Turning Chase (Into a Jock Slut) Ch. 02

Story Info
Chase gives his first ever blowjob to his hunky stepbro Brad.
2.8k words
4.75
10.3k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the touch of Brad's hand and cock, Chase exploded. "FUCK! Ughhh. Agghh..nooo...fuck..." Cum splattered all over his torso and face, a couple of drops landed on his thick red lips.

"Damn bro, you really are a horny slut aren't you?" Brad ran a couple fingers over Chase's taut chest and perky nipples, coating them in cum. He put his fingers over his brother's lips and Chase, high as a kite, instinctively swallowed the fingers and licked off the cum. Brad then used his hands to squeeze his brother's jaw and pull his mouth open. Feeling dominant, he let out a loogie and spit into his brother's mouth; then he lightly slapped his flushed, red cheeks. It super turned Brad on to see his step bro acting like a little slutty bitch.

Brad smiled. He was definitely gonna get his way this summer.

By the end of the summer, Brad was going to pop Chase's ass cherry, get him completely addicted to the feeling of getting his prostate hammered, and turn him into a slutty on-call boy whore ready to do anything at any time to serve more dominant men. But first, Brad was going to make him learn to suck cock.

Brad took his left hand and rubbed his own 9-inch monster against Chase's cute 6-inch dick, causing the little jock slut to squirm, "st-stop, oh fuck, it's sensitive dude." Brad smiled in his arrogant, mischievous way and took his right hand and smeared the rest of the cum all over his stepbro's handsome face. Then, he scooted his body up until his knees pressed against Chase's lightly damp armpits. He grabbed his cock and alternated between rubbing it and slapping it against his stepbrother's cheeks. Lines of precum leaked out and spilled onto the cute jock twink's tousled brown hair.

Though he had just cum, Chase was still hornier than he'd ever been before in his 18 years of living. The alcohol and weed had him fucked up and he felt like he had no control of his own body. The sight of Brad's taut six pack and sweat-coated dark chest hair made his heart stop a beat. The smell of his leaking cock and balls rubbing against his face made cock pulse. The submissive feeling of having a bigger, stronger man on top of him cock slapping his cum coated face made him almost shoot a second time hands free.

"Kiss it, bro." The feeling of Brad's thick, veiny cock rubbing against his lips was making Chase lose control. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew it was wrong - Brad was his step brother, his lifelong idol. But in the moment Chase was too fucked up and horned up to give a fuck. He wanted to pleasure his idol, to worship the cock that would eventually own him. Chase didn't just kiss the cock. He hungrily stuffed it passed his lips and desperately ran his tongue all around it.

"Fuckkkk!! Dude, you really are a slut. You cock hungry whore." Brad's cock pulsed with surprise at how his angel-faced little brother was greedily slurping up the thick cock stretching his plump lips. Yet, as eager as Chase was to devour cock, he was giving sloppy head - he was too high and too inexperienced. Brad decided to take control. He used both hands to grasp Chase's short brown hair and held the boy's head back against the pillow. Then he skillfully undulated his hips, face-fucking the virgin boy rhythmically.

Chase coughed and sputtered, but Brad held firm, ramming his cock at a steady pace with periodic pauses to let Chase barely catch his breath. Brad felt an euphoric wave of testosterone flood through him - it felt so good to dominate another muscle jock and see him struggle and moan underneath you. "That's right, you little bitch. I'm in charge around here. You're just a fleshlight right now here to make an alpha stud feel good."

Chase's natural submissive instincts took hold and hearing the verbal abuse drove him crazy - his fists squeezed the bedsheets as he helplessly flailed his legs and gyrated his hips, humping the air while getting face fucked. Caught up in the moment, he wanted to beg his older step bro to use and abuse him - to turn him into his personal cock slave and whore him out to all his horned-up Sig Ep bros. Suddenly, he felt spurts of warm cum shoot into his mouth. "Oh shit, I'm cumming!" Brad let most of the cum squirt into the warm, no-longer-virgin mouth and then pulled out, letting a final heavy glob land on Chase's already-glazed face. He laughed at the sight of the sexy 18-year old boy while again spreading the cum over his smeared face - his blue eyes were bloodshot and his soft brown hair running wild in all directions.

Then, Brad leaned over and gave his little stepbrother a tender kiss on the forehead. "You did good, little bro. You made your man feel so good. Did you enjoy that?" Head still spinning, Chase felt barely conscious as he slurred, "Yeahhh...felt...felt good." Brad ran his tongue around his ear and whispered, "Good, now take a nice nap, sweet boy."

Chase awoke to the golden rays of sunset filtering through the open window blinds. He was in his own bedroom, neatly tucked under his thin comforter. His head throbbed as he stretched his muscled rugby-player arms above his head. What happened today? He was shirtless, wearing the exact pair of loose athletic shorts as when he got out of the shower.

Did I just have another messed up, perverted dream or something? Chase's thoughts were still blurred from the effects of the weed and whisky. But then put his hand on his cheek and feel a crunchy dried layer of cum. A hot wave of shame washed off Chase as his face turned crimson. Dude did I just suck my brother off! He then felt tight thin straps around his waist. He pulled his shorts down and his brilliant blue eyes widened like saucers. He was wearing a pair of bubblegum-pink thongs underneath his shorts!

Last week when Chase's girlfriend Sara came over, she had the kinky idea to mess around in Brad's room. Chase, true to his sweet and wholesome nature, was reluctant, but Sara, with all her feminine wiles had him wrapped around her finger. Chase remembered rolling those exact same thongs off her smooth legs before going down on her for 20 minutes. They must have accidentally left the thongs in Brads's room!

In his hazy and now-anxious state, Chase could not keep his thoughts straight. So many questions ran through his head. So Brad found the thong and knew they must have been Sara's? Why did he just give his stepbrother a blowjob? Due to the whisky and weed, Chase only had a limited memory of what happened earlier. He definitely recalled sucking on Brad's thick, 9inch cock, but everything before and after was blur. He had no recollection of smoking weed, scarcely remembered taking at least shot of whisky, and could not presently recall Brad giving him a rim job then making him cum all over his own face. A shot of whiskey and a blowjob - to Chase, that was all.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps going up the stairs. "Boys, I'm home! Got takeout from PF Changs." Mom was back from work! Chase quickly darted to the restroom to frantically wash the dried cum off. His mom, Sheryl, squinted as the tanned-skinned, shirtless teen ran across the halfway to the bathroom. Did she just see pink straps showing through his shorts?? Shortly, the cute shirtless twink rushed out of the bathroom and gave her a quick hug. His face was damp and Sheryl noticed there that a pink strap was still showing over the waistband of his shorts. "Hey Mom, welcome home, love you!" Then Chase quickly absconded down the stairs. "Mmm thanks for bringing dinner, I'm sooooo hungry right now!"

Sheryl stood there for a second with a quizzical expression. She blinked twice. Gen Z is so fucking weird.

During dinner, Brad acted like nothing happened and the unusually nervous Chase gave his best attempt to act like nothing happened. Brad gave his stepmom and stepbrother the usual college life updates - some coaching changes in the UT football offensive line, how he was decided to stay in the communications major after all, some updates about old high school and college friends they were familiar with. Brad was a backup quarterback at UT and had no intention of ever vying for the starting position. He enjoyed having the social (and sexual) status of being on the team without any of the pressure of being a key player. Brad was thoroughly content with fucking and partying through the next couple years of his carefree life.

Chase, always the quieter of the two brothers, didn't speak much that day. He talked a bit about the wrestling and ruby camps was going to attend over the summer, how he finally got his TikTok subscriber count up past the 30k mark, and how he wanted to apply for a lifeguard position. Whenever he spoke, he was distracted by Brad winking his dark eyes, licking his lips suggestively, or brushing his foot under the table against Chase's filled-out calves.

The 42-year-old mother and pharmaceutical executive had a bigger update of her own. "Boys, I just got word from the Germany office - they confirmed they do want me over starting next week. There flying me out on Monday and I'll be there for at least a month or so. Ryan should be back from the tennis camp a couple days after I fly out, so you boys will have to take care the house yourselves for a bit."

Ryan is Brad's father. He was a rambunctious, horny teenager and knocked a girl up at age 16. Ryan's parents took practically raised Brad themselves, and had full custody of Brad for most of his childhood, allowing Ryan and Brads mother to live out their youths. Now, at age 37, Ryan was a successful personal trainer and head teaching pro at a tennis club that he helped found with his parent's money. He married Sheryl around 10 years ago, and at that same time, Brad moved out of his grandparent's care to live in a blended family with his dad, Sheryl, and Chase.

Chase's biological had passed away when he was a toddler and he was lucky to have a strong and loving stepdad like Ryan come into his life. Ryan had been away teaching at a tennis retreat in Lake Travis for the past week; now Chase was looking forward to shooting the shit, working out, and playing sports with his stepdad and stepbrother again this summer. Both Ryan and Brad were 6'4", practically towering over Chase's 5'11" frame; but Chase was proud that in the past couple of years, he'd developed enough to almost keep up with the two alpha males in the gym and on the field.

Sheryl continued, "I hate to be absent so much this year, but my career has just had so much momentum lately that I don't want to pass me by. I know I'm lucky to have such responsible sons." She was mostly referring to Chase. Brad gave her a shit-eating grin and they both smiled knowingly. She turned to Chase, "Keep your big brother in line okay? Whenever he's up to no good Imma need you to wrestle him down and give him a thorough spanking." Chase blushed. Brad quipped, "Yeah daddy, Imma need you to spank me like a fat bull."

Sheryl clutched her belly and spat out some of her water, mostly out of laughter and partly out of awkwardness. Shaking her head, she grabbed a napkin and wiped up the soiled part of the tile floor. "Gen Z is def weird as fuck."

After dinner and for the rest of that night neither Chase nor Blake talked about what happened. They had messed around before, watching porn and jerking each other off, and after each time, they just carried on with their carefree teen lives without ever discussing their gay exploits. They were bros. And bros fuck around sometimes; what is there to even talk about?

That evening they just played around on the Xbox for a couple hours. Chase was acutely aware that he and Brad had crossed a line that afternoon, but he didn't want to introduce any awkwardness into their relationship. Brad, who fully intended to take things even further with Chase, was fun and carefree as usual but did his best to tease and annoy his step bro at every opportunity. As usual, Brad would trash talk while playing games, but tonight, his barbs bordered on being obscene. "Yeah take my fat cock up your wet little boypussy why don't you!" or "how's it feel getting bent over and railed like a bitch?"

After one particularly close victory, Brad jumped up, grabbed Chase by the back of the head and delivered a few forceful air humps amid a flurry of indignant protests front he meeker younger brother. When they were gaming while laying on their stomachs, Brad would slap his brother's ass harder and more frequently than usual, letting his hand linger and squeeze on the plump buttocks a couple seconds too long each time.

At around 9pm, Chase said, "Bro I'm wiped out. Gonna head up and have an early night tonight." Chase had been sporting a raging hard-on the past hour and was laying on his belly to conceal the erection. As he got up, Brad noticed the outline of Chase's pert 6 inches poking through the fabric of his shorts. "Night dude. Try to keep it quiet when you wank off okay?" Chase retorted, "Fuck off, Brad."

As Chase lay in bed, he was indeed wiped out - after all, so much weird shit happened during the day. Still, he couldn't fall asleep with raging blue balls. He had been trying "no fap" for the past two weeks, but there was no way he could keep that up now. Chase pulled out the pink thongs that Sara (and he) had worn and pressed them against his nose. With one hand he stroked his uncut-six inch cock and with the other, he rubbed the lightly musky thongs over his face, then across his plump chest, round nipples, and washboard abs. He closed his eyes and imagined Sara finally giving him his first blowjob, which she had promised to do before the end of summer. In this fantasy, they were on Brad's bed again, and Chase couldn't help but to think about Brad walking in on them in joining in.

A few minutes later, Chase was pumping his cock fast, thinking about Sara whimpering with her mouth around his cock as Brad railed her from behind. He imagined trickles of sweat trickling down Brads tanned, olive skin as he jackhammered into Chase's moaning girlfriend. He imagined, Brad pulling out all of the sudden, yanking Chase by the head and ordering him to clean off the dirty dick, "yeah, that's right, lick your girlfriend's pussy juice's off a real alpha's cock." At this thought, Chase exploded and sprayed cum all over his chest and abs. After coming down from orgasm, he thought about wiping up with Sara's thong, but on a strong impulse, he decided instead to scoop off the cum off his body and lick it off his hands. This would be his second-ever time tasting cum. Fuck I'm so messed up, why'd I do that. Chase tried his best to stop thinking about sex, and he quickly drifted off into a deep sleep.

Brad lay in bed naked and lazily scratched his dense, dark chest hair and let out a satisfied sigh. With his Jimmy Garropollo-like looks, he had no problem regularly pulling horny chicks and dudes at college. The few years, he'd been having sex several times a week, usually with several different people. But still, today was one of the hottest experiences of his 20-year old life. Something about dominating and corrupting his cherubic hunk of a step bro was irresistibly arousing.

Brad grabbed his phone and pulled up the most recent photo on his camera roll. A pic of Chase passed out with his arm splayed over his head. Drying cum covered his face and messed up hair, and he was fully naked except for a pair of pink panties (which Brad put on him) framing his leaking semi-hard cock. Brad felt slightly guilty about snapping the pic; sure, he was an arrogant prick most of the time, but he still had a bit of a moral compass and truly did care about his step brother. I'll delete it in the morning, he lied to himself.

Then, he firmly decided: tomorrow, I'm fucking his boy pussy.