt Lloyd cumming in my hole, Rufus pulled his dick out of my mouth and jacked off on my face. I opened my mouth wide, and he shot a huge wad of cum in my mouth and all over my cheeks, forehead, and eyes. He was still squirting cum when he pushed his cock all the way down my throat again, and he kept cumming straight into my belly. When I felt myself getting spermed at both ends, I shot my own wad again without even touching myself. Then Lloyd put his dick in my face. It was covered in his own sperm and the cum Rufus had shot up my ass earlier, and I licked it clean like a good faggot bitch. We did coke and fucked all night. Finally, we passed out about daylight. I fell asleep with Rufus snuggled up behind me, his big arms wrapped around me, and cock in my ass crack.

A few hours later, he woke me up by pulling me by the hair and pushing my face down on his dick. Lloyd had left already, so Rufus and I were alone. When he got good and hard, he put me on my back, pushed my legs back, and fucked my ass again, very gently this time, kissing my neck, whispering in my ear that he loved me, telling me how good my pussy was, pushing his tongue in my mouth, and tenderly making sweet love to me for at least 40 minutes.

I finally felt his pace quicken, and he held my face, put his tongue in my mouth, and thrust that huge black dick deep inside me and held it there as he filled me once again with his hot semen. I felt every spasm of his dick, and I came with him, a long, throbbing, fantastic orgasm that lasted long after I had shot my own cum all over my chest and belly. My little dick kept throbbing and spasming, even though there was nothing left to shoot, and my butthole-pussy spasmed, milking every drop of cum from his balls. I was so in love with Rufus at this point that I would have done anything to have him make love to me like that again.

Rufus whored me out to a lot of black men, and I've taken a lot of black cock, but Rufus was always my favorite. He whored me to white men, too, but they just never could make me feel the way a big black man could. The only reason I let white guys fuck me at all was because Rufus told me to, and I had to get his money for him.

Rufus is dead now, but I've got a new black daddy. His name is Willy, and I'm totally in love with him. When I'm on my knees sucking Willy's black cock, I feel like everything is as it should be. When I hear him moaning, and feel his testicles moving in my hand and his cum hit the back of my throat as I drain his balls, I feel completely satisfied and happy with myself. When he has his dick inside me and loses control and goes wild, pounding my ass and fucking my rectum like a pussy as his balls slap against mine and his cock spasms and fills my insides with his hot semen, and I know that I've put out a good piece of ass for him, I feel proud of myself, like I've really found my place in life, and I'll almost always shoot my own load as I have an anal orgasm.

Willy doesn't pimp me. He treats me more like his housewife. But sometimes, he has two or three friends over and he lets them use me. It'll usually start out like any normal evening, watching a game on TV, etc., and then Willy will say something like, "Hey, y'all, watch this," then undo his pants. "C'mere, bitch," he'll tell me, and push me to my knees and make me give him head in front of his friends. After a few minutes of watching, they normally will open up their pants and start jacking as they watch me give Willy head. It's usually not long before I feel my ass getting greased up and they start taking turns fucking me.

I love being Willy's bitch and serving him -- cooking for him, doing his laundry, shining his shoes, running errands, sucking his cock, taking it up my ass, and letting him slut me out to his friends.