Turneffe College Ch. 02

Story Info
Bondage 101 (3 cr) MWF 1000-1050 Spelvin 69.
2.5k words
4.64
6.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turneffe College - Chapter 02 - by Polly+Anna (2568 words) Bondage 101 (1/28/20)

Last semester Beth had taken Ms. Billingsley's 'Dress for Success' class, and she really enjoyed it. Andrew, her boyfriend, was impressed by the change in her appearance. She was used to wearing four and five-inch pumps and strap heels, and she had a pair of three-inch demi-boots.

It was a bit of a challenge learning how to walk in those really, really high heels, but Barbara, Ms. Billingsley, showed her students how to work up to it. Andrew loved helping Beth, walking by her side and holding her as she practiced walking in a pair of black leather, peep toe, double ankle strap, six-inch stiletto, spiked-heel ankle boots.

Those were followed by a pair of sexy open toe summer platform sandals, with a ten-inch stainless steel stiletto heel and a three-inch toe platform. They were made of fire engine red snakeskin leather and had a pretty silver lock on the ankle buckle. Andrew enjoyed locking them on her and having her walk around the dorm naked or in a matching pair of red satin crotchless panties and a peek-a-boo cut out bra.

Most of all she enjoyed a pair of black leather lace-up ballet boots with seven-inch spiked heels. They had an ankle strap and being somewhat handy Andrew modified both of her pairs of boots to accept little gold-colored suitcase locks on the straps so he could lock them into place. She wore them whenever she could.

Andrew bought her a matching see-through black lace crotchless panty and nipple cut out bra set to match her boots. Beth wore them, and generally nothing else for him around the dorm, which made her sort of popular there. As did the beautiful, clingy, shimmering, seductive silky dresses that Ms. B. taught the students how to barely wear, while totally showing off a girl's assets with their dramatically plunging necklines.

Beth's modest cleavage was greatly accented by not wearing a bra. She leaned towards dresses with slits all the way up both sides, which like the neckline ended at a two-inch-wide belt. Those showed off her very long, slender legs, and since the clingy fabric they were sewn from made wearing panties inadvisable she quit wearing undergarments altogether.

Just before the Christmas break Beth and Andrew went to the college book store together to buy books and supplies that each needed for their Spring Semester classes. For Biology 101 Andrew needed a box of glass microscope slide covers.

For Bondage 101 Beth needed some leather straps and a pair of cuffs, a posture collar, a roll of silky nylon rope, a rubber ball gag, some clover-type adjustable nipple clamps, a box of insulin needles, a silicone butt plug, a 10-inch dildo, a bunny vibrator and Ben-Wah balls.

"Wow," said Andrew, "how did I miss that offering in the course catalog?"

"It would probably help if you read the whole guide before selecting," Beth said, "I mean it-"

Andrew stifled her criticism with the red rubber ball gag. Then he put the leather cuffs on her wrists and tied the D rings together with some rope before handing her the blue plastic basket that contained their books and the other items they needed.

It was fun walking through the bookstore wearing leather cuffs and a ball gag although Beth wished Andrew had washed it first instead of just rubbing it off with his shirt. She recalled that he doesn't wash fruit either, and the shirt he was wearing was probably dirtier than either the gag or apple.

A day or two later they were looking at some of the books they had purchased for their classes and Beth started to skim the text for Bondage 101. After the foreword there was a chapter entitled, "For the partner or a close personal friend of the student." After reading it carefully, she handed the book to Andrew, and asked if he was up to helping her prepare for class.

Andrew put Beth's wrist cuffs on her and then he tied the D-rings on the cuffs together. He used a length of rope to tie her elbows together behind her back, and then he used more rope to tie her knees and ankles together.

"Andrew," Beth said, "read first, then do. It said that I need to be naked."

"Oh, right," he said.

He untied her hands and her elbows and slipped the shift dress off of her making her properly naked before he retied her. Luckily, Beth was not wearing any panties, or he would have had to untie two more knots. She was quite exposed, helpless and getting just a bit damp from sexual excitement. He led her to the futon where he folded it out and laid her down on the bed. He held the silicone butt plug before her mouth and grinned.

"What are you doing?" Beth asked.

"It said to suck on it to get it wet."

"Really?"

"Nope," he said as he took it and slowly started to... Well he tried to...

"What's wrong," Beth said, as he stopped and referred to the textbook.

He untied her knees and ankles and retied her ankles to the bamboo frame of the futon. Then he slowly pushed the butt plug a little bit into her pussy before withdrawing it. He pushed it in just a little further and withdrew it again. Then started working it in and out, it felt nice, she started to get into it - her hips swayed and... And then he just stopped.

"Can you guess where this is going?" He asked.

"Cleveland? Beth said.

"Girl, that's a damned weird thing to name your asshole," he said as he slowly but relentlessly pushed the silicone plug lubricated by her own pussy secretions into Cleveland.

"How does that feel, Beth?" He asked when he had finished.

"Full."

"So what's next?" He asked.

"Bunny?"

"Yup."

Just as he had with the butt plug. He started out slowly, in a little bit and then out. In some more then back out. Plunge, in and out, in and out... He was working her harder and harder and going faster and faster and she was right there on the edge... And damn it! He just stopped again.

Normally she needed just a little more stimulation than she usually got from just vaginal penetration to come, and the butt plug was the wrong shape to stimulate her clitoris through the top of her vagina like Andrew's penis did. The buzzer on the bunny was quite nice and besides making the whole phallus vibrate it delivered a few intense jolts when it briefly contacted the tip of her clitoris.

This wasn't in the instructions. Andrew took his pants off and she smiled. He had replaced the artificial penis with a genuine flesh one and was sliding into her. It was a weird, lovely feeling having him in her and being unable to... Well, to do much of anything except just enjoy it, her butt was full and being stretched and Andrew was working inside of her.

He started out by giving her his full length all at once and then he worked it really hard pulling up and twisting on the outstroke. He was compressing all the right parts and dragging on all the right parts and pretty soon he was filling up all of the right parts as he sent her over the edge and she came very, very hard.

"Dear God," she thought, "I hope this class has lots of homework."

***

Beth found room 69 of Spelvin Hall. It seemed odd to her that there was about a three to one girl-boy ratio in this class. But she supposed that like Andrew, lots of guys going to school here did not actually read the course guide descriptions.

She thought "damn, I mean getting tied up and fucked counting as a three-credit course that can be repeated twice each school year. What a way to earn twenty percent of your degree. All they saw was the official title, 'Posture and Poise for Success."

Connie was assigned to her as her first classroom partner, and as Ms. Billingsley directed the class she slowly undressed Beth, maintaining very strong eye contact with her as she lifted her sheath dress over her head. As Ms. B. had taught her class last semester, and as specified in the text, Beth was not wearing any undergarments.

Connie put Beth's posture collar on her neck. There were two girls who had forgotten to bring theirs, and they were tied to the classroom's large oaken desk to be paddled later by the entire class. Then Connie connected a thin pink leash to the D-ring on Beth's dog collar.

The dominant partners of the two girls who had forgotten their collars played rock-paper-scissors, and Dawn obviously won, as she immediately began undressing Laurie. Soon four boys and three girls were leading the seven submissive female partners for the day around the classroom.

The Chattahoochee floor felt deliciously cool on Beth's bare feet. The submissives put their textbooks on top of their heads and walked slowly around the room in a circle. They were all taught to walk straight, with their chests out, and shoulders back, taking small strides with great dignity in their naked submission.

After they were deemed to have adequate posture, the dominant partners put their wrist cuffs on the submissives, and tied their hands behind their backs. Once they could all make an entire circuit without a single textbook falling the dominants applied nipple clamps and the submissives went around again with that distracting them.

After they mastered walking straight and proud with that distraction, Ms. B. opened a big box of wooden clothespins, and each dominant put three times two on each submissive's outer labia and they made another circuit.

Then the dominant partners led them to the granite-topped lab tables, and the tall industrial powder-coated, pressed-metal stools in front of each. Each dominant was instructed on how to balance their partner on a stool so that they did not fall off and hurt themselves. Practicing safe sex is very important.

With the small of their backs on the seat part of the stools the dominant partners pulled their submissive's arms back over the stool and used the soft nylon rope to tie their ankles and their wrist cuffs together lacing the rope through the legs of the stool.

Beth was bent backwards and looking at an upside-down to her Ms. B. who checked each of the dominants' knot tying skills. Not everyone had been a Boy or Girl Scout you know. Once Ms. B. had corrected all of the deficiencies, she directed the dominant partners to turn the naked and bound submissives so that they could view her desk.

Ms. B. divided the dominants into two groups and then she joined the smaller group. Using a long rectangular black leather paddle, the two groups took turns paddling the buttocks of the two girls who did not come to class properly prepared today. As Beth watched, her pussy tingled, and she imagined being one of those girls tied to the desk. She wondered how much of a motivation the paddling would be, it looked more like fun than punishment.

Ms. B. gave the class a running commentary on the paddling. A sort of play-by-play on the proceedings. She was enthusiastically commenting on the moisture escaping from the tied girl's cunts as their asses were being reddened. Beth felt her own twat becoming moist as she strained against the nylon rope that was holding her exposed and immobile.

Beth thought that Ms. B. was right. That the brain was the biggest and most potent sexual organ of all. It could take Beth forever to come from just friction. Andrew liked to talk to Beth as he screwed her, which was really quite nice. It helped her by getting her brain engaged in the sex act. But this, Beth came to understand, being utterly helpless, was such a sexual turn on.

She did not understand why that would be. Outside of sex she absolutely hated being told what to do. Her parents had figured that out pretty early on. They successfully used reverse psychology on her for years before she herself understood how easily they manipulated her.

Beth's vagina was dripping, and she was just getting hotter and hotter watching each tied girl get twenty swats on each butt cheek. Connie must have noticed Beth's moisture after taking her turn with the paddle. Because she reached down and lightly buffed the tip of Beth's clitoris.

She let out a scream as she came, and that caused everybody in the class to look at her. Ms. B. walked over and told Connie that she was doing great. But not to get too far ahead of the group, then she told all of the dominants to aggressively bring their submissives off.

"Connie," said Ms. B., "you may give Beth a second and third orgasm if you wish."

Lucky for Beth, Connie did and she plunged two fingers deep into her vagina tickling the middle of her clitoral shaft, her G-spot. Connie worked her fingers hard, in and out, compressing Beth's clitoral shaft near the head and again in the middle, while tickling both spots as she withdrew. She continued this through several repetitions until Beth orgasmed again.

Ms. B. walked by and handed Connie the 10-inch dildo from Beth's "toy" bag and said. "Try this, it is long enough to reach both her A- and P-spots."

It did not take very long for Connie, working that long rubber dong into Beth's soaking wet, helpless, immobilized cunt, to get her back to the brink. Connie was going very hard and fast, compressing all of Beth's spots going in. Then dragging back out across all of her sensitive parts.

Connie was working the entire length of Beth's clitoris, making it tingle. Like Ms. B. said a girl has proportionally every bit as much erectile tissue as a boy, you just can't see it. Connie was making Beth's body twist and gyrate involuntarily until she spasmed and came.

Ms. B. came by and looked at Beth's ejaculate on Connie's wrist and forearm. Connie who had obviously taken the class a few times before offered Ms. B. some and they both tasted it. Then they kissed one another.

"Great job Connie," Ms. B. said, "may I show you something."

"Please, do."

It was only an hour and fifteen-minute class, but by the time Ms. B. gave Beth her fourth screaming orgasm of the day, and Connie untied her, Beth was so stiff that she could barely move. Beth could have sworn that she had been tied to the stool for several hours.

She sort of waddled to the coffee shop in her pullover dress and a pair of five-inch stiletto heels locked together with a hobble chain where she had lunch with Andrew. Ever the gentleman he stood in line and got them both lunch while she sat at the table and tried to recover.

"How was class? He asked once he had returned.

"Really good," Beth said blowing on her cup of hot coffee, "would you like to get together later and study."

"Of course," he said with a smile. "You know, I have a few ideas in that arena."