Turned Out On Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaghhh" Like an electric shock, I climaxed with such force I let out a yelp, and collapsed into Justin's arms. My body continued to convulse while shooting volley after volley into my underwear. All energy within my body evaporated. It felt as if I had just peed my pants. Justin's strong arms were effortlessly holding me upright.

"Good girl, I knew you'd cum for Daddy." For the first time in my life, I was swooning in an orgasmic euphoria and briefly doubted whether I had ever actually had a real orgasm before.

"Now Daddy needs you to suck his cock."

I heard a belt being pulled off, and looked down to see Justin pulling off his trousers. He was wearing black boxers. He removed his sport shirt and then his t-shirt. His muscular hairy chest and massive arms were a work of perfection and found myself just staring at this manly alpha male specimen.

The prominent bulge in his boxer shorts was accentuated by his muscular legs. He was a champion stallion.

He guided me to the bed and turned me around to face him and said "My girlfriends are always naked when they suck my cock."

I nodded in a trance like manner, I took off my shirt and my wet underwear. My crotch was soaked in cum. I was so aroused by the manly body standing over me that my dick was getting hard again. I hadn't uttered a single word since he pinned me against the wall. I was wordlessly and obediently following his every command.

Justin yanked the covers down, and before he crawled onto the bed, he grabbed both my hands and put them on his waist and said "Daddy is ready to feed you his cock. Do you wanna see my cock, Terry? I think so, and you want to smell it and feel it, isn't that right? Look at me, Terry. You need to ask politely."

I looked up at my predator, acknowledged I was his prey, and whispered, "Can I touch you?"

"That's a good girl." He slowly nodded, then added, "Take off my drawers." I reached out with shaking hands and started to pull the boxers down, but the girth of his cock and his muscular thighs caused me to fumble around with the waistband until it suddenly gave way. I gasped as one of the biggest cocks I'd ever seen jumped out, semi erect, hitting my forehead. My cock was just over 5 inches when hard. Justin's semi hard dick was already over 7 inches and almost twice the gearth of mine. I couldn't take my eyes off his fuck rod. He had a trimmed bush and a perfectly round set of heavy balls. He looked down at my cock, already hard again.

"Butch, you're already reloading your little gun. You're one horny virgin aren't you?" He got on the bed and positioned his athletic torso at the top of the bed and casually spread his hairy muscular legs, then started directing me as he grabbed the base of his cock. "Babe I need your virgin mouth on my fat cock, get up here and start sucking Daddy's dick. "

I crawl between his legs, and reached out to his cock. He released his hand as mine grabbed hold of his cock, and shuddered. It was hot, heavy, soft yet hard and I could smell his apha musk. The tip was glistening with precum. Already weakened and totally emasculated, I opened my mouth and started sucking cock with abandon. He began moaning. I wanted to devour this stud.

"Thatta girl, mmmmm, oh yeah you are hungry for Daddy's cock. This is your first cock, honey bun, yeah, suck that cock. You like Daddy's cock?"

I nodded my head while sucking, moaning and drooling on his manhood. I had no idea how magnificent a man's cock would feel and taste. He was holding my head and guiding me up and down. He was fully erect and slowly face fucking me. He must've been over eight inches now, hard and virile. I was struggling to suck it and needed to get higher on my elbows for a better angle.

His deep, sexy breathing and dominant directions were constant, keeping me under control. "Take it slow, Butch, you're one hot cocksucker, hmmm, yeah that mouth is sooo hot, I want you to stroke my big cock while you gag on it. I need to feel that young throat sliding on my dick's precum. Hmmm, yeah, ohh yeahhh, suck that cock you slut. Look at me babe, yeah you like that cock don't ya? You can't get enough of that cock?" He was staring down at me with his muscular arms relaxed as he placed his hands behind his head. I stared into his piercing eyes, with my peripheral vision saturated by his masculine, hairy and sexy body, and those arms and shoulders emanated strength while not even touching me. I could hardly believe I was conscious because it seemed so surreal.

"Daddy's going to seed your faggot mouth, honey bun." He was almost growling now.

Still in a dream like trance, I was gagging on his python dick, still not entirely down my throat, and he shifted his stallion legs upward indicating he was getting close.

He lowered his arms, moved his hands to either side of my head. "Keep sucking that cock babe, yeah, you keep that fuckin throat open. Daddy's going to feed his butch boy a tasty dessert."

He suddenly thrusted deep into my throat, shoving my head downward, my nose now into his musky bush. He let go briefly, then shoved hard again and again. He started cumming. "Ahhhhgggg...take it, swallow it, SLUT." I couldn't move. I was gagging and struggling to push back, but he was just too strong. My senses were in overload. I could taste his cum and felt his cock pulsating in my mouth. After six or seven convulsions, he released my head and I gratefully pulled up gasping for air, my mouth drooling with semen and spit.

He was breathing heavily and in between breaths said, "For a first timer, you held your own, babe. I usually don't cum so quickly, but you're a natural cocksucker. You like the smell of Daddy, dont you? I saw you with Daddy's towel this morning," he said matter-of-factly.

"Yeah," I muttered, feeling ashamed but, oddly, still aroused. My dick was so hard that I was grinding it into the sheets, still between gym stud's legs.

"Clean Daddy's cock, Butch, I'm still dripping." His commanding voice was starting to direct me again.

I was struggling to process the events that had unfolded the past 15 minutes, and I recovered my voice enough to express my confusion, "Justin, I'm not sure what to say about this. I've never done anything with a man, and I think I've made a big mistake."

Justin chuckled, sat himself up against the headboard, and patted the bed between his legs where his deflating cock was rested. He said, "Turn around and sit up here, babe." He pointed between his legs.

I raised myself up and turned around, trying to shield his view of my straining cock. He leaned forward and placed his hands under my arms and easily lifted me in between his legs and wrapped his strong arms around my midsection. He pulled me against his sexy chest. I had my hands on his steely forearms. His head was against mine and I could feel his manly bulge against my lower back.

He was back to whispering again. How the hell can he have so much control over me? "My new girlfriend is a horny slut, isn't she?" His right hand took hold of my cock and firmly squeezed it, causing me to let out a faint whimper. His other hand massaged my chest while his mouth was against my ear, and his beard was soft and sensual.

"Do you still think you made a mistake, Butch?" He moved his hand from my cock to my balls, and I was moaning again.

"Butch, I asked you a question, was it a mistake to suck my cock, or to let me touch you like this?"

He lightly squeezed my balls, forcing the air from my lungs, and I expelled a soft, "No," hoping he'd relax his grip.

"That's my girl," he returned to light massaging motions from my balls to my cock. He paused for a moment, and I turned to see him reaching into the drawer of the table and he pulled out some lube. With a practiced hand he snapped the lid off and I felt a cold jell being squirted onto my cock, and he resumed his firm and steady stroking.

"You're rock hard, little guy, and I think we both know what that means. If touching you is a mistake, you won't bust a nut. On the other hand, no pun intended, I'm guessing you won't last three minutes," He was stroking my cock slowly, gliding up and down, teasing me. My breathing was rapid, and I was pushing my pelvis into this man's strong hand. "You're already leaking precum, Butch. Yeah, baby girl, you want Daddy to keep stroking your hard clit until you cum like a slut." I was getting close and he knew it. I was no match for his dominance.

His deep commanding whispers were relentless. "There's no mistaking you're my new girlfriend who can't get enough of her boyfriend's cock." His massive cock was getting hard again, pulsating against my back as he applied more pressure, but kept stroking me slowly, confident that I wasn't going to last another minute. I was moaning and squirming as his arms held me tightly to his chest. I could feel his throbbing dick between our torsos.

With his tongue in my ear, he was determined to humiliate me again, "Daddy loves this hard clit." He kept stroking me with one hand while massaging my balls with the other. I was moaning louder as a clear sign it was game over. "You're so close aren't you babe? Yeah, you're a good girl, and Daddy's going to squeeze the cum outta you. Cum for me, SLUT." I felt my cock and balls being squeezed harder now, and I surrendered to him.

"Ohhhh, I'm cumming, oh fuuuuckk." For the second time, I exploded, this time on my chest, my chin and my stomach. He kept a steady pace of firm stroking while I shot again and again, then I slumped down, not able to speak or move, out of breath.

"Well, I think that debate is settled," he growled into my ear, then lightly licked my neck and said, "You're one horny girl, babe, and your tight little ass is making me horny."

Oh God, he was planning to fuck me. It's not possible for me to take that cock. "Please Justin, can I just massage..or just stroke you, I, um, I'm not ready to be fucked."

He chuckled again and said, "You're one confused faggot aren't you! I don't think I've seen anyone hornier for my cock. I'm going to fuck your brains out, and you'll be back here tomorrow night begging for another round. You'll never think about your old fiancee again."

He flipped me over so he hovering over and in front of me, between my legs, and I was on my back. My emotions were in overdrive and I felt tears running down my face. He was concentrating on lubing his cock, then I felt the cold gel on my anus.

I found myself admiring his muscular pecs, arms and washboard abs. His chiseled features and dominant attitude made me feel like a total sissy boy, but I couldn't deny my attraction to this man lifting my legs over his shoulders. He slapped his lubed cock against my taint a couple times, then looked directly at me and said, "I'll go slow, Butch, and I've got you lubed up real good. This is sooo hot, I haven't had a virgin ass in a while. I'm assuming you're clean, and I get tested monthly. I want you to pucker up and push like you're taking a shit when I tell you, okay?"

I nodded knowing I was submitting to this stud as a full participant. I was terrified and still spent from cumming just minutes beforehand. He verbalized play-by-play his intentions.

"Ohh, babe, I'm now going to take that cherry of yours, just take a deep breath, try to relax." I was grateful for the lube. His head penetrated and he pushed on his cock, then looked at me, "Time to push back Butch." The pain was unbearable. I let out involuntary grunts with each thrust. He paused momentarily then pushed again, causing another grunt from me.

"You're doing great, Butch, half way there. You're sooo fucking tight, I would've cum already if you hadn't blown me. You've got the sexiest look on that virgin face of yours. I love seeing a virgin being mounted for the first time."

I was clutching the sheets and trying not to yell out, I started to beg Justin to stop, "Please, please pull out, it's too big, I can't take it, uggghhh, oh fuuuuckk," I felt like my ass was being ripped open.

Suddenly, I felt Justin's big balls against my ass and he leaned down, his face just above mine, "Look at me Butch, I want you to remember who took your cherry. You're doing great, babe, and this ass is sooo tight I don't think I'll last too long. The pain will ease up soon and then I'll fuck your brains out."

The pain was definitely subsiding, and it was like a magical transition to this amazing erotic feeling as he slowly started fucking me. He expertly adjusted his position, his movements and his hold over me. He placed his strong hands on mine and pressed down against my chest and started kissing me while thrusting harder and harder. I was kissing back and wanting more and more of his amazing cock. He knew I wanted him, but demanded verbal affirmation. Grunting into my ear he was asking, "Do you like Daddy fucking you, slut? Does this dick feel good in your boy cunt? Answer me, tell me you want Daddy's cock."

I was obedient and in full submission. "Ohhhh, ughh, God, yes, I love your big cock, I want you to keep fucking me, Daddy." Somehow I'd become hard again. Justin was sweating and his muscular abdomen was creating friction on my cock while he fucked me. His torso was sliding against mine. He was biting into my neck and his cock was suddenly simulating me to an ecstasy level I didn't think possible.

"Yeah, Butch, I'm about to seed this cunt, and I'll plow sooo deep you'll never be the same again, ohh, yeah, I'm right...about...there...yeah, ohhhh, yeah, fuuuck!" He planked and slammed with such force that I gasped. His cock was exploding, and he kept thrusting. I started cumming for the third time without touching myself.

"Fuuuuckk me...Daddy I'm cumming."

"Yeah, you SLUT, you horny slut, take that cock!"

His thrusting slowed, then abated, then altogether stopped. He was still hard, and deep inside me. He collapsed into my chest and put his arms around me. I wrapped my legs around his muscular buttocks and my arms around his broad shoulders. We held each other while experiencing orgasmic after shocks. I truly lost my virginity to this man.

He softened and pulled out, then rolled to his side and patted my ass. He was so masculine and sexy, I could hardly believe it was real.

With a smirk, he said, "You are one good fuck, Butch, and I've only had one other lover cum three times. Man you are one horny slut."

I shut my eyes, nodded and smiled. He was right. I was a gay slut for this man.

I guess he did need to file his sales report because he asked me to leave his room. While I started to get dressed, Justin went into the bathroom and started pissing into the toilet with the door open. Even the sound of him pissing was arousing, and I'm sure he knew it, too. I headed for the door and he simply said, "Goodnight Butch" as I exited the room.

12