All Comments on 'Turned Out On Business Trip'

by johnnybeprivate

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 2 months ago

Hot story! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Justin definitely knew how to get what he wanted! Those whispers in "Butch's" ear are so arousing to read! Then when Justin was fucking him, you wrote Justin saying, "Do you like Daddy fucking you, slut? Does this dick feel good in your boy cunt? Answer me, tell me you want Daddy's cock." SO HOT! I really miss having a man inside me. Also, I got turned on by Justin referring to him as a girl. The Daddy/girl talk is so arousing for me!

JgsexyJgsexyabout 2 months ago

Really well done first post! The way you describe this large, strong, dominate top has my little submissive clit rock hard and dripping! Thanks for a great tale!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 2 months ago

This extremely well written story appears to be your first here on Literotica and I'm hoping it's only the first of many. You captured the Dom/sub feeling perfectly. Your protagonist Terry summed this up in that one short sentence when thinking he was no match for Justin's dominance. And there's absolutely no shame in that. Knowing and excepting what roles we play is what leads to sexual satisfaction. Justin being the true dominant no doubt spotted the submissiveness in Terry when they first met, and he knew exactly what words to use to control him. So, was that "Goodnight Butch" also a goodbye or a till next time when this 5⭐ story continues?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great little hot first story… even that little aside: “my date had to cancel because his wife came home a day early” (would love to know about that one!).

mjkuhlmjkuhlabout 2 months ago

For a first, it was truly excellent. Great for any writer of any number of stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Whew! Is it hot in here or is it just me? Jeeze, I'm sweating from this, I don't care for the "smell" aspect ie "musk" "earthy", I know, I know, guys get into that, it's just not my thing. I like squeaky clean, shower fresh fun! I'd love to be either of these guys (or girl), it'd be hot to turn out a little twink or be the stud who gets to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago
Good story

I love when a submissive 'straight boy' gets their manhood fucked out. When I take a cherry boy I always tell them the date and time and know that for the rest of their life they will know the exact moment they got turned into a cum dump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My little clit got so hard as I read this story…I would love to be dominated by a big strong man and to have his thick hard cock fill my mouth and ass….I want a powerful Daddy to make me beg him to fuck me long and hard!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

More please, my sub little cock came reading it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I am a married daddy! I have a wonderful wife who provides great sex, but not the same a a young stud. I live in a University town and have had the pleasure to be the first for many young men. I really enjoy giving them their first experience with their daddy. I have often spanked them till they beg me to fuck their red hot ass as they shut hot cum all over themselves.

Great story. Let's have more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hot hot. The whispering in his ear, oh fuck that's awesome. Hoping there's a part 2.

Billr1960Billr1960about 2 months ago

That was So hot! I am dripping wet now11

WoefulBypass3WoefulBypass3about 1 month ago

Great story. I would love to be taken by a hot stud while in a business trip. I have flirted a lot, but I never took the plunge. Too bad he couldn’t stay the night for some follow up pounding to really break in his man pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous